Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bea5t's Nha Stack Log

Started the NHA stack yesterday I am taking 4 evenly divided doses of Activate and 2 divided doses of Rebound XT. I am currently only supplementing with whey and bcaa's. This is my first log and I feel it will be interesting as I am an all natural bodybuilder and have never experimented with prohormones (though I have debated it recently) thus my choice to experiment with a non-hormonal alternative.

Background: I am 24, almost 25 yrs. old and have been lifting for almost 11 years. Only been training seriously for 4 yrs. My height and weight are 5'9 and 195 lbs. accordingly at apprx. 10-12% bf. I have dropped 23 lbs. since November of 2005 which was my highest weight at 218 lbs. I have only supplemented with NO2, Creatine, ZMA, and Tribulus. Since i've dropped the weight my strength levels have dropped drastically. Below are my current strength levels contrasted w/ them b4 the drop in weight indicated in parenthesis.

Current Strength Levels:
    (Previous in Parentheses)

Bench: 275 x 8/ 315 x 2 (275x10/315 x 5)
    Incline Dumbell: 110x10 (130 x 5) *dumbell*
    close grip bench: 225 x 12 (275 x 8)
    deads:*injured* (495 x 4)
    Lat Pulldown: 270 x 5 (290 x 8)
    squats: *injured* (315 x 10)
    military press: 225x8 (225 x 12)
    Lat. Raises: 60 x 10 *dumbell* (50 x 10)
    bicep curls: 135x10 (130 x 8)

For some reason my pulling strength has improved while my pressing strength has drastically diminished. I seek to remedy this problem during the next 4 week period. Also of worthy note would be to explain that I injured my back going for a 585 lbs. deadlift. I've just started feeling mobility in my lower back but as a result of the injury have laid off of squats and deadlifts.

Pics are attached below.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bea5t; 03-29-2006 at 12:37 PM.
    Bodybuilding is about what you eat... point blank... period.

Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bea5t is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My first day I didnt' notice too many effects. Took my first two doses early in the day, then took my third an hour before my workout. My workout for the day was an arm workout. Started w/ barbell curls... warmed up and went up to 135 got 12 reps no prob. Put on 20 more lbs... man what a difference. Only managed to crank out a few reps w/o swinging and got a couple more cheat curls. I dropped back down to 135 and got 10 more reps my next set. After barbell my strength pretty much plummeted so i decided to opt for higher reps. I hit close grip on the cambered bar, moved onto incline curls with dumbells then finished off w/ machine curls. Next on the agenda was triceps. I usually hit tris first being that theyre a larger muscle group, but i wanted to switch things up for the day and go heavy on bis. I started with close grip presses and after warming up got 15 reps with 225. Went up to 275 repped out 5 or 6 and felt too much pressure on the wrists so i dropped back down to 225 and banged out a few more. I dropped down to 135 for my final set and repped out 60 to fry em up. Next i hit skullcrushers with 90 lbs for 3 sets of 15 reps supersetted that with two handed dumbell extensions. Then i finished the tris off w/ cable work.

I felt good for the latter part of the night but had trouble going to sleep and even during woke up the night. Not sure what it was but i hope i dont experience this pseudo insomnia again. Thinking about it now... it might have been my wild weekend in vegas that threw my sleeping cycle off. BTW i just realized that I have Anabolic Xtreme's Rebound XT... not Designer Supplements... Does it make a difference?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking damned solid.

And no difference on the AX RXT vs. DS RXT......we license it out to them.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck on your log. You are one big fella.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Thanks fellas. I'm hopefully gonna put on a lil bit of quality muscle and more importantly i hope my strength levels shoot up.

Obsessive Compulsive BB peepingyoda's Avatar
    peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bea5t
    deads:*injured* (495 x 4)

squats: *injured* (315 x 10)

Also of worthy note would be to explain that I injured my back going for a 585 lbs. deadlift. I've just started feeling mobility in my lower back but as a result of the injury have laid off of squats and deadlifts.
    Hope your back gets healed up soon bro. You will be back to hitting those numbers in no time .
    NHA w/LX Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=710168

NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Good luck on the log... You will like this stack.. It is quality..
    "Be concerned about your character and not your reputation, because your character is who you are, and your reputation is just what people think of you."

Originally Posted by peepingyoda
    Hope your back gets healed up soon bro. You will be back to hitting those numbers in no time .
    Thanks man. Its been a pretty hard time for me. Initally I thought I may have injured a lumbar disk or pinched a sciatic nerve... Thankfully, after deliberation with a close physician it seems to just be a severe strain. I'm feeling about 75% now so i'll be hitting it relatively heavy.

Originally Posted by NC2315
    Good luck on the log... You will like this stack.. It is quality..
    I hope so... i'm sick of this slump. Caloric deficits suck... i feel and train like a p^ssy.

ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejr32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice log man...I been recently thinking about trying the stack myself, so I'm interested to see your results. Good luck!
    without struggle there is no progress!-Frederick Douglas

Boy, if you're going to be stupid don't be half-ass stupid be all the way stupid--My dad

Originally Posted by ejr32
    Nice log man...I been recently thinking about trying the stack myself, so I'm interested to see your results. Good luck!
    Thanks for checking out the log. Hope you get what you can from it.

Its Day 2:

I had a really good day yesterday. Not too sure if this stuff can kick in this fast... might just be that my back is healing up. Regardless I had a killer leg workout and as I'm typing this i'm realizing that i'm not sore... except for my calves. I took my pills throughout the day as usual and then popped one Activate an hour b4 training as uhockey advised. Here's how my leg routine looked:

Leg Press:

1. Warm-up 270x 15
    2. Warm-up 360x12
    3. Warm-up 450x 12
    4. 540x 10
    5. 630x8
    6. 720x8
    7. 810x6

3 sets of 400 x 20 to finish off presses.

I finished off quads and hams with 10 sets of extensions and curls. My back was a lil sore initially but felt much better as i warmed up though i was cautious during the entire movement. So far my overall feeling/mood is up I feel great I haven't experienced much muscle soreness. And I got some great sleep last night... don't know if it was because I didn't take any stims/caffeine before the gym. Anyways... so far so good. I got shoulders to hit tonight.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The NHA sleep effects can often be noticed very early in the cycle, but the strength increase and doms decrease tend to be a little later.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Originally Posted by uhockey
    The NHA sleep effects can often be noticed very early in the cycle, but the strength increase and doms decrease tend to be a little later.
    I know it's probably been stated before...but... how late into the cycle are strength gains typically noticable? I slept like a log... i've been having pseudo insomnia bouts the last few weeks.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know it's probably been stated before...but... how late into the cycle are strength gains typically noticable? I slept like a log... i've been having pseudo insomnia bouts the last few weeks.
    Probably towards the end of the first week is when you'll first start to begin noticing, but get ready, because more will definitely follow.

NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NC2315 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to say that I was about 2 weeks in when I noticed really good strength gains. The last couple of weeks were awesome on the NHA. Check out my log if you have time. I loved the stack.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=641689
    "Be concerned about your character and not your reputation, because your character is who you are, and your reputation is just what people think of you."

Thanks for the info 40YD... I'll be looking forward to that in the next few.

NC... nice log. I hope to get some nice gains too! If you can follow along and slip your input.

Had a pretty good shoulder workout... for some reason i'm really tired and i can't decide if the NHA has anything to do with it. In any case, by the time its time to hit the weights i'm in good shape w/o any stims or caffeine so its not that big of an issue. I had a really good shoulder workout... strength was down a bit, but still repped out and got some good pumps. Endurance was def up... i was still good to go after bombarding the shoulders for a good hour and fifteen. Didnt get to hit my rear delts as hard as i wanted to. I think i'll start off with them today or tommorow to finish them off. Overall a solid workout and my appetite is up. I may take today off... and hit back tommorow. Payce.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had a pretty good shoulder workout... for some reason i'm really tired and i can't decide if the NHA has anything to do with it. In any case, by the time its time to hit the weights i'm in good shape w/o any stims or caffeine so its not that big of an issue. I had a really good shoulder workout... strength was down a bit, but still repped out and got some good pumps. Endurance was def up... i was still good to go after bombarding the shoulders for a good hour and fifteen. Didnt get to hit my rear delts as hard as i wanted to. I think i'll start off with them today or tommorow to finish them off. Overall a solid workout and my appetite is up. I may take today off... and hit back tommorow. Payce.
    How has sleep been?

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    How has sleep been?
    I've been sleeping like a freakin' log. Can't yet determine if its due to the stack... i'll give it a lil bit more time b4 i make such a conclusion.

Smile

I've been sleeping like a freakin' log. Can't yet determine if its due to the stack... i'll give it a lil bit more time b4 i make such a conclusion.
    lol. Good deal.

I woke up at 4:04am........I need to get back on the ActivaTe.

Talking

I woke up at 4:04am........
    That's cause you're a freak.

That's cause you're a freak.
    It's not fun to make fun of people's handicaps.

It's not fun to make fun of people's handicaps.
    Ah, quit crying ya big baby!

Any updates?

Alright here's my updates:

Friday: I took off... ate a bit more than usual and took the stack as directed. Got into somewhat of an altercation with my gf... and ended up on a phone conversation (thats right... i had to cut my night out w/ my friends short to consol her) Went to bed at 4 or 5 am. What a night... right?

Saturday: Took the stack as directed... with difficulty as I accompanied a friend to several dealerships looking for a new car. Hit the gym... although i mos def needed a caffeine surge, but was cool once i started going. I was looking pretty good... big pumps and my arms and shoulders were very prominent.

Heres the workout:

Lat Pulldown:

150 x 15
    180x12
    220x12
    250x12
    270x12
    300x10

Reverse Closegrip

150x15
    150x15
    150x15

Bent Over Row

135x20
    185x15
    225x12
    275x2 (Stopped when i felt a sharp pinch in my lower right lumbar region)
    dropped to 185 and repped out

Seated Row

200x15
    230x15
    270x12
    300x8

T-Bar Row

100x20
    125x15
    150x15
    200x12

Sunday: Took the day off... Have a pinching feeling in my right lumbar region that sometimes hurts the right leg. I do NOT plan on taking time off but may go lighter on specific days that stress that region. Tonight is chest day... i doubt that there will be much stress placed on the back tonight. Thanks for reading.

Ah, quit crying ya big baby!

Any updates?
    Last night i woke up a few times during the course of the night's slumber. First time that has happened since taking the stack. Right now, my musculature seems to be getting just a bit denser, however my bf% has increased a tad bit as well which i attribute to an increase in carbohydrate intake during the weekend. I'll clean up the diet a little bit more this week.

Last night i woke up a few times during the course of the night's slumber. First time that has happened since taking the stack. Right now, my musculature seems to be getting just a bit denser, however my bf% has increased a tad bit as well which i attribute to an increase in carbohydrate intake during the weekend. I'll clean up the diet a little bit more this week.
    The increase in B.F. could be from the increase in carbs, thus just being water retention. Glycogen and H2O are quite the pair.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed with Art there.

You're in awesome condition by the way. great photos.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on Facebook and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.facebook.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

The increase in B.F. could be from the increase in carbs, thus just being water retention. Glycogen and H2O are quite the pair.
    Yeah I'm sure that the bf increase is attributed to that. I've been rather sloppy w/ the sudden increase in carbs... I've easily shot up about 5 lbs. already. I may taper down the carbs a bit... we'll see. But its sooo good to eat em. I ate a whole pizza sunday evening.

You're in awesome condition by the way. great photos.
    Originally Posted by Robboe
    Agreed with Art there.
    Thanks Robboe i'm def working on it. We'll see what progress occurs during the log... thanks for checking it out.