emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Progress pic and questions

Progress pics from 198 to 178 (3 months progress), Started from 215 pounds in summer in July 2007 .

I am thinking about bulking starting march 1st to define and develop my chest more.

Question #1 - Should I bulk or keep cutting, Bulk right?
    Question #2 - Do I have gyno or chest fat?

Thanks Everybody in advance...................
    Attached Images
    Bengal Tiger

BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start CLEAN bulking, looks like a little chest fat not gyno. GJ and GL

Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personally id cut more.
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bad Company View Post
    Personally id cut more.
    What you think gyno or chest fat?
    Bengal Tiger

Registered User noodlejoodle578's Avatar
    noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noodlejoodle578 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chest fat.

carry on cutting and you'll be in a better position to tell!

excellent progress thus, not far to go!

Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by emchowdhury View Post
    What you think gyno or chest fat?
    fat. Just keep cutting
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Progress pics from 198 to 178 (3 months progress), Started from 215 pounds in summer in July 2007 .

I am thinking about bulking starting march 1st to define and develop my chest more.

Question #1 - Should I bulk or keep cutting, Bulk right?
    Question #2 - Do I have gyno or chest fat?

Thanks Everybody in advance...................
    I would keep with the fat loss a little longer. Get real lean and fit and then start the bulk. And no, I very much doubt that you have gyno but only a Dr. could tell you for sure. The chest fat just don't like to leave bro! Keep at it a bit longer and it will go. Unless there is somehing you're not telling us- i.e., a pharmacological reason to have gyno - I VERY MUCH doubt that's what it is.

Also, you'll get a nice anabolic rebound after all that dieting which will help with your bulking - just don't overdo it like I have in the past or you'll end up 20+% fat again.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    I would keep with the fat loss a little longer. Get real lean and fit and then start the bulk. And no, I very much doubt that you have gyno but only a Dr. could tell you for sure. The chest fat just don't like to leave bro! Keep at it a bit longer and it will go. Unless there is somehing you're not telling us- i.e., a pharmacological reason to have gyno - I VERY MUCH doubt that's what it is.

Also, you'll get a nice anabolic rebound after all that dieting which will help with your bulking - just don't overdo it like I have in the past or you'll end up 20+% fat again.
    Allright thanx, I still got more fat left on my lats and arm pits, may be that's the reason I don't have chest yet.
    Bengal Tiger

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Allright thanx, I still got more fat left on my lats and arm pits, may be that's the reason I don't have chest yet.
    I'm right there with you man!! I got the same sh!t and it's the last to leave. John Barardi (spelling) has articles on T-Nation that discuss bulk/cut. Of Particular interest to you should be the one that discusses muscle vs. fat gain during a bulk. It has been demonstrated that the leaner one is when the begin bulking, the higher the muscle to fat ratio will be for the gain. The fatter you are, the more fat you'll gain vs. muscle. For the average guy walking around with 20% fat or more, bulking could equate to a 4:1 ratio in favor of fat. In short, that presents a compelling argument to get as lean as you can before you bulk.

Damn North Shore kids!!!! Kidding bro keep hitting it!

Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    I'm right there with you man!! I got the same sh!t and it's the last to leave. John Barardi (spelling) has articles on T-Nation that discuss bulk/cut. Of Particular interest to you should be the one that discusses muscle vs. fat gain during a bulk. It has been demonstrated that the leaner one is when the begin bulking, the higher the muscle to fat ratio will be for the gain. The fatter you are, the more fat you'll gain vs. muscle. For the average guy walking around with 20% fat or more, bulking could equate to a 4:1 ratio in favor of fat. In short, that presents a compelling argument to get as lean as you can before you bulk.

Damn North Shore kids!!!! Kidding bro keep hitting it!
    Aright thanx bro, lot of relief here. Gyno thing is very scary. North Shore kids? where you from? Florida? or south of boston?

repped
    Bengal Tiger

Originally Posted by vh7742 View Post
    chest fat.

carry on cutting and you'll be in a better position to tell!

excellent progress thus, not far to go!
    Thanx, repped
    Bengal Tiger

Aright thanx bro, lot of relief here. Gyno thing is very scary. North Shore kids? where you from? Florida? or south of boston?

repped
    South Shore - Bourne MA! Spent lots of time in Boston though! Wife and I both went to school there. Great little city to be a student in!! Didn't learn much academically, put it that way.

And yeah, don't worry about the gyno thing. I sincerely doubt you have it. If you still have pocket there in another 5% less fat from now, then you can start to worry. for now, don't sweat it.