View Poll Results: Do Guys think im crazy with only 6 weeks of preparation?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • No,You Can do it!!

16 42.11%
  • Yea!! You are A crazy negro whose gonna kill him self?

5 13.16%
  • I really dont care to respond!

3 7.89%
  • Eva Longoria is Hot!!!

14 36.84%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ultimate Performance Enhancing Stack - Sponsored by SNS and Controlled

First of all, SHOUTS OUT TO SNS and Controlled
    Labs!!!! They are sponsoring me in this journey(even though its a short one),and without them,I would not have the resources to attempt this crazy goal...

My name is Brian and you are probaly wondering why the hell are these guys sponsoring the unknown S.O.B . Well I dont know either. But I will tell my story and let you guys be the judge.

In 2002,I recieved a track scholarship to a school in Kansas(I will not named the school.)So i packed my stuff and moved to Kansas from Florida(Quite a change huh?).It was all good. I was training hard,I was in college with roommates and I was doing really good. In my city,and in my part of town people dont really do too much after high school,so I definetely wanted to leave.My dad was so proud!! He even sold his old school nova to help me be comfortable when i got to Kansas and told all his peeps at his JOB.I was on my way to be the next Michael Johnson I believed and I was on my way to doing so.Everything was sooooo good. So one day, I come back to my apartment,and there is an note from my landlord saying our rent hadn't been paid. You see,the set up was, we give the money to our coach,he pays the rent and we get it at a reduced price...He had been doing it for years,so we figure he was trustworthy..So my dad hit my coach off 3 months in advance rent.But why was my rent not being paid?To make matters worse....My roommates hadn't paid their part of the utilities to go with their side of the rent.. Next,the electricity got shut off and my dad wasnt havin that so he did a little investigationAs soon as my dad did the investigation all my roommates got ugly with me,telling I shouldnt tell my dad everything and that we need to handle this on our own.But my dad was paying my rent,so he had to know..Anyway,next thing you know,my coach gets new rims on his Denali...So even I began to think something was up.After an investigation(we got a P.I.)we found out my coach spent my rent money and some of the other athletes money.My pops was furious and he wanted something to happen and he wanted our money back.But I didnt want to leave,so he flew to Kansas and in the process, he made the Athletic Director promise that my scholarship would in be tact.But in this small city I was in the track team ran the city and track coach was the man,and he truly was.I lost my scholarship....... So I had to move all the way back home,and it devesated me.The day I lost my scholarship,my dad drove from florida to kansas and we packed up all my stuff, and came back home...I hated being home...It was something I never wanted to do.I felt like most of the people in my area that tryed to do big things,but they never got off the ground..From then on I battled myself. You could call it depression if you want...I just wasnt myself. I gained weight from 170 and ballooned up to as high as 219 pounds of pure fat which is miles from my running weight and gaved up track and field.I just said the hell with it,and look what trying to be the best did to me...Through the graces of God and some Good friends I got myself together and began to straighten my life out. So I started lifting weights,doing taekwondo and I lost more weight and I am lighter now than I was when i runnning.
    Its 2006 now,and since I lost all the weight, everyone had been telling me I need to run again. So I tryed and I won my first race being back after now racing since 2002.So I got in contact with some college coaches and 1 school that I really wanted to go to in high school said they would give me a scholarship or some help if I ran a certain time in the 400 meters.Anyone who knows about the 400 meters knows it is the hardest race in track to train for because you have to basically sprint a whole lap. You have to be at your lightest weight,your most power,and in the best shape you can be it. It literally takes 6 months to be in race shape for the 400 meters.

The time the colleges want me to run is sub 50 seconds.And it is hard to run the 400meters in 49 seconds!So I have been training ever since harder than every but I have always had a little gut,and people have been recommending supplements to me,but I have never taken them because I dont really know what to uses,or how to use them,except for 1 fat burner that gave me headaches. So my final race is on June 10th,and I need to drop 10-15 pounds or be as lean and powerful as possible from now till then to prepare for my race. But I want to be in best shape as I can,and the people who I run with say im crazy(and im faster than them too!!),but I wanted to try this and get back into school.It means alot to me,and my family.Especially my dad after all he did. Plus lifting weights pretty much saved me life, and I want to take it to the next level with my strength and training and supplements and the correct diet are the next thing.

So I did a post on the board, and Controlled Labs did an investigation on me,and then SNS joined in,and they are helping me.So I have 6 weeks to get in the best shape possible and I am going to work my but off. Today is my last cheat day until race day. I am basically going to do a 14 week cutting cycle while gaining power and speed. But the 6 weeks up to race time is the real goal so thats what I am focusing on.So here are my goals!

Weight now: 173
    Weight by June 9th:163
    Goal for 400m:Sub 50 but im going for 48.99
    This is the stack Controlled Labs and SNS has provided me with.

Pre-workout will be:

Purple WRAATH
    Focus XT
    CVM Xtreme

Post-workout will be:
    Green Bulge

Pre-bed will be:
    White Blood

I will be using HDT Protein.

Maybe Controlled Labs will send me one of the F**K Genetics T Shirts!!!

I want to see my abs hahahaha!!! Well really, I want to just be as lean and as in shape as possible.And if I run the time I need I will have to keep losing a little weight to be in optimal race shape. I am going to eat as clean as possible,train as hard as possible,try to sleep correctly,recover correctly,and learn as much as I can in this process.And I will be doing this while being a full time student. I have always been nieve about taking supplements but what the hell,what do I have to lose?And even though I will be lifting pretty heavy,I am a power and strength athlete,not a body builder,so I will have to find that balance. I will post my workouts(weight and running)my diet and my supplementation log(after all this is what this is).Everything I do,you guys will here about and I will try to make this as enjoyable as possible. And I will need everyones help if possible with diet and training ideas. I am open to everything!Now people think I am probaly lean already..I have lots of work.And to prove it,I took pics to show you where I am starting from.Here they are posted and then there is a picture of what I should look like in due time!!I am off to get my McFlurry.It will be the last one I see in a while!!!I look forward to getting the supps and getting down to business!!

I want as many comments,advice and help as possible.Thanx!!!
    Attached Images

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eva is Mad hot! Good luck you are in good hands with this guys hope it all works out looking forward to seeing the outcome
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Awesome

Controlled Labs is proud to be a part of this
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes we sure are.. and thanks to SNS for quickly jumping on board with us..

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have to say bro that was a truly touching story. I really like your dedication to succeed in this. That is the first step to reaching your goals, realizing you want it more than ANYTHING. The next 6 weeks are going to be hell, but WHEN (not IF, WHEN) you run that 400 in sub50, it will have all been worth it.

They've set you up on a very good stack, and with the right dedication you will meet your goals. I'm going to assume that CL/SNS guys are giving you some quality advice about cutting fat/weight, but if you have any questions hit me up.

I'm subscribed, make sure to post often to keep us updated.

Cheers,
    Josh (aka Stonecoldtruth)

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck Brian. I'm a firm believer that if you do all that you can, good things will happen. Time to stop hittin up those McFlurrys, you got your future to think about. They are yummy though.

What's your 400m time right now?

EDIT: and I'm torn between choice #1 and #4, I wanna give Eva her props, but I'll give it to you instead.
    Last edited by Oak the Toke; 05-01-2006 at 02:07 AM.
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlympicTKDB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Guys thanx alot.

Stone cold,anything you can tell me about cutting let me know please!! P.M me please! Like I said,all the help is needed.

Oak the Toke,
    Don't worry,that was my last one. I had a pretty good cheat day( ). On April 8th,I ran 51.54. That was at my current weight,a bad week of training,and I didnt distrubute my energy right. Its going to take me a while to get back to where I was my senior year. I ran 38.86 for 300h and I could split 48-49's in the 4x400. But it is alot different from running the 400 open because you dont have the flying start. But right now,I am doing a generally prep phase that is going to work on the last 80 meters of my race.Its hard stuff.

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OlympicTKDB
    Hey Guys thanx alot.

Stone cold,anything you can tell me about cutting let me know please!! P.M me please! Like I said,all the help is needed.
    Your inbox has all of the info you'll need to OWN the 400 I have to give credit though, every bit of info I just sent you was compiled by CL's pu12en12g a long time ago, I just have followed and found success with it..

prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!

wow, what a story. you are an inspiration to everyone. your dad gets major props for supporting you like he did. that track coach that ripped you off needs his ass jumped in an alley. good luck in your quest. i know you will achieve it.
    supplements- whey protein, special two vitamin, amino fuel, NO Xplode, Tren Xtreme, Mass Xtreme, liver detoxifier and support, p5p, Reversitol, Met-RX Big 100 meal replacement bars, and lots of calories!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Your inbox has all of the info you'll need to OWN the 400 I have to give credit though, every bit of info I just sent you was compiled by CL's pu12en12g a long time ago, I just have followed and found success with it..
    O RLY I don't even know what to say to that except that this log is going to be ****ing exciting in my opinion !! Unlike many of us, he is up against a real wall, a deadline... a real WAR against genetics, and here is why (for those that are reading the log and MIGHT be interested.. I KNOW I am):

Originally Posted by David Robson

Athletic success depends to a degree on fast-twitch/slow-twitch muscle fibre composition. Whether it be sprinting 100 meters in 9 seconds, running a marathon, or throwing a well timed punch in boxing to knock out ones opponent, we depend upon a certain percentage of each fibre type.

Depending on the type of sport, and its concomitant duration, intensity and skill level, we will use a combination of both fast-twitch and slow-twitch fibres.

However, one of these fibre types will usually predominate.

High intensity, anaerobic, short-burst activity, engages the fast-twitch fibres, which are lighter in coloring than slow-twitch fibres due to the low levels of myoglobin (the iron-containing protein found in muscle cells that stores oxygen for use in cell respiration) and mitochondria they possess.

Slow-twitch fibres, on the other hand, possess, not surprisingly, more mitochondria and myoglobin, and are red in coloring as a result. These fibres help to sustain one over a long activity period: a marathon or triathlon event for example.

The average person has about 50% slow and 50% fast fibres in most locomotory muscles. Those who dominate the athletic world, however, are blessed with muscle fibre composition variation compatible with their chosen sport. You can almost guarantee that newly crowned 100-meter Olympic sprint champion Justin Gatlin has around 80% fast twitch fibres in his quadriceps muscles.

How Do These Muscle-Fibre Types Work?

Essentially We Have Two Fibre Types:

* Fst-twitch (Type 2)
    * Slow-twitch (Type 1)

The fast-twitch fibres, however, were re-classified due to observed differences in their properties. Fast twitch fibres now have two sub-categories: Fast-Glycolytic (FG) or Fast-Oxidative-Glycolytic (FOG), or 2b and 2a fibres respectively. FG fibres differ from FOG fibres in their pure fast-twitch properties.

They have few mitochondria and high levels of stored glycogen and the enzymes necessary for producing energy without oxygen. The FOG fibres have the stored glycogen and enzymatic properties of FG fibres, in addition to high levels of oxidative enzymes which assist aerobic metabolism. They have the best of both worlds.

Fast-twitch fibres exert their effects due to, as their name might suggest, peak-tension facilitation. A sprinter, for example, will reach phenomenal speeds due to the force production this peak-tension allows. It is worth noting here that fast-twitch fibre force production is no greater than slow-twitch fibre force production. The difference lies in the rate to which these fibres produce force.

Fast-twitch fibres allow one to generate a relatively high amount of force in a short period. The take-off motion in a sprint and long jump (when the foot is in contact with the ground for a millisecond) are perfect examples of this. Over a longer distance (whether it be cycling, running or rowing), fast-twitch fibres are useful primarily for their ability to activate during the sprint phase.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sweet, so you've basically got 2 seconds to shave off. I know that's a lot more than it seems, but if you train smart and hard I know you can get there. And just think of what it will mean to cross that finish line and earn that scholarship. Go get it!

Gotta love those fast-twitch fibers, that's the target of my current protocol.
    Last edited by Oak the Toke; 05-01-2006 at 02:24 AM.
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

Brian, are you using uphill intervals at all in your training ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Yea.Its kind of nerve racking in a way.You have all these variables to worry about. 6 weeks is a short time,but its a long time for stuff to happen. I really want to come out of this un-injured and to be able to say I did all I could in the time. I have been training,but its not the same unless you put pressure on yourself. The colleges put it on me,time has put it on me,and I have put it on myself now. Im really going have to be near perfect and watch my body very carefully..

LOL while I am here. I might as well post my workouts for today.

Today was supposed to be day one in week 3 of my general preparation phase. But my workouts got pushed back because I did not have access to a track on friday so I had to do the workout on saturday it consisted of:

300m run+4x60m, 250m+3x60m, 200m+2x60m, & 150m+1x60m.
    The long run with is the first run is under race pace. My race pace for my goal will require me to run from 35.5 to 36.00 for 300 meters,so my runs were slower than that pace.It is the 60 meter sprints that are the b*tch.You body is already fatigued from the long run, and you have to run full speed after it.

After that was the weight room.My workout was.
    Hang cleans 3x10 at 95lbs
    Dead lifts 3x10 at 185lbs
    Stiff leg deadlift 3x10 or 12 at 145lbs
    Lying Hamstring curls 3x12 at 30lbs on each leg
    Cable crunches and Hanging leg lifts for abs.

Todays workout is to much much like saturdays,but since I had the hard day on sat I have to take two days to recover,because a day like that is brutal. So today will be
    3 miles run
    Body circuit
    Weights Chest and Back.

I will post the workouts when I complete them.

Now that I think about it,even though my genetics are pretty good I guess, I am kind of fighting them this time. See CONTROLLED LABS...EVEN MORE REASON FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE SHIRT LOL. J/K.
    Thanx for the support everyone.Diet starts today...Yay....

Brian, will you always be lifting after you train ?

If so we will probably modify the supplement timing SLIGHTLY (improve it)
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g
    What do you mean by Uphill intervals?If you mean hill running,yes,I use though.I did them on monday.I do not know when I will have to do them again though.

pu12en12g,
    Like today,I will lift first then run.Some people think it is safer to run first then lift because you when you lift first your tearing the muscles so you risk more injury when you have to sprint later in the day. But others say running first cuts into your lifting strength. I really dont know...I have to do what is convient and watch myself right now becuase I cannot be picky with 6 weeks to go.

But if I have to do it in a certain order,I dont mind.Whats important is that you get sufficient rest in between the sessions.

pu12en12g,
    Like today,I will lift first then run.Some people think it is safer to run first then lift because you when you lift first your tearing the muscles so you risk more injury when you have to sprint later in the day. But others say running first cuts into your lifting strength. I really dont know...I have to do what is convient and watch myself right now becuase I cannot be picky with 6 weeks to go.

But if I have to do it in a certain order,I dont mind.Whats important is that you get sufficient rest in between the sessions.
    If you have to do both consecutively it is best to get your lifting in first for the most part. If you CAN, try and space the two apart by about 8 hours. But being a fulltime student I understand how hard that must be. Just do the best you can. Remember that the lifting will help you with the running though...

Josh

pu12en12g,

Sounds good, and I'm sure that others will chime in.

So around how many hours do you usually have between the gym and training ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

I never really know.It always changes between school and other things. But I really need an hour to an hour and a half to recover. On sprinting days, like I had on saturday,I take 30 minutes to an hour,and more if Im feeling lazier.But after I sprint,I feel alot more explosive. But its been harder this week because its been high reps(12) and moderate.Especially on the olympic lifts.But next week the reps will go down and I can go into heavier lifting.
    I have really had a chance to real emphasize the body parts I need to stress with the high reps, but my abs and hamstrings are key because they are most important in sprinting.So next week I can really start getting nasty in the weight room.Either way all my work outs are hard. I think sometimes I may challenge myself too much at my strength levels.
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Sounds good, and I'm sure that others will chime in.

So around how many hours do you usually have between the gym and training ?

I have really had a chance to real emphasize the body parts I need to stress with the high reps, but my abs and hamstrings are key because they are most important in sprinting.
    Six words:

Cable crunches and decline weighted crunches

I never really know.It always changes between school and other things. But I really need an hour to an hour and a half to recover. On sprinting days, like I had on saturday,I take 30 minutes to an hour,and more if Im feeling lazier.But after I sprint,I feel alot more explosive. But its been harder this week because its been high reps(12) and moderate.Especially on the olympic lifts.But next week the reps will go down and I can go into heavier lifting.
    I have really had a chance to real emphasize the body parts I need to stress with the high reps, but my abs and hamstrings are key because they are most important in sprinting.So next week I can really start getting nasty in the weight room.Either way all my work outs are hard. I think sometimes I may challenge myself too much at my strength levels.
    Ok, here is what I'm thinking as far as supplement timing with that in mind, and we'll see if the other guys agree:

30 - 60 Minutes Pre-training (Sprinting / Running):
    5 caps Green Bulge
    1 scoop Focus XT
    1 scoop Purple WRAATH

Post-training (Sprinting / Running) will be:
    Whey

Pre-workout (GYM) will be:
    1 scoop Purple WRAATH
    1 scoop CVM Xtreme

Post-workout (GYM) will be:
    Whey

Pre-bed will be:
    White Blood
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 05-01-2006 at 03:16 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Ok, here is what I'm thinking as far as supplement timing with that in mind, and we'll see if the other guys agree:

30 - 60 Minutes Pre-training (Sprinting):
    5 caps Green Bulge
    1 scoop Focus XT
    1 scoop Purple WRAATH

Post-training (Sprinting) will be:
    Whey

Pre-workout (GYM) will be:
    1 scoop Purple WRAATH
    1 scoop CVM Xtreme

Post-workout (GYM) will be:
    Whey

Pre-bed will be:
    White Blood
    I'm sure 'other guys' meant the SNS guys, but I think that looks like an awesome stack. I'm curious as to what time of pre-sprinting nutrition he needs to be looking at though, I have NO clue if the type of activity changes the nutrition.

Cheers,
    SCT

Something to realize Pu12en12g,
    All days on the track arent sprinting.It will be 1-2 days at most.This week it will be 3 for me because of the schedule and the way things got pushed up.But some days it will be strength running such as longer runs with shorter rest.

I have a question..Do I go to bed on an empty stomach?

Something to realize Pu12en12g,
    All days on the track arent sprinting.It will be 1-2 days at most.This week it will be 3 for me because of the schedule and the way things got pushed up.But some days it will be strength running such as longer runs with shorter rest.
    Sounds good.. I edited it above, and I'm sure we'll get some more opinions.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

I have a question..Do I go to bed on an empty stomach?
    In your scenario, I would say hell no..

I think with the type of training you will be doing, recovery is of the utmost importance. You ideally want to lose the fat (and some weight) by manipulating macros and total daily calorie intake, while minimizing catabolism (this is where Purple WRAATH will shine and it's also where whey protein is important).

Before bed, I would recommend some amount (the optimal amount is what I'm not sure of in your scenario) of cottage cheese / lean meat BUT I think John Lee, Ddawg, and the SNS crew will have some good input on this too.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Unhappy

No more omeletes at night...

No more omeletes at night...
    Eggs should be fine at night actually, but meat and cottage cheese are also at the top of my list. I'm sure that we'll hear alot of ideas on this
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

How frequently should I be eating in this process?

How frequently should I be eating in this process?
    What have you been doing historically (or what worked for you during your peak training before) ?

I personally would recommend a source of protein every 2 hours if possible / convenient. I would consume some healthy carbs 1 hour pre-training (Sprinting / Running) and again 1 hour pre-workout (GYM). As you probably know, hydration and electrolytes are critical so I would obviously stay hydrated, and in your scenario Gatorade PRE / DURING Training (Sprinting / Running) wouldn't be a bad idea.

As far as healthy fats, I recommend picking up some Fishoil if you don't already have some.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience