Thread: flavored or not

w8s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

flavored or not

Do you guys eat flavored oatmeal or just plain..I'm asking because the flavored has a lot more sugar so I'm wondering if it makes that big of a difference

Homegrown25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homegrown25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homegrown25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: flavored or not

Originally posted by w8s
    Do you guys eat flavored oatmeal or just plain..I'm asking because the flavored has a lot more sugar so I'm wondering if it makes that big of a difference
    It depends on the type of diet your on and your goals. If your trying to limit your carbs then go for the unflavored. If you are not worried about carbs/sugar get the flavored.
    Any opinions or advice expressed in my posts are purely hypothetical and for entertainment purposes only.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't recommed to flavored kind. It is more processed and higher glycemic than regular oatmeal, not to mention all the added sugar. I eat the regular old fashioned oatmeal and flavor it myself. I like to add cinnamon and splenda or vanilla protein powder and spenda. Sugar free syrup also works well for flavoring oatmeal. Eating regular oatmeal and flavoring it yourself is both better and cheaper than eating the flavored kind.

w8s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks tim

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i eat teh flavoured apple/cinnamon its not that much worse. its thequaker 100% whole wheat so its not taht bad im bulking and im at 7 ponds in 8.5 wks with next to no extra fat gain i eat 2 packs of it every morning
    "you were cheaper to feed when you ate crappy" - mom

weight-165 age-18 dead-295x5| 320
    squat - 285x10 | 300 2 accidents so far(lol) (TY squat rack)
    bench- 160x5 :( |175

Courage is the knowledge of what ought to be endured. ~ Philo

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the less foods are processed, the better : stick with oldfashioned rolled oats or oat bran !
    For flavor add sweetener, flavored protein powder, sugar free, fat free syrup ( Torani makes great one !! ), cinnamon or add some fruit
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !