rinkjustice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How long is too long?

Just wondering how long it's safe to be in ketosis before doing a carbload? One week, 2 weeks, forever? I've read ketones can become toxic to the brain... so it's a concern of mine, since I don't have alot of braincells to spare!

pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50) pounder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's kind of an argument about whether it's really "safe" to be in ketosis at all.

I'm probably the wrong person to answer any questions you have because I'm just flat against ketogenic diets.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't like 'em... others think differently, but IMO, if you have decent insulin sensitivity, forget about keto... don't go there, you don't need it, and it wont do you any good. there is also a rebound effect, etc... just do a regular, fairly low carb cutting diet... keto is nothing magic, you lose the same amount of fat as you would on a regular diet.