unknownrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to lose that last little bit of fat...

I am 18, 5'10, 150 lbs, 13% BF. My current goal is to drop my BF to the single digits (9-8%), now I look small enough already as it is, so I am trying to lose as little body mass as I can, while trying to lower the BF %. Any tips would be appreciated...

These are my meals:

Meal 1: Oatmeal, 1 cup of skim milk, Protein powder, 3 egg whites.

Meal 2: 1 8oz piece of chicken breast, 2/3 cup of steamed veggies, 1 slice of Pita bread, and a serving of peanuts.

Meal 3: (pre-wo) Oatmeal, 1 cup of skim milk, Protein powder, 3 egg whites.

Meal 4: (post-wo) 1 8oz piece of chicken breast, 1 cup of steamed veggies.

Meal 5: (before bed) 1 cup of cottage cheese, 1 serving of peanuts.

Total: Calories = 2164, Fat = 60 (most healthy fats from the peanuts), Carbs = 177, Protein = 229.

I usually change my protein intake around (ex. sometimes I substitute the chicken for steak or fish.)

My workout schedule is like this:

Monday- Cardio 30 mins in the morning (10 am), Shoulders and lower abs in the afternoon (5 pm.)

Tuesday- Cardio 30 mins in the morning (10 am), Back and biceps in the afternoon (5 pm.)

Wednesday- Cardio 30 mins in the morning (10 am), mid and upper abs in the afternoon (5 pm.)

Thursday- Cardio 30 mins in the morning (10 am), Chest and triceps in the afternoon (5 pm.)

Friday- Cardio 30 mins in the morning (10 am), Legs in the afternoon (5 pm.)

Saturday and Sunday- rest, mainly due to job and gym schedule.

So remember I wanna lower my BF % but try not to lose anymore weight then necessary for it. Any tips would be helpful.

unknownrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry to bump this up, but want at least some advice if I am doing this right before I go to sleep.

AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you want to build muscle but lose fat. Very difficult especially when dropping BF into the single digits.

Could try HIIT.

Even if you lift hard and do HIIT chances are you will still lose weight. Its pretty hard to gain muscle faster than you lose fat.

Dropping to 147 would be 8% w/ your current muscle mass. You would look even smaller.

Good Luck