1Broken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein makes me sleepy?

For the past couple days everytime i take my morning protein i get really tired afterwards.. any ideas?

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe you should go to bed earlier ...
    You will be missed Hector_Blunts
    RIP
    (no homo)

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha if you took MM Mocha Joe I bet you wouldnt be sleepy.
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nick912
    Haha if you took MM Mocha Joe I bet you wouldnt be sleepy.
    actually on a serious note I used to make a little protein iced cappucino shake in the mornings ... baically choco protein,oats,ice and some instant coffee .. not bad ...
    You will be missed Hector_Blunts
    RIP
    (no homo)

Least I got Chicken! Leroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1Broken
    For the past couple days everytime i take my morning protein i get really tired afterwards.. any ideas?
    Thrown any Complex carbs in there?

Yea i get my sleep, i feel perfectly normal and not tired then drink it and my eyes get heavy and i feel like i havent slept all night.. now i feel fine (hour or so later).. who knows =\

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mr.perffect
    actually on a serious note I used to make a little protein iced cappucino shake in the mornings ... baically choco protein,oats,ice and some instant coffee .. not bad ...
    yum
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

well my diet is a little outta whack right now, im trying to bulk.. but my diet is better if i was cutting... i weighed 255 dropped to 235 and then decided i need to bulk more, my weight has went up 5lbs and i havent changed my diet... i guess im trying to find someway to not gain back all my fat and instead build muscle to get heavyier, ive worked out about 2 weeks now, started taking protein and no-explode about a week ago.. currently weigh inat 246lbs... hopefully ill learn more about how to do this and set myself up a diet thats more planned.. I started my diet by just cutting back and then i started taking fat burners.. my weight is going up but i dont feel or look like im gaining anymore fat.. should i keep my diet going like it is until i stop gaining?

Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well my diet is a little outta whack right now, im trying to bulk.. but my diet is better if i was cutting... i weighed 255 dropped to 235 and then decided i need to bulk more, my weight has went up 5lbs and i havent changed my diet... i guess im trying to find someway to not gain back all my fat and instead build muscle to get heavyier, ive worked out about 2 weeks now, started taking protein and no-explode about a week ago.. currently weigh inat 246lbs... hopefully ill learn more about how to do this and set myself up a diet thats more planned.. I started my diet by just cutting back and then i started taking fat burners.. my weight is going up but i dont feel or look like im gaining anymore fat.. should i keep my diet going like it is until i stop gaining?
    you gained 11 pounds in 2 weeks? a lot of people would be really jealous of those numbers, how much of it has been muscle? do you know your body fat %? that is a great way to keep track of what you are gaining muscle or fat

rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmcneely56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add some carbs and you should be good. Or get more sleep.

Well, i was doing alot of cardio.. 2 or 3x a day and i dropped my weight down really fast, so far it hasnt gone back up, i look leaner and feel a whole hell of alot leaner and more energized, all around better to be honest. I had to stop the cardio because i got shin splints.. they are just now gettin better, i can walk and do light cardio, but havent been able to run. which is fine for my bulk stage.. i dunno if its 11lbs of muscle, but i honestly dont know where the fat is going if any of it was fat.. havent gained much fat at all thats visible anyways? Anyways thanks for the replies i appreciate feedback, keep it coming

Yea ill try adding some carbs, and getting more sleep . I run around at night now but get about 8 hours of sleep a night.. GF broke up with me so thats my fuel behind all this +theres alot of cute girls i didnt know this small town had.. Im working on a journal in the journal section of this forum (Broken Journal), ill try and find the direct link for it if i can Also, I noticed you have measurements in your thingy there.. im going to attempt to measure myself and take some before pictures and keep up with my progress, whats the correct way to measure myself? Bicep i think i can figure out, chest? Any info would be really helpful thanks!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=760218 - My Journal(in the works) Do you know where i can get a tool to check my body fat%?
    Last edited by 1Broken; 04-13-2006 at 07:53 AM.

downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have never gotten sleepy off of protien before. A lot of food yeah but not protien.

Yea, it doesnt make me tired xcept in the mornin, for about an hour then im back to normal. I just recently started taking protein and it makes me feel a whole lot better in general. But im going to try and get another hour of sleep or so and eat some better food in the morning. I take 2 Ripped Fuel Extremes with my protein in the mornin... could there be something goin on with that?

Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=760218 - My Journal(in the works) Do you know where i can get a tool to check my body fat%?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bdymsr.htm

Nice, Thanks Man