Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    squatting until i vomit PureAlpha's Avatar
    PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

anyone 21+ here and is a virgin?

it sucks doesn't it? you feel all alone and ****, you don't know if you'll have sex one day, if it's your destiny to die alone. then you go all depressed and ****, you don't know what to do, you used to be alpha but now you're as mentally weak as a girl. you still have hope in the future but every day you're less and less sure it will happen. at this age, no girl wants a guy with no experience but then again no girl wants you so that's why you have no experience. your self esteem goes down drastically when you realise the only way you'll ever have sex is if you pay.

*sigh*

g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice name
    The only reps that really matter are the ones in the gym...

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fat bitches

PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    fat bitches
    i don't even think i can get that

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    i don't even think i can get that
    try

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    shut the **** up, stop being emo, and do something productive with your life. all you do is bitch and moan and say why you can't do anything. stop with the ****ing excuses, and put forth the effort to change your life. it is so easy to complain and feel like ****. but why would you want to live your life like that? make the change or stay in the red forever.

Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sammy456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am 21 and a virgin. It is sad because my younger brother lost it before me. I fail.

try
    i've tried enough, it's all in vain, it'll never work. i'm the definition of failure

crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it sucks doesn't it? you feel all alone and ****, you don't know if you'll have sex one day, if it's your destiny to die alone. then you go all depressed and ****, you don't know what to do, you used to be alpha but now you're as mentally weak as a girl. you still have hope in the future but every day you're less and less sure it will happen. at this age, no girl wants a guy with no experience but then again no girl wants you so that's why you have no experience. your self esteem goes down drastically when you realise the only way you'll ever have sex is if you pay.

*sigh*
    If you were as mentally 'weak' as I am you'd be happy and confident You could always try being respectful, you may have better luck. You just might find someone who will respect you back.

RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail
    Originally Posted by dog20 View Post
    shut the **** up, stop being emo, and do something productive with your life. all you do is bitch and moan and say why you can't do anything. stop with the ****ing excuses, and put forth the effort to change your life. it is so easy to complain and feel like ****. but why would you want to live your life like that? make the change or stay in the red forever.
    oh the irony

Originally Posted by crinoid View Post
    If you were as mentally 'weak' as I am you'd be happy and confident You could always try being respectful, you may have better luck. You just might find someone who will respect you back.
    being respectful to women got me nowhere. i think they don't like to be respected

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    don't worry i am the same

what gets me is when you see a ugly looking guy with a hot chick

i dont get that! and always say to myself , damn i am not that ugly whats wrong with me!

hypocrite much?

I'm SUPER thanks 4 asking Superdude87's Avatar
    Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post

i dont get that! and always say to myself , damn i am not that ugly whats wrong with me!
    What's wrong with you is that you assume there is something wrong with you

i've tried enough, it's all in vain, it'll never work. i'm the definition of failure
    ok then stop whining since you gave up

Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post

maybe they were just friends? i never saw an ugly guy with a hot chick (no homo)

ok then stop whining since you gave up
    for some reason it feels good to whine about that stuff, i don't know why though

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whatever bro, i was just trying to help you. having a negative attitude only defeats yourself and no one will feel sorry for you. oh and the chicks will find you pathetic too.

aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep your head up man and think positive and focus on other ****. Thats what I do now.

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    for some reason it feels good to whine about that stuff, i don't know why though
    i think sometimes its best to accept yourself for who you are and rid any irrational thoughts..

i mean if the people on jerry springer can get laid then certainly anyone can!

i think you need to put urself out there more so i've been told..

if its meant to be its meant to be

aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL you like the attention

whatever bro, i was just trying to help you. having a negative attitude only defeats yourself and no one will feel sorry for you. oh and the chicks will find you pathetic too.
    i'd rather they find me pathetic than ugly. and i don't look desperate in real life. in fact it's quite the opposite. i'm always angry in real life

i'd rather they find me pathetic than ugly. and i don't look desperate in real life. in fact it's quite the opposite. i'm always angry in real life
    well you better start smiling and being outgoing

crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    being respectful to women got me nowhere. i think they don't like to be respected
    I could say the same about men.

Originally Posted by aspenwhite View Post
    LOL you like the attention
    well i'm at home every friday and saturday night. i almost never went out at all in my life

well you better start smiling and being outgoing
    smiling is for happy people. i'm not happy. i have been told i have a beautiful smile but i don't care, i try to smile as less as possible

smiling is for happy people. i'm not happy. i have been told i have a beautiful smile but i don't care, i try to smile as less as possible
    congrats on scaring away women

congrats on scaring away women
    explain

try ***** or something bro, mix it up lol

being happy or displaying happy energy, makes the world seem more friendly and it makes people around you happier.

being said or displaying anger energy, makes the world seem more hostile and it makes people around you not happy.