HagbardCeline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NHA stack ActivaTe/Rebound XT/Lean Extreme. Ok with prescription testosterone cream?

I was just prescribed testosterone cream at 100mg/ml per day. I getting the impression that this stuff is about worthless concerning any worthwhile gains from body building, correct? I was also diagnosed with low thyroid hormones and prescribed the non-synthetic Armour type medication (T3/T4), 1/2 grain twice daily. All less than 70 days until I turn 30.

My question is that I had already ordered Designer Supps NHA stack that I planned on doing. Will it be a problem to take this and the prescriptions together? After reading some more, I'm now also wondering if I should get some X-Factor as well. Any concerns with it added in?

My plan is the stack, creatine ethyl ester (I've responded extremely well to creatine in the past) and some ZMA. Any thing else you'd reccommend? I read about the dietary restrictions on X-factor, but understood that they wouldn't apply to the ActivaTe?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm 5'10 @ 180lbs by the way.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd definitely consult your physician first.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt
    ^^^I agree in full
    -Non-Rep Coalition Member "Bias Free Since 2003"

Obsessive Compulsive BB peepingyoda's Avatar
    peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peepingyoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HagbardCeline
    I was just prescribed testosterone cream at 100mg/ml per day. I getting the impression that this stuff is about worthless concerning any worthwhile gains from body building, correct? I was also diagnosed with low thyroid hormones and prescribed the non-synthetic Armour type medication (T3/T4), 1/2 grain twice daily. All less than 70 days until I turn 30.
    I agree with the posts above, I would hold off with a lot of supplementation. Since your hormones are already low, your meds could help you feel much better while working out. Those meds are probably going to be more effective then 99.9% more effective than anything you can take OTC.
    NHA w/LX Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=710168

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt
    I'll agree 100%
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    While I agree that you should consult your doc it might not be as of much help. Will he know the effects of the NHA stack or other supps? He'll probably just recommend that you not take them in case any contraindication could arise. Or he will dismiss them as ineffective and tell you to do what you wish.

Will 100mg Test cause HPTA inhibition? If so NHA might be a good idea to prevent this. Will the 100mg test aromatize to E, if so then an AI might be worth taking. But doesn't exogenous steroids naturally lower production of shbg? So maybe taking Act wouldn't be as beneficial. Obviously I'm in no position to advise you but perhaps these are questions your doc can answer. While we can't really advise you on what to do maybe we can provide you with some Qs that you can ask your doc that will help you out.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Originally Posted by wanderlei
    While I agree that you should consult your doc it might not be as of much help. Will he know the effects of the NHA stack or other supps? He'll probably just recommend that you not take them in case any contraindication could arise. Or he will dismiss them as ineffective and tell you to do what you wish.
    This was exactly my fear. I'm inclined to believe that he'll just say no without even knowing anything about it. I'm preparing some info to fax to him in the morning and he's supposed to evaluate it so hopefully that's good. He did also prescribe chrysin (though I know it is available w/o a scrip, it was to be made from the compounding pharmicist but they didn't know what it was) so maybe he'll be objective.

Originally Posted by wanderlei
    Will 100mg Test cause HPTA inhibition? If so NHA might be a good idea to prevent this. Will the 100mg test aromatize to E, if so then an AI might be worth taking. But doesn't exogenous steroids naturally lower production of shbg? So maybe taking Act wouldn't be as beneficial. Obviously I'm in no position to advise you but perhaps these are questions your doc can answer. While we can't really advise you on what to do maybe we can provide you with some Qs that you can ask your doc that will help you out.
    My thinking is that if he prescriped chrysin, then at least the Rebound should be ok. I'm actually surprised that nobody has jumped in and poo-poo'ed the testosterone cream. I was given the impression that it was practically garbage, but with the concern you guys have shown when using it with this stack it seems maybe not? Do you think this stuff can effect an appreciable increase in my levels?

And thanks to everyone who responded, it's much appreciated!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Considering your low test and low thyroid levels, I have to ask........what is your diet like?
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Truthfully, as of late it hasn't been the best. I work as an outside salesman, so I'm on the road for most of the day. I really don't even eat nearly as much as I should. Typically though, I eat lean meat, rarely any fried or greasy fast food, sticking to healthier choices mostly. I do eat more sweet snacks (white chocolate peanut butter cups mostly with some cake/pastries) than I should, usually on the weekends.

I am now getting back in the groove of preparing my meals the night before and taking an ice chest with me during the day to get my diet back on track. And I just started working out seriously again for the last month (wrist injury had sideline me). Back when I was eating right and working out though I did have my thyroid checked and it was low even then. But they didn't check my test. levels. I didn't really think about it before you asked, but my diet probably has something alot to do with my low test. levels.

If he does ok the stack or any part of it, will taking the chrysin be ok or not even needed with the Rebound?

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would look into the shots, it helped me pretty good and i gained few pounds also. i tried activate and gained 2 pounds the first week,then day 8 it was gone then my tendons seem to hurt more. So i think it was working against me so i stopped it.
    big is bad!!