Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh, naw, don't get mad I was just wondering! I thought this supp stack would kick some serious ass! guess not! Hey, you still look good bro. Guess we'll see when its over! Great log by the way.
    Did you fart? Ok Ok it was me! But I blame it on my protein shakes, just for the record!

baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby hulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hey guys who r following this log...

skelooth just negged me for my post like I said something bad! didnt know he was so sensative. Well I got a red block... now my feeling r hurt! BIG DEAL. Some people just love to take advantage of reputation points so they can make a point. OMG
    Did you fart? Ok Ok it was me! But I blame it on my protein shakes, just for the record!

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have had a lot of personal problems dealing with stress from multiple venues while doing this log. I think the stack does and would kick serious ass if not for my own slip ups from buckling under stress.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

thanx for the neg rep again!!!

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you're obviously hurt enough to cry about it lol. That's what the rep system is for. For marking posts you don't agree with. You implied the results of 3.5 weeks should somehow be life changing. I see you are small and ectomorphic, you are on the opposite end of this game. You are playing a game of eating as much as you can and lifting, your results will generally always be lean gains when you have them. I have to play a game of eating 'just enough' wether cutting or bulking. My gains are always accompanied by fat.

I assure you, after losing 100lbs and lifting religiously for 2 years to make ANY type of visual progress in 3 weeks is amazing.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Originally Posted by skelooth
    you're obviously hurt enough to cry about it lol. That's what the rep system is for. For marking posts you don't agree with. You implied the results of 3.5 weeks should somehow be life changing. I see you are small and ectomorphic, you are on the opposite end of this game. You are playing a game of eating as much as you can and lifting, your results will generally always be lean gains when you have them. I have to play a game of eating 'just enough' wether cutting or bulking. My gains are always accompanied by fat.

I assure you, after losing 100lbs and lifting religiously for 2 years to make ANY type of visual progress in 3 weeks is amazing.
    why would I cry over u and your neg when ur trying to look like me. lol. looking at pics... I hope they motivated u!!!

Im outa this pointless thread.

yeah, i want to be 5'6 150lbs.... LOL right

sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgt.flex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by baby hulk
    I have only read page 1 and page 4 so excuse my question if I'm outa line. Why do u think the reason is for u not cutting the fat off? no offense but the pics kinda look the same. It looks like your eating real healthy!

This gets neg repped???? wtf? Theres nothing pointless or provoking about what he said.
    Last edited by sgt.flex; 05-04-2006 at 06:31 AM.

steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve weiser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, i want to be 5'6 150lbs.... LOL right
    If anybody should get negged it's skelooth for that comment right there! Damn tho what a baby! it's like he negged him for having an opinion that didnt agree with his LOL he must be used to everybody kissing his ass, can't handle some constructive criticism, if it even WAS criticism! i guess he was expecting EVERYBODY to kiss his ass and tell him how amazing he looks, next Ronnie Coleman even! I can only imagine how he acts when somebody actually DOES say something negative " Modderator ban him, he didnt agree with me" Shame on you brother!

andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andymuscle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great Log

Nice log man... This has really helped me get some hard to find info. on these products. Thanks for taking the time to be dedicated and thorough about your results. Not all logs are created equal...

From the look of the pics you've thickened noticably around the upper body area and a little in the legs. You look slightly more cut but definately smaller around the midsection.

Best of luck for the rest of the cycle,
    Andy

P.S. I think you need to add more supplements to your regimen.

Thanks Andy! I'm glad I was able to help! I agree that good logs are hard to come by, which is why I make an honest effort to fill the void. Whenever I'm interested in a new product I usually get frustrated by the lack of RESPECTABLE logs available.

Sorry for not posting more updates since day 26..... steve weiser pissed me off to no extent that night, and did not want to deal with the log on this site. He harrassed me all over the internet like a spiteful ex girlfriend that night...

I'll post up the missing days now

Day 27: Another good day I think

Had a little issue with willpower again this morning. Honestly I don't know wtf is wrong with me that I'm having such a hard time staying on my diet lately. Breakfast was my usual oatmeal.... plus four slices of pizza *slap on wrist* no more of that ****, honestly. After eating it I couldn't believe what I had done. If I let food control me then I am no better than the 300lb fat slob I was 2 years ago.

Did a little bit of stunting today after school in the nice weather. Then I went and did shoulders. Wasn't a very long workout, but stunting works a lot of shoulders to begin with. Yeah, anyway.

DB Shoulder press
    60x8
    65x8
    70x5
    70x4
    65x4
    60x5

DB Lateral Flyes
    30x12
    35x12
    30x12

My shoulders feel pretty toasted, and I've got some crazy DOMS in my quads from squatting yesterday.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Day 28: Despite the neck injury

Awesome workout. Once again, my strength afaik has not gone up, but endurance is just... WAY up. I don't think I've ever lifted so much volume before.

I changed things up a lot of bit today.

I did a superset of palm in close grip pull ups and bent over barbell row
    Uhh, I don't remember exactly how it went, but it was something like
    rows: 155x8
    pull ups: x6
    rows: 155x8
    pull ups: x5
    rows: 155x5
    pull ups: x4
    rows: 135x5
    pull ups: x2
    rows: 135x5
    pull ups: x1-2
    rows: 115x10
    pull ups: x1-2
    rows: 115x8

dumbell rows, 65lb dumbells, 5x5 exactly

wide grip lat pull downs, 100lbs, 12x3

-----

Shoulders are still sore and hurting from yesterday and damn my neck is stiff as all hell. Otherwise, all is good

Day 29 into day 30 morning.

What a pain in the neck, ARGH It hurts like a mofo first thing in the morning because it gets sooooooooooo tight while i'm sleeping. But then by mid day it's it's 'almost' fine and doesn't hurt unless I do something too extreme.

I didn't lift yesterday

I'd like to lift today I think, But I'm not sure to be honest... Originally I intended to do legs but.... they still feel a little soreish from my last leg workout which apparently was only 4 days ago. Not to mention since my neck is still stiff I dread the thought of multiple hundred pounds of weight going anywhere near it

So then... what are my choices for lifting???

I could do arms.... I never do arms. lol. But doing arms is so boring and such a light work out. I'd say arms and abs but the crunch motion would hurt my neck I think.

Ahh well, whatever I decide on I'll post about later. I'm actually the king of doms right now. Legs/quads still feel beat up, and it seems like the doms is mega delayed lately, cos now my chest and back are feeling sore.

Diet has been spot on. I decided to do CKD again because i have an easier time following diets that are a bit more 'extreme'. So I'm dropping a lot of water weight from it. I weighed in this morning at ~ 212-213lbs I'm also making an effort to make sure my fat intake is high... believe it or not i think some of my lethargy may have been from lack of fat in my diet.

The only sides i'm still experiencing are the dribbles, and my vision is a mess. I'm not sure what to blame my vision on though, because I live out in the mountains and you can visually SEE all of the pollen and plant matter floating around in the air

Day 31

Okay, real fast on account of I just got back from lifting, have a final in an hour, and my ****ing mother just stole the shower....

The no carbs in 5 days thing is really taking it's toll in the gym, but my diet has been very controlled and I'm fitting into clothes that I could not fit into 3-4 days ago..... comfortabley even.

Had to workout very quickly.... holy **** i need to get in that shower....

Squats:
    45x10
    135x8
    225x5
    275x5
    275x3 - failure

Had great form on the squats at least.... all the way down with a pause at the bottom.

Leg press
    430x8
    450x8
    470x8

ciao

Day 32: They want me to tumble

First, the workout:
    I did chest today. Would have went better if I did not befriend a newb. He was a complete chatterbox... I *never* talk at the gym... but... this guy did more talking than lifting. He lost 40lbs though and started at about 315, so I felt a certain bond and responsability to be supportive the same way I do here online to all of my endomorph brothers. So yeah, there was a half hour break between the first exercise and the last two.....

incline db bench (I should really switch this up, i think it's stale??)
    90lbs dbs
    x5, x5, x4, x3, x2
    *huge off topic chatter forever, and me preaching how he should lift more cardio less, giving advice how to pack meals, etc*
    Flat db bench...
    80x5, 80x5, 80x3, 80x0, 75x3, 75x0
    barbell pull over, 80lbs
    x6, x5, x5, x4

Okay, then i came home, had my shake, and ran out to cheer practice. Worked up a hell of a sweat somehow? I was soaked lol... I think it's from squatting a .... 'portly' female friend of mine I figured if coach wanted me to do it, I'd do it right LOL ATG squats with a 160lb girl on your back.

-----

I've really been thinking about my diet, my results, and this log in general. Because of a small stretch of extreme stress and pressure I feel like I wrecked the log... and I just have not been my bubbley long winded insaniquarium of my myself, beside myself, .

I've noticed that my performance in the gym has been SUCKING bad. I feel like I'm fighting to maintain strength that i keep losing, and lethargy sucks....

I'll tell you what.... IT'S THE STIMS MAN. Taking an Amp or an extra cup of coffee makes me feel like complete SHIAT. Enough is enough. Really. I stopped taking amp preworkout and i feel a bit better performing.

Another thing is the DIET..... when I first started it was TKD but my fat was nowhere near high enough (resulting in lethargy) and it's possible my carbs were still too low (?). Then I was stressed and ate like a pig.... and my strength prolly would have gone up if I wasn't tearing my own eyes out because of everything going on. So now I went back to CKD... and I've noticed... my body is NOT taking kindly to CKD like it normally does. My muscles apparently are getting depleted VERY fast and are not recovering with no carbs.

So!!!! I'm not sure I guess I'll try carb cycling, which is like tkd, but a little more carbs... I will work this out There's still some time left in this log, and still a chance for me to make some GREAT ph aided progress.

My progress in terms of FAT/WEIGHT loss while CKDing has been phenenomal over the past few days considering how all my clothes got bigger... but I don't know if I want to give up that much strength?

Someone say something. It's lonely in here.

I'm going to learn to tumble soon.... be afraid.

besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'd be afraid of a flying 160 lb chick in the air....i thought it was a pseudo pre-requisit for female cheerleaders to be skinny as they have to fly around and stuff. I can definately identify with your recent plights, im having exams now and its just not fun at all. Also i find that i have gotten really sensitive to stims recently, idk why. For example if i take some no-xplode or R4War at like 5 before i workout, im not going to be able to get to sleep until one at the earliest. Sometimes i think that we just need to kind of listen to our bodies and lay off certain supps for a while. Since i stopped taking them i can actually sleep and i feel alot better and have the same amount of energy...probably because i was supplementing with stims for my lack of sleep. In any event good luck with the CKD or whatever diet you chose. I personally will be trying CKD a little later in the summer after i've made more head way with my 40/40/20 split.

also just a side thought, you've worked so hard to lose weight, do you think that once you've got your six pack you'll just kinda try to maintain and not bulk up again because you've worked so hard to get where you are. Personally i would probably just try to maintain for a while to bask in my success before i try to bulk up again
    "Rome wasn't built over night" -Idk someone Smart..lol

"Without trying failure is inevitable"

After i have a six pack and maintain for a few months I will bulk again I want to be a monster when I grow up lol.

I'm backing off the stims as well.... enough is enough. And I don't think I ever truely recovered from the clen.

besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) besoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really? what was the clen experience like? I was under the impression that i was relatively safe when used responsibly
    "Rome wasn't built over night" -Idk someone Smart..lol

"Without trying failure is inevitable"

oh the clen went GREAT! but I don't think my receptors ever truely recovered. I've been a stimulant junky for a long time now... ever since taking clen I don't get stimmed out anymore.... ephedrine a little... but amp, venom hyperdrive, coffee.... does nothing for me.

Actually... the clen resulted in extremely impressive fat loss, and I look forward to using it again. I have ~2 cycles of it left I think.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i'm gonna be taking a lonngggg break from stims. i hate getting all hyped and then being lethargic the rest of the time. i can't get **** done academically in either of those states
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Day 34: can't think of a clever title

Off day I was feeling very beat up today (DOMS) from stunting. It definitely qualifies as a full body workout, especially when preceeded by a back workout earlier in the day. Spent most of the day on my ass I've been working my most poweful muscle programming my ass off. It's now 12:40 at night, I've completed my dorming applications, discovered there's 2 hours of paperwork to do for a stafford loan, and have graduation rehearsal tomorrow Perhaps tomorrow will start off with some squats, eh? :buff:

Day 38: I'm done, log is over

My sincerest thanks goes to Bioscience for being gracious enough to let me try this product and share my experiences with the e-fitness community.

For lack of a sugar coated lie, this log has been packed wall to wall with: androgenic sides (acne, leaky dick), extremely powerful mood swings sometimes to the point of complete breakdown, constant irritated feelings and aggressivness, almost uncontrollable hunger.... and the worst part: HUGE losses in strength.

if you want to read logs of Methoxy TST that went much better (damn near the opposite of my experiences) then check out some of the logs on anabolicminds.com ... especially motiv8ors who logged the same exact stack.

After multiple days out of the gym, plenty of rest, and plenty of food, I did chest tonight:

Incline DB Press
    90x5
    90x4
    90x0.... 90x0...
    85x0....
    80x3

Flat DB press
    75x5
    75x4
    75x3

Decline DB fly
    30x8,8,8

Those are HUGE strength losses.... losses so big it's absolutely depressing to go so far backwards. Everytime I exercise lately I sweat like a PIG after very little exhertion. There is obviously something very wrong, and it's obvious that something in this stack is doing very bad things to me. I can not willingly continue to put my progress, fitness, and health in danger.

I weighed in at 222lbs this morning, that's up 2lbs. Even eating very few carbs I retain an assload of water.... which probably has something to do with the disgusting amount of sweating I've been doing.

PCT Beginning tonight will be:
    Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    Nolva: 60, 40, 20, 20
    Retain: 3, 2, 2, 2
    creatine typical dosing
    thyrogenX+tri-lean continued, picking up with clen when it's gone
    ATD+Activate(DS-NHA): 0, 0, 75, 50, 50, 25

I think that's it.

Again, I don't mean to give an unfairly negative review of anything, but this is what's been going on, and it's more important that I am honest with myself and admit that it needs to be stopped.... Now. Believe me when I say you don't want me to post progress pictures. I'm bloated as all hell for only god knows what reason.

I look forward to making the brunt of my supplementation whey and a multi vitamin for the rest of 2006.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn sorry to hear ur havin problems with it. not everything works for everyone
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 38: I'm done, log is over

My sincerest thanks goes to Bioscience for being gracious enough to let me try this product and share my experiences with the e-fitness community.

For lack of a sugar coated lie, this log has been packed wall to wall with: androgenic sides (acne, leaky dick), extremely powerful mood swings sometimes to the point of complete breakdown, constant irritated feelings and aggressivness, almost uncontrollable hunger.... and the worst part: HUGE losses in strength.

if you want to read logs of Methoxy TST that went much better (damn near the opposite of my experiences) then check out some of the logs on anabolicminds.com ... especially motiv8ors who logged the same exact stack.

After multiple days out of the gym, plenty of rest, and plenty of food, I did chest tonight:

Incline DB Press
    90x5
    90x4
    90x0.... 90x0...
    85x0....
    80x3

Flat DB press
    75x5
    75x4
    75x3

Decline DB fly
    30x8,8,8

Those are HUGE strength losses.... losses so big it's absolutely depressing to go so far backwards. Everytime I exercise lately I sweat like a PIG after very little exhertion. There is obviously something very wrong, and it's obvious that something in this stack is doing very bad things to me. I can not willingly continue to put my progress, fitness, and health in danger.

I weighed in at 222lbs this morning, that's up 2lbs. Even eating very few carbs I retain an assload of water.... which probably has something to do with the disgusting amount of sweating I've been doing.

PCT Beginning tonight will be:
    Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    Nolva: 60, 40, 20, 20
    Retain: 3, 2, 2, 2
    creatine typical dosing
    thyrogenX+tri-lean continued, picking up with clen when it's gone
    ATD+Activate(DS-NHA): 0, 0, 75, 50, 50, 25

I think that's it.

Again, I don't mean to give an unfairly negative review of anything, but this is what's been going on, and it's more important that I am honest with myself and admit that it needs to be stopped.... Now. Believe me when I say you don't want me to post progress pictures. I'm bloated as all hell for only god knows what reason.

I look forward to making the brunt of my supplementation whey and a multi vitamin for the rest of 2006.
    Curious for updates. Since you stopped the cycle has the excessive sweating and bloating decreased? How are you doing today and how's PCT going?
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude tester w/White Blood -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827721

My Megadosed Cissus Rx + Symmetry X Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795553

I am NOT a cop.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only sides i'm still experiencing are the dribbles
    havnt read the whole log, but prostate hypertrophy is no joke!

Originally Posted by Abe the Cop
    Curious for updates. Since you stopped the cycle has the excessive sweating and bloating decreased? How are you doing today and how's PCT going?
    100% blunt honesty... The sweating is much more 'normal' now... I actually have to exercise a bit before I sweat. The bloating is completely gone and only the fat remains.... notice my lack of progress pics?? I'm ****ing mortified of how much fat I put on during this cycle.... that what I put on is almost gone... I'm almost fitting into my clothes again... so much for a cutting cycle huh?

It's only the past week or so that I'm feeling 'normal' again, and today is the first time in very long that I woke up with a powerful erection which leads me to believe I'm recovering. Prostate hypertrophy is worse than ever.... I'm kinda worried cos the leaky faucet is..... VERY freaking leaky after peeing. No amount of shaking saves me. Sometimes I'll leave the uranal, then walk right back to squeeze some more out. Still getting tons of zits too...

PCT is going great, currently taking 40mg nolva, 2 caps retain, DS Activate, 50mg ATD, and ****-trilean + thryogenX.... my diet has been very solid lately thank god... workouts are improving, but I've had to lose the ego because it seems my lifts are permanently down ... my maxes are nowhere near what they used to be before going on this cycle.

So there we have it. Looks like I learned the hardway. I'm just glad my nuts are coming back.

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    100% blunt honesty... The sweating is much more 'normal' now... I actually have to exercise a bit before I sweat. The bloating is completely gone and only the fat remains.... notice my lack of progress pics?? I'm ****ing mortified of how much fat I put on during this cycle.... that what I put on is almost gone... I'm almost fitting into my clothes again... so much for a cutting cycle huh?

It's only the past week or so that I'm feeling 'normal' again, and today is the first time in very long that I woke up with a powerful erection which leads me to believe I'm recovering. Prostate hypertrophy is worse than ever.... I'm kinda worried cos the leaky faucet is..... VERY freaking leaky after peeing. No amount of shaking saves me. Sometimes I'll leave the uranal, then walk right back to squeeze some more out. Still getting tons of zits too...

PCT is going great, currently taking 40mg nolva, 2 caps retain, DS Activate, 50mg ATD, and ****-trilean + thryogenX.... my diet has been very solid lately thank god... workouts are improving, but I've had to lose the ego because it seems my lifts are permanently down ... my maxes are nowhere near what they used to be before going on this cycle.

So there we have it. Looks like I learned the hardway. I'm just glad my nuts are coming back.
    sorry to hear.you will bounce back soon because youre dedicated and work hard.
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Thanks bro!

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad your slowly getting better. PH's aren't worth it man. Are you giving up on orals? Please say yes.

OTC orals, yes In the future I may dabble with more 'proven' substances. But not for a good 8 months in the least.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OTC orals, yes In the future I may dabble with more 'proven' substances. But not for a good 8 months in the least.
    Damn it! Must I send TwinPeak to your house to bash you over the skull you hard headed fool!

if you do, can you tell him to bring a T-Shirt and a bottle of R-reloaded? Maybe some Glucophase and activate?