boxingstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long training?

HI

How long should I train in hours? and how many days a week?
    - 16 years old , arms 13" to "14 inch and 4years boxer.

I don't know, but maybe there is an advise for me?
    Because I train at home sinds July, and now I want to continue at the Fitness-gym.

If you got something that you think I need to know, a good advise, then please email me at: Boxingstyle@hotmail.com

Alright thanks all!
    Attached Images
    5 years experience boxer.
    Ultimate 17 years old bodybuilder.
    Photo:

http://www.funpics.nl/benny/web/absben1.JPG

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    best advice for a beginner- check out my book i wrote. it has oodles of info(80+pages, spent 100+hrs. writing it) and can really help your training(in the sense that you won't waste time with poor training techniques )

as for how long, on full body splits, i spend no more than 59minutes in the gym. when i train 1muscle/day(so i workout 5days/week) i spend a max of 35minutes. i believe in low volume(relatively speaking) and high intensity
    Booo

shaun_bayarea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn bro...i know your proud of your book and all but i think he want some info for FREE..lol...anyways i think the best split for a beginer is a push/pull/leg routine.....do 9 sets for large muscle and 6 for small ones....it would go like this

MON- chest(9 sets), delts(6 sets),tris(6 sets)...the reason for doing only 6 sets for delts is because they get hit by chest too

WED- back(9 sets), calves(9 sets)

FRI- quads(9 sets), hams(9 sets)

do upper, lower abs as well as obliques.....i wouldnt worry about cardio since your a boxer and i'm sure you get tons of it anyways....what you do need to worry about is getting enough calories....so eat lots of chicken,fish,beef ect. for protein along with maybe some high calorie protein shakes....also take in enough carbs, which would be coming from pototoes,whole wheat bread, yams, oatmeal ect......eat 15-20 times your bodyweight in calories...and i'd say on the higher spectrum of that because your a boxer....hope this helps bro....and hey even if you dont like my info, at least you got it for free!!...lol

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^ um, i don't even think you answered his question, lol lol

unless we're reading 2 different posts, i hyped my book, then answered his question. you went a step beyond and started talking about stuff he never asked about
    Booo

boxingstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really appriciate this of your both !
    I'll try to do my best. I will be back in couple of weeks, after training at the Fitness-gym that I gonna start from Monday.
    And then I will say how it was going.
    5 years experience boxer.
    Ultimate 17 years old bodybuilder.
    Photo:

http://www.funpics.nl/benny/web/absben1.JPG