Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 20+ age forum!

etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to see a 20+ section too.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Given that the majority of the people here are between 20-34, the remainder of the open forum is the general location for most to post. Not saying that there are not specific issues to your age group, but, using the O35 as an example, you do not creak as much as us, or have certain common issues.

So most of your questions can be posted in specific forums, such as exercise, nutrition, etc. Off topic posts go in the misc.

So it is largely a case of logistics. A forum for 75% of the site would require even more sub-forums, etc., and given many current issues, would not be that practical, although there may be more to this that I am unaware of.

This is not the best answer, but the best I can give you at this time. I will ask around and see if there is more to it.

Eric

Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I knew you'd say that, lol.
    Catch yourself on, Elizabeth

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Given that the majority of the people here are between 20-34, the remainder of the open forum is the general location for most to post. Not saying that there are not specific issues to your age group, but, using the O35 as an example, you do not creak as much as us, or have certain common issues.

So most of your questions can be posted in specific forums, such as exercise, nutrition, etc. Off topic posts go in the misc.

So it is largely a case of logistics. A forum for 75% of the site would require even more sub-forums, etc., and given many current issues, would not be that practical, although there may be more to this that I am unaware of.

This is not the best answer, but the best I can give you at this time. I will ask around and see if there is more to it.

Eric
    Thank you, Eric.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmusa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iiinnnnn!!!!

rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In!

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it would be great! IN
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Although I'm 18, I feel there should be a 20-34 board, when i joined I didn't understand why there wasn't one. Would be pretty good to lurk it too.

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks everyone!
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT