ArchTyrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ABs, can I train it everyday?

First of all, hi all!

I have a small and easy question: can I train abs everyday or it's not good... ? or maybe on every training day??? or just once a week...

please tell me also why if you would like to help me more, because I really want to understand what I am doing and why...

Thank you to all!

dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are at least 3 threads per page in each forum section that discusses in substantial length about abs. Or hell, just type in abs at the search page of bodybuilding.com, and you should get tons of articles.

If you train your abs to failure or nearly up to failure, and find that it is sore the next day, then you should not work them out until the pain has subsided. 6 pack abs aren't gained in the same orthodox way that most of the other muscles in your body do. Most 6 pack abs are gained by fat reduction. This is one muscle where your diet and aerobic exercise schedule should clearly take precedence over your actual workout.

I can't go into any more detail, because 1.) i don't know what your goals are, 2.) are you a gal or a guy... cause if you're a guy and you want to start deadlifting or doing squats, or hell just about anything else, you need a great core.

thanks !
    first of all sorry i didn't use the search button ...

anyways i'm a 20-years-old boy and I train from a few years, everything is great but my abs and realy i don't know why ... my goal is just to have tight abs, no big muscule there or anything just tight that's all. (I have a lot of strenght on my abs but no relef)

hope I helped you a bit

dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dudnaito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW, you're not a boy, you're a man... or at least, i am, and i'm only a year older than you. Pwahahahaha...

Type out your stats first. Whenever you start a thread, you should probably do that. I'm not sure i understand exactly what "great" means to you, so your stats should be helpful in that regard.

heheh

well (i'm european so I will write in cm and kg)

I am 180cm tall, 80kg. Circumstance of hands are 42cm, legs are 54cm.
    I have around 14% of body fat. (I am sorry but I don't know my chest circumstance, havn't measure it in a few months ..).

Hope that helps..

Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ArchTyrael
    heheh

well (i'm european so I will write in cm and kg)

I am 180cm tall, 80kg. Circumstance of hands are 42cm, legs are 54cm.
    I have around 14% of body fat. (I am sorry but I don't know my chest circumstance, havn't measure it in a few months ..).

Hope that helps..
    lower the bf% and then you will have your abs, everyone has a different bf% where there abs will start to show, your already close I think so it will just take some patience.
    You'll thank yourself when you're older for getting into the iron game at a young age.
    It's not a game, it's a job.
    It's not a job, it's a lifestyle.
    It's not a lifestyle, it's my life.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113751491