anonymous

Tips for Losing Belly Fat?

Just looking for some tips to expose my abs more. I had lateral miniscus knee surgery two years ago, and the doctor told me I could'nt do hard running for the rest of my life. I am looking for a good calorie burning exercise. Any tips?

Thanks,

Adam

enriquecaribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enriquecaribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so you cant do squats, leg press, lunges or ham curls and quad extentions? aw man i feel 4 ya!

try the punching bag, but REALLY put your back into you punches and jabs. Also try bicycling.
    the best things in life are pumping and humping.

Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 minute abs

dont eat many calories

alot of greens and fruits
    I REP BACK!

Natural Bodybuilder
    Current RAW 1RM
    Squat 515 x 1
    Deadlift 515 x 2
    Bench 350 x 1
    Total 1380
    Check out my YouTube channel
    youtube.com/venewigger

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today."
    - James Dean

"Don't count the days, Make the days count"
    -Muhammad Ali

Greenpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greenpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greenpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greenpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greenpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greenpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Greenpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try swimming it wont put to much strain on your knee

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    abs are mainly dependent on diet. id check out the articles on this website. thats where i got my start.
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

anonymous
    Originally Posted by enriquecaribe View Post
    so you cant do squats, leg press, lunges or ham curls and quad extentions? aw man i feel 4 ya!

try the punching bag, but REALLY put your back into you punches and jabs. Also try bicycling.
    Sorry I kinda overstreched that knee one. I can do all leg exercises including squats, leg press, lunges and extensions. Its just running over a mile is where I am limited to.

bigboyhjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboyhjg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i feel you bro. i had a complete ACL, MCL, and maniscus cartilage rebuild so i just watch my diet and do some hardcore ab workouts and it seems to be working.

P.S. don't let the doctor fool you i had all that done and i still run i do 3 mile cardio steady pace every other day and it hurts a little sometimes but it is good for your knee. So my doctor said... I used my hamstring to rebuild the ACL so i'm more effecient without less muscle. ha....