Open minded, child of God n8s_ltl_buff1's Avatar
    n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine + Fat burners... is it a go!?

So, I recently bought some Firelean w/ ephedra because I always had good results with ephedra in the past. Well, like two days after I got it, I decided that I wanted to start taking Creatine. I saw the multiple benifits and also have noticed that most of you ladies take some form of it daily.
    Well, I've been taking the creatine for around a week, and I had stopped taking the Firelean once I began taking creatine. (mostly just because I was confused)
    So, I am just wondering is it a waste to take them together, or will they both work well, and continue to do what they were each designed to do, if taken together.
    Thanks anyone who replies..
    ~nikara
    What would you attempt to do
    if you knew you would not fail?
    - Robert Schuller

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.-Joshua 1:9:

Leftearly617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Im pretty new.. but I have some input.

its ok to take them together, but do not take the creatine in the same hour that you have the fat burner same with protien shakes. Not a really huge deal but some nutrients can negate eachother. So creatine is ok to take alone at a different time.

You like the firelean its working? I loved when you could get ephedra in 25 mg caps they dont sell that anymore =(.

I hope I helped some.

Open minded, child of God n8s_ltl_buff1's Avatar
    n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Leftearly

Thanks for the input.
    I just found out that I am going to be deployed to Iraq, though. So, Im not too sure what I can and cannot take with me. I dont think I'll need the fat burner in THAT heat though!
    Anyway, thanks again.
    ~nikara
    What would you attempt to do
    if you knew you would not fail?
    - Robert Schuller

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.-Joshua 1:9: