Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm, what to add today... I felt perfectly fine on the pills, I assume I am completely adjusted to the caffeine spikes. This is good. I will try a recommended dose tomorrow.

chatted up with the cute girl at the gym. thats always a plus...

oh, i tried some new plyometric-esque exercises today... worked really well. mostly abs stuff, but one thing stood out in particular. basically, its an assisted handstand using the wall... you just start in a pushup, and walk yourself up the wall until you are as close to vertical as you can hold. Then I just held it until failure. It really worked my arms and abs something fierce.

I am sure I drew some odd looks, but whatever -- it was kind of fun mixing it up a bit.

I did that and the usual -- elevated pushups, reg pushups, crunches, burpees, wall-assisted ab stuff, etc. was pretty good.

its friday tomorrow. yay. i doubt i'm gunna carb up this weekend, but i might binge a meal or two... we'll see. i'm gunna say no, for now.

offtopic: big day tomorrow for any southern ontario'er... the leafs are drafting a first round pick for the first time in what feels like decades... i'm pretty excited to see what they pull off. cheers to any other leafs fans out there in body building world.

adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [Weekly Update]

Weighed in this mornin' at 180.6. Last weigh in was 14/08 at 184. So 7 days later, I'm down 3 more lbs. Since I haven't dropped more than 1 or 2 in a week since I began this regimen, I'm gunna go ahead and suggest that Lipo6X does, in fact, work. Pretty well.

Thats about 3 weeks difference... nothing over-the-top, but definetely a bit more definition and gaining some muscle.

wonder how the next 3 will go.

havent updated in a while so here goes:

past few days have been pretty standard, except my office job lately has involved lots of walking around in a very hot factory... which is likely burning a ton of calories. I'm pretty tired when I get home, so I haven't lifted since Monday maybe. This kind of sucks, but unless I nap at 4 or 5 when I get in, then go at 7, its not going to happen.

I've also been hungrier than usual, obviously a factor of being more active, so I am probably up to around 25-2600, and I probably ate close to a third of that in nuts today.. almonds and macadamias... so good.

However, I have been dragging myself out to play basketball, and that is a workout in itself. Played for around 2 hours today, probably an hour yesterday. Been a lot of fun. Its nice noticing improvements in sports and stuff when you are just in better shape --jumping faster, better body movement, better coordination, strength...

Anyway, I'll probably weigh in and picture tomorrow morning, so we'll see how things are going.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0c3osmddeya

five-week progress video. I am glad I took weekly pictures -- this thing looks cool. It'll be even awesomer after five more weeks of keto.

Weighed in at 181.8, so up 1 lb from last week. Not really anything to get worked up about, as I am sure it is mostly just weird water or muscle, or just fluctuations with everything... Either way, stalled progress means time for a carb up... Sooo...

Today is friday, and its been about 10 days since my last carb up... So I've had a very dirty carby day. Had some vector cereal in the morning, a muffin at work, battered fish for lunch from the cafeteria, and some chips right now. I'm off to the gym and I'm gunna try to full body and hit everything I can.

It'll be back to keto tomorrow, but I'm gunna enjoy the night tonight, for sure.

happy canada day, fellow canucks.

haven't posted in a while, but not too much to say. Carb up day was crazy. Later in to the evening I was starting to get some whacked out responses to the sugar -- felt noticeably shakey, anxious for a little while. Go figure. Anyway, its good to be eating fat again.

My new (hypothetically very achievable) goal is to get under 180 (i'd settle for 179.9) by next friday, for personal reasons involving the opposite sex. I'd like to head in to the weekend with as much confidence as possible, and that'd do the trick.

Anyway, starting tomorrow, I will try to keep this thing regular for a few weeks. I'll fitday everything again, just to keep macros in check.

today:

2029 cals
    152 f
    22 c
    157 p

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=adamhwilk

works out to 67/3/31

I need to eat a bit more. This is mostly due to my lunch going bad, having been left in the work fridge for a day too long... Guess there was a power failure, or something. Anyway, it was a real nasty surprise. what a waste of perfectly good chicken.

Work out went alright, considering I was low on cals.

This morning, my water weight is all gone from the weekend and I'm basically at where I was before. Lets see if things keep progressing after a nice supply of glucose.

edit: and i'm just gunna go ahead and say -- i have no idea why my images keep bouncing in and out. maybe i should just use the bb.com uploader...

Still around the 181 # mark, but progress is apparent. I'm gunna start using the BB.com uploader and tracker to make this all more convenient. I never bothered exploring bodyspace before this, for some reason...

Anyway, naturally, when I vow to stay on top of fitday and stuff, I get bombarded with overtime, I worked 20 extra hours in the past 3 days, so I didn't have much time for anything other than work or sleep.

But I will be collecting a nice extra 350 bucks on tuesday.

On the diet front, not too much to report on -- except that I need groceries. In an effort to eat fewer nuts, I am going to try to reintroduce avacados and more (non-canned) fish, because I just don't get enough of em.

I also recently managed to get my hands on some virgin coconut oil. Tastes a little strong for me, but I'm gunna try mixing it with some PB and whey for a small pre-workout energy boost. The mixture I made last time tasted pretty good. We'll see how it goes.

Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good progress man!

Any mental fogginess/confusion when you started?

I find that my biggest obstacle.

bah, been forever since i updated this.. time to get back on track.

Originally Posted by Stray800 View Post
    Good progress man!

Any mental fogginess/confusion when you started?

I find that my biggest obstacle.
    thanks!

the first week or so, yeah, i felt a bit slower than usual. to be honest though, that was so long ago, its hard to recall. i DO remember having a hard time focusing on studying, since i started in march, around when i was doing exams. i upped fish oils and it seemed to help, and a week later i was doing perfectly fine.

progress stuff

i'd be lying if i said it seems like it isn't slowing down, because it certainly does. i've been about 180-181 for a few weeks. However, I'm trying not to get down about this -- my lifts continue to increase, every few weeks. Actually, i haven't taken a picture in a while, so I'll do one of those today after the gym and I'll see how I compare.

but i think i'm going to try keeping lifts as they are -- 3 times a week -- and upping cardio to every morning. I really think if I just get my lazy ass up at 5:15 instead of 5:30, and put that extra effort in in the morning, I'd see some solid results... Especially when I have lazy days at work.

as of july 29/08: 180

unofficially started: late feb at 210

bout four months in, and better progress than i'd seen in years (literally, the 40/40/20 lifestyle worked for me, but it took me two years to see the kind of results im seeing with keto)

didn't really imagine i'd stick with it this long, but hey, go figure. its been a fun trip. i'm down from a tight 36 jean to a loose 32, and i am seeing lines for the first time since i was like 10 years old. I've cut a ton of fat off my arms, revealing some popping veins, which is good motivation to keep lifting hard. This past week I've finally started to see some real separation on my chest. My vert has about doubled from where I was half a year ago, but my jump was pathetic then. I'm more athletic, personable, confident, and my breath smells more like meat.

regrets: working 10-14 hour days makes sticking to a routine seem impossible, and while I rarely if ever cheated myself out of ketosis, I did skip too many workouts. I feel as if this upcoming year is going to be killer as far as packing on muscle goes, because my class life of 16-20 hours a week is much more managable than 50+ commuting.

oh, and i regret not buying everything -- all supps, anyway -- from bb.com. what a waste of money, gnc, random vitamin stores, etc. ah well.

anyway, here's lookin' forward to the next 4!