Closed Thread
    abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100) abdouxW is not very well liked. (-100)

Cool I am FAbrah and I've got about 20k saved up (srs)

So, I'm 21 years old, been working minimum pay jobs over the last 3-4 years, and not having many friends, I haven't had to spend much everyday.
    I've managed to save up about 20grand...

My 2 options:

1) Travel, I'm not sure where I really want to go though, and I'd rather find a good friend to go with than going by myself.

2) Relocate to another city, I'm not that socially awkward, and I reckon it'd be easier to make friends in some place new. Right now, every time I'm invited to a party (which is rare, once a month or so) I have a good time with everyone, but I'm never really asked to hang out on the weekends and stuff.

Help me misc!
    1000 total REACHED 11/5/12 (185lb)
    Next goal 1000 total at 165lb

yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just go to a phuckin bar
    I am here from the future, it's been 45 years. I tipped my professor and it developed towards groundbreaking research where we discovered the secret of time travel. I recovered my old account to recount the history of the golden age of memes and talk to you about progressing the human race.