View Poll Results: Do Guys think im crazy with only 6 weeks of preparation?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • No,You Can do it!!

16 42.11%
  • Yea!! You are A crazy negro whose gonna kill him self?

5 13.16%
  • I really dont care to respond!

3 7.89%
  • Eva Longoria is Hot!!!

14 36.84%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I ran 52.35....I wont make any excuses...The only excuse I can make is that it was windy....But still,I didnt execute and I didnt have anything at 240 meters... EVeryone is making excuses for me..Everyone says its because im tired because Im always working training and on the go and yea I did run slower than last time,but I didnt execute. I got out good for the first 200 meters.Im in way better shape than last time. I dont know what happened. I really cant say... I just didnt have anything. Im sorry guys. I really am. I let you guys down,Controlled Labs and SNS.I gave it all I had today. I really did.Now I gotta figure out what to do.......
    Fighting for My Goals and not to be a Failure...

SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OlympicTKDB
    I ran 52.35....I wont make any excuses...The only excuse I can make is that it was windy....But still,I didnt execute and I didnt have anything at 240 meters... EVeryone is making excuses for me..Everyone says its because im tired because Im always working training and on the go and yea I did run slower than last time,but I didnt execute. I got out good for the first 200 meters.Im in way better shape than last time. I dont know what happened. I really cant say... I just didnt have anything. Im sorry guys. I really am. I let you guys down,Controlled Labs and SNS.I gave it all I had today. I really did.Now I gotta figure out what to do.......
    You didnt let us or anyone down. You did the best you can do and thats all you can do. In any type of athletic event, you have your 'on' days and your 'off' days. All you can do and focus on is improving.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series Products -
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Featuring:
    Picamilon-50 & 150 mg caps; Agmatine caps; Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps; Huperzine A 99% caps; Adrena-G; Creatine Monohydrate 1200 & 600 grams; Phenibut XT; Reduce XT; Creatine E2 (CEE); Beta Alanine caps; Glucuronolactone caps; Green Tea (Ultra Potent); Yohimbine 2.5; PEA-500 Xtreme; SYN-30; TTA-500; RK-125 & RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones; & More.

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey bro you gave it your all, you didn't let us down. We all have our good and bad days, it's time to look forward. Good job on everything and sticking to it, you have a great desire and heart, no shame in that.
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I gave it all I had today. I really did.Now I gotta figure out what to do.......
    Terminator 4:
    "We can rebuild him... bigger, faster, stronger!"

Keep us updated man and keep your head up.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Keep us updated man and keep your head up.

^^^^^^^
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    UGH...

Everyone has a bad day....Thats exactly what yesterday was... ahead of schedule. It was not indicitive of my performance... I trained hard,and it just wasnt my day. I felt a little heavy and I just did not have it. No excuses,just wasnt the day.All last night I thought about quitting,and giving it up. i dont think no one knows how disappointed and bad I felt. So I went to McDonalds and got me my favorite value meal....Double Quarter Pounder with cheese....Actually I did it twice yesterday and I just let it marinate.

I have 7 months to get ready to walk on at either UF or FSU. Thats almost 7 months to get stronger,leaner and faster with more endurance. I have to do everything in my power to make this work.. I have to learn my event all over again,make a new body(dropping my bodyfat below 10 percent).Im going to have to run in cold weather,rain and sleet...I have to do all over again...

Its just one thing that scares me..We see people everyday who work as hard as they can and they never have the talent to be as good as they want to be.You know, like the uncoordinated kid who plays basketball cant dribble,jump,shoot,or do anything..He just looks like a bad player altogether.And he practices as hard as he can and within his limits he gets as good as he can get,but to be an elite athlete, he doesnt have the skill the talent or genetics. That is what hurt me the most yesterday. I dont want to be that guy.It scares me to know that I may not have the talent...But I really really need to find out..It was only 2 and half months anyway. After these 7 months let me not succeed and let me quit then. So...Im going to keep this thread going. Plus I feel better keeping this log. I can say I honestly feel to you guys without feeling dumb.Plus I need to learn about eating right,getting the correct rest, etc etc... But,the thing that hurt me the most is probaly the lack of races....Two races was just not enough and I needed more. But I will get them when the colliegiate season comes around.

I will continue to use Controlled Labs and SNS products and all the ones Ive currently been using and I will probaly add a couple more,although I dont know which ones yet but Im sure those guys can help me out. So I guess this is just the beginning..

Suggestions

Ok.So,since I am totally rebuilding, I am taking suggestions.So for what ive described..Where do I start again guys?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok.So,since I am totally rebuilding, I am taking suggestions.So for what ive described..Where do I start again guys?
    What did you weigh in at before the 400m ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience