brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should i wait for my carb-up?

alot of these faqs that i read recommend eating carbs before your workout and then gradually stepping it up from their. Today is the end of my 2nd week on keto...but i have no workout to do today to incorporate into my routine today.

so would it be optimal to do this on sunday night after my heavy day or before hand to replenish my glycogen before getting back into my routine?

Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jxstatic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brian5060 View Post
    alot of these faqs that i read recommend eating carbs before your workout and then gradually stepping it up from their. Today is the end of my 2nd week on keto...but i have no workout to do today to incorporate into my routine today.

so would it be optimal to do this on sunday night after my heavy day or before hand to replenish my glycogen before getting back into my routine?
    What exactly are your goals on ketosis and what sort of progress have you made so far?
    giving up wont speed it up

brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im using this diet for fat loss, but i may use it for my bulk as well due to the increases in energy and alertness ive had since my beginning of the 2nd week as well as not feeling like crap in the morning. as for progress, ive upped my cals to around maintenece (3000 cals at 6'2'' 200lbs) and im still losing tons of weight (like close to 8lbs or so which ive been told only is due to the water loss and glycogen...hopefully this does not persist--this is too fast imo) . i plan to post progress pics once im a month in, as of now however i notice a difference just looking in the mirror.