spur219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superpump 250 (Need Advice)

First let me start by saying hi. I recently signed up to this forum. However I am a long time reader of this forum to seek advice.

I recently bough Superpump 250 after from using N-O-Explode a product I really liked. I wanted a change. I knew it is known to give you the runs and so forth. However I took it today and I threw up after about half an hour I took it and then after I went to the toilet. I wonder if I threw up because I had Pizza yesterday since I do allow myself 1 cheat day.

Basically I need to know should I give this one more chance tomorrow or just get rid of it and buy Shock Therapy?

paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulclayton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would drop the superpump 250 and get some Swole V3. I have never had any stomach problems on it.

farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) farmaguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    super pump never bothers me. But I drink stong coffee, and I only use one scoop of SP250.

If you took 3 scoops for the first usage...well, now we know why you vomited...It has a lot of stimulants in it, which some people don't tolarate well. Also, if you stop using a stimulant your body's tolerace to it goes away and you should start with a lower dosage to see how you react.

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spur219
    First let me start by saying hi. I recently signed up to this forum. However I am a long time reader of this forum to seek advice.

I recently bough Superpump 250 after from using N-O-Explode a product I really liked. I wanted a change. I knew it is known to give you the runs and so forth. However I took it today and I threw up after about half an hour I took it and then after I went to the toilet. I wonder if I threw up because I had Pizza yesterday since I do allow myself 1 cheat day.

Basically I need to know should I give this one more chance tomorrow or just get rid of it and buy Shock Therapy?
    Drop the serving by 1/2, and try it again. I had no prob. with SP 250, and was taking 2-3 scoops/session. So, give it another try with half the amount.

also, i use shock therapy and love it..good ingredient profile and bang for the buck

cyfair06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by spur219

why change if you really liked no-xplode? and why to a product that you head gave you the "runs"? thats odd. And why would you buy shock therapy? just go back to the no-xplode if you really liked it