Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Doing strippers...

First of all, don't ask for pics I don't have any at the moment.

Anyway, I've been going to a strip club after the bars close on the weekends for the past few weeks. The second time I went I saw my old high school friend who used to work there. He pretty much introduced me to the owners, staff, some girls, etc. I get in for free and straight up drunk every time I go. I don't buy lap dances and rarely tip the girls on stage. After some **** talking to some strippers; two of them want to phuck. The thing is; one stripper is married, 36, and has 3 kids... The other one is 25, divorced (husband in jail) with 2 kids. They're pretty damn hot, but I'm just wondering if I should even bother messing with them. Another factor, there is another stripper that is 23, in the process of getting divorced with one kid. She is a solid 9 and seems pretty fun. I'd rather have her over any other tricks there, but she wants a relationship and not just some nsa sex. There is no doubt all of them are pros in the sack, but is it worth it? Anyone have experience with strippers?

DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000) DeadSonRising is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Renwo View Post

Anyway, I've been going to a strip club after the bars close on the weekends for the past few weeks. The second time I went I saw my old high school friend who used to work there. He pretty much introduced me to the owners, staff, some girls, etc. I get in for free and straight up drunk every time I go. I don't buy lap dances and rarely tip the girls on stage. After some **** talking to some strippers; two of them want to phuck. The thing is; one stripper is married, 36, and has 3 kids... The other one is 25, divorced (husband in jail) with 2 kids. They're pretty damn hot, but I'm just wondering if I should even bother messing with them. Another factor, there is another stripper that is 23, in the process of getting divorced with one kid. She is a solid 9 and seems pretty fun. I'd rather have her over any other tricks there, but she wants a relationship and not just some nsa sex. There is no doubt all of them are pros in the sack, but is it worth it? Anyone have experience with strippers?

yeah, 1
    she was 18 though, and badass..
    favorite girl i've ever gone out with.
    i'd marry her

General_Steiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) General_Steiner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i always try to persuade strippers to go back to my place to have sex, but they're scared they think im a psycho killer

if u have the chance do it

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would go for the one looking for a relationship and wanting a divorce... She sounds like a real winner for the long haul, lol.
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun
    Facebook.com/RyanOshunNJ

sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) sKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    None of these girls are wifey material.

Hit it and leave it.

/thread

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wow, so many great choices.....why don't you just try all three out!
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Renwo View Post

My limited experience with them is that most of them are mentally unstable. Not complete whackjobs, but unstable nonetheless. One is married with 3 kids and is stripping? What does this say about her and her husband? The other has a husband in prison. This is drama no matter what. Besides, what is so special about you that they want to play? How many other guys are they bangin?

Walk away, bro. It's not worth the headache.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you only live once. sounds like a good experience.

azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azx_eazy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    My limited experience with them is that most of them are mentally unstable. Not complete whackjobs, but unstable nonetheless. One is married with 3 kids and is stripping? What does this say about her and her husband? The other has a husband in prison. This is drama no matter what. Besides, what is so special about you that they want to play? How many other guys are they bangin?

Walk away, bro. It's not worth the headache.
    wow. very good response.

edit: but there wouldnt be headache if u phuck n chuck

SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    who ever don't want, send them my way.

jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000)
    dated lots of them, just dont get all coked out with them..not good for ur physique plus u end up looking like Vince Vaughn

bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by azx_eazy View Post
    wow. very good response.

agreed. beleive it or not some girls do like no strings attached sex, just let them know from the bat that your not looking for a relationship any time soon (dont say your just in it for the ****, usualy a turn off and you will not get any ass, girls want to atleast feel a little special even when their being slutty) then tag it.
    2wheel crew

jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000) jShock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bombdigity View Post
    agreed. beleive it or not some girls do like no strings attached sex, just let them know from the bat that your not looking for a relationship any time soon (dont say your just in it for the ****, usualy a turn off and you will not get any ass, girls want to atleast feel a little special even when their being slutty) then tag it
    ur soooo right especially with the whole, "making the feel special" then beat it up and ur in till she goes off the deep end or beats ur ass or finds a sugar daddy, which is a good thing cause by then she has told allher friends that u were a beast and then u got thiurd party endorsment

Balls-Attitude-Direction joeflex73's Avatar
    joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Banged 1 stripper, and she OD'd on coke a year later. Careful what you get yourself into.
    The No BS Guide to Caloric Intake, Cutting and Bulking by joeflex73
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107459791

Love football?: http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14748563

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously look what you're saying. You want to do a stripper that either:

A) Is married with kids
    B) Divorced Husband in Jail w/ kids.

I would say no after I heard stripper. Odds are if A is wanting to screw and she's married, she's cheated before, looks like option B made a nice descision for 1st husband as well.

Seriously bro, take strippers for what they are, strippers. Theres a bunch of other vag out there.
    S&P Crew

BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAWNDO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do em, just triple up on your jimmy hats man. 9 times out of ten, those chicks have more people going in and out of them than Wal-mart.

I will never hit a stripper again.....busted a hat with one and got the clapp man. Not good........When they say harder harder, dont do it.....it can bust a hat easy. LOL
    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man. - Boomhauer

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by azx_eazy View Post
    wow. very good response.

Thanks. I just have an issue with women who get around. It's indicative of an emotional problem or void they are trying to calm. But being promiscuous just isn't healthy.

I understand the concept of one and done. Get in, get out. Phuck and chuck. Chew and screw. I get it. I'm just saying there's no real upside. Go find a normal girl you can have lots of sex with any ol' time, who doesn't possess the baggage these broads do.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trainerbrad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As stated earlier.....just double up on the raincoats, and it should be fine. Just make sure the coast is clear, no kids, husbands, or ex's running around in the vicinity - and for God's sakes, don't fall for one of them.
    On Set Extra: (Upon seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger doing crunches in between takes)

"Hey Arnold, is that the best way to work abs"?

Arnold: "Is there only one way to f**k a woman!? There are MANY ways to f**k a woman!!!"