Thread: my picture post

MASSIVERJV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my picture post

This is from my shows in 2001. First time out. Hope to improve for 2003 shows. I'm not ready for the Olympia, but who really is. Drug free. Hope to stay that way.
    Attached Images
    "If you ever make a movie about Arnold Schwarzenegger, you'll be laughed off 42nd Street." - Romulus Linney
    "Be a thinker, not a stinker." - Apollo Creed

Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what gives that after pic looks nothing like the before pic.... you should send this post to muscletec lol

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lost a whole lot of weight, got some muscle, your hair went gray, and you turned black.

Good work

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great transformation! It doesn't even look like the same person in the before and after pics.

steel101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Tim
    It doesn't even look like the same person in the before and after pics.
    I'm begining to think that it isn't.

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by steel101
    I'm begining to think that it isn't.
    Ok...what in the world are you talking about? I highly doubt he is lying. Great job on your transformation!
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Wiseblood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: my picture post

Originally posted by MASSIVERJV
    This is from my shows in 2001. First time out. Hope to improve for 2003 shows. I'm not ready for the Olympia, but who really is. Drug free. Hope to stay that way.
    supplements make you turn black also?

and gray???

pumpingiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: my picture post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wiseblood
    [B]supplements make you turn black also?

its the same guy before and after look at the length of his neck
    in both pics.
    *THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA

IF YOU TRY SOMETHING NEW AND FAIL AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT JUST GIVE UP---HOMER SIMPSON

Re: Re: Re: my picture post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pumpingiron
    [B]
    Originally posted by Wiseblood

in both pics.
    he did turn black and gray though right? Def got ripped though

Liftin4fun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what are you talking about? He doesn't look black. Its just the dark competition tan.

MASSIVERJV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the compliments. Can't help the gray hair, that's genetics. The black is 3 coats of pro tan for those who don't know.
    "If you ever make a movie about Arnold Schwarzenegger, you'll be laughed off 42nd Street." - Romulus Linney
    "Be a thinker, not a stinker." - Apollo Creed

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the compliments. Can't help the gray hair, that's genetics. The black is 3 coats of pro tan for those who don't know.
    How long does that tan cream stay in? and does it go on evenly?
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

that's some serious tanner dude

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    obviously when you diet for a competition you lose water retension in your face, makeing you look WAY different in a lot of cases.......whats so hard to believe about it being him? come on guys.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    by the way nice transformation
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

Originally posted by Zen_Lifter
    obviously when you diet for a competition you lose water retension in your face, makeing you look WAY different in a lot of cases.......whats so hard to believe about it being him? come on guys.
    I think it's him. that's just a serious tan. I think people overdo it with the tan sometimes. after you get too dark it's hard to see cuts the same way it's hard them when you're too white. Moderation is the key

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Re: my picture post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pumpingiron
    [B]

in both pics.

i hope your kidding
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that's some serious tanner dude
    golly gee < u didnt know that was tan. someone had to tell you?
    I cannot be held responsible for anything I say because I was high when I wrote this.

Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha. All you see is eyeballs and teeth in that second one. IF thats really you, it obviously took awhile to get from A. to B. so I commend you on your dedication.
    "A weed holds up its head in arrogance while a mature grain bows its head in humility"

"A closed mouth can save a fish from the hook as well as stay secrets from the enemy"

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You kinda look like that Andrew kid...

- SsiK

jchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude..stop tanning.

I think I saw you on my table this thanksgiving,

Great body. But spend some time in the dark for Gods sake.