midgi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midgi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just would like to know how many calories do you burn from cardio ONLY!!

I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES TO U GUYS BURN FROM CARDIO CAUSE AM REALLY CONFUSED AND NEED YOUR HELP EVERYONE.
    me:
    1-on workouts i use a bike for 30 mins(500 caloies)
    2- on cardio sessions (600cals)

AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    me from some hiit 20 min about 200 i guess

Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woody599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by **********
    me from some hiit 20 min about 200 i guess
    You'd burn off more than that in 20 mins i think

AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AllTheWhey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    well according to the treadmill thing after u enter your weight thats what it says.