9 years and counting... MuscleTex's Avatar
    MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleTex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone extremely worried about get a girl pregnant?

To me, this is the only reason I dont have sex. I've had to make up excuses to not have sex with some of my girlfriends..I guess I just like my money too much to give it up to some chick with my kid..

I've known guys that had gotten women pregnant even though they were wearing a condom..

Anyone else like this?
    Find out who's a virgin....

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=7326[/url]

Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murmillot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I see where you are cuming from. I have always had the fear of catching something from a partner. They has also caused serious performance problems. As far as getting a girl pregnant, condoms do work. They can break and you should not reuse them, but they are very reliable. Birth control is only like 98% reliable. 2 out of 100 times she can get pregnant. Not terrible odds but not perfect.

There is always the morning after pill. Hope this helps.
    8 Week Break, exact same weight.

Height 5'11.5
    Weight 170lbs 12%bf
    --------------------
    Since Jan 06 --| +9lbs lbm, -4lbs fat
    -----------------------------------
    July 05 135lbs 14%bf
    Dec 05 161lbs 16%bf
    Apr 06 170lbs 12%bf
    --------------------
    Goal 180lbs 10%bf

--------------------
    Squat :- 270 :)
    Bench :- 155 :(

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes, i'm worried, which is why i don't have sex with my gf of 4 years. there's plenty of other things you can do without penetration. i won't be having sex until i get a vasectomy. condoms and birth control are never 100%, and i'm not taking any chances.

don't make excuses, just say you don't want to risk making a kid. if she can't handle that, then to hell with her.

BeASimpleMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have a friend that is so nervous about getting a girl pregnant that his gf is on birth control, they use a condom, he pulls out and he makes her douche every other day. talk about bein paranoid

anthony! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthony! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthony! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't want to get a girl pregnent, but it wouldn't be the end of my life if I did. I really don't worry about it. I take the usual precautions, and if it happens, then it happens.
    http://www.myspace.com/avfrancis10

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BeASimpleMan
    i have a friend that is so nervous about getting a girl pregnant that his gf is on birth control, they use a condom, he pulls out and he makes her douche every other day. talk about bein paranoid
    talk about being safe.

Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    heres your answer:

get some sperm frozen and stored, then get a vasectomy.

no chance of unwanted pregnancies, but you can still have kids if you want to. and i dont think there is any difference in performance or quantity of load if that is an issue for ya. and it can be reversed.

problem solved.
    PISS OFF KIM! STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS!!!

"You grow in the kitchen, not the gym"

R.I.P Brother Dime

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gym_Warrior
    heres your answer:

get some sperm frozen and stored, then get a vasectomy.

no chance of unwanted pregnancies, but you can still have kids if you want to. and i dont think there is any difference in performance or quantity of load if that is an issue for ya. and it can be reversed.

problem solved.
    Any idea how much this procedure costs?

Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its voluntary so i dont think any kind of medical insurance could cover it. i really have no idea, but its cheaper than raising a kid for 18 years.

would have to be more than a buck o' five.

see your doctor if your interested.
    PISS OFF KIM! STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS!!!

"You grow in the kitchen, not the gym"

R.I.P Brother Dime

RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gym_Warrior
    and it can be reversed.
    http://www.vasectomymedical.com/vasectomy-reversal.html

Vasectomy reversal is generally carried out in hospital using a general anesthetic. Success rates of reversal vary depending on the surgeon. The pregnancy rates after reversal on average are only about 50%. Costs for the surgery range from $5,000 to $20,000.

Doesn't sound too good. Plus, how easy do you think it is to actually find a good doctor that can do this stuff, without having to travel a few states?
    Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who keeps feeding us ethnic separation, tax levels and levels of occupation? We're all significant parts in this universal creation...

Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who you, or do they rule ya mind?

Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I talked with my doc, and he said that he wished every girl who was sexually active could get the pill, it's so effective when taken right. So when my girl gets the pill, I'll wait till it's effective and then only use that. I mean jeez, it's hard enough for the sperm to get a girl pregnant as it is!

The way I do it now is that I go in unprotected and then put a condom on before I cum. I just can't feel anything with the condom on. Abortion is my birth control. But yea I do get worries about pregnancy, and every time my girl has her period I feel relieved before the PMS starts kicking in.

Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

no,i wouldn't be worried about getting a girl pregnant.if anything it would be a blessing,black market children catch alot of money

SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCracer684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not worried, but then again, I'm not getting any right now, either.

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Too easy... just piitb.
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Originally Posted by RebellioN
    http://www.vasectomymedical.com/vasectomy-reversal.html

Vasectomy reversal is generally carried out in hospital using a general anesthetic. Success rates of reversal vary depending on the surgeon. The pregnancy rates after reversal on average are only about 50%. Costs for the surgery range from $5,000 to $20,000.

Doesn't sound too good. Plus, how easy do you think it is to actually find a good doctor that can do this stuff, without having to travel a few states?
    who cares if you have to travel? like someone else said, it's cheaper than raising a kid.

to the person who asked how much they are, it's usually between $400-900 american. i would definately search around for a really good doctor. oh, but guess what, you're usually f*cked if you're under 23 or so. most dr.'s are assh0les and won't perform them if you're younger. they some how think it's their place to determine when you're old enough to make that decision.

who cares about reversals. adopt. people need to stop making f*cking kids and take care of the ones that are already alive and need families.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd love to get a vasectomy, but I realise that views change as you get older, and I am a little young to make such a drastic decision. If i still feel the same by 25 though, i'll get it done.

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    as long as you don't use a condom like this you should be fine:

FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by anthony!
    I don't want to get a girl pregnent, but it wouldn't be the end of my life if I did. I really don't worry about it. I take the usual precautions, and if it happens, then it happens.
    ^^^

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am extremely virile so I have to unusually careful. The pill is not always an option and vasectomy is not for me. Condom and vaginal film currently.

KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Murmillot
    Birth control is only like 98% reliable. 2 out of 100 times she can get pregnant.
    Not a true interpretation of the statistics, I'm afraid.

98% effective means that if 100 couples were using this form of contraception for 1 year, 2 of them (on average) would conceive.

The way you said it my GF would be pregnant after 50 shags; that's only a couple of months, dude!

Condoms are about 97 - 98% effective, so if you use them correctly for one year you have a 2 - 3% chance of a pregnancy.

The Pill is 98% effective if taken correctly, but in reality is about 90% effective because so many women forget to take it regularly.

My GF is on the contraceptive jab. One injection every three months for pretty reliable contraception. There are some horrific side effects alleged (which I didn't find out about till she'd been on it for 9 months) but she has not suffered any.

I would advise against anyone getting a vasectomy if he is childless, for too many reasons to list here.

Originally Posted by Geno
    I am extremely virile
    Information I could have done without, superspunk.

j/k
    Last edited by Riddicks_bro; 03-27-2006 at 03:34 PM.
    Infrequent poster.

Originally Posted by Riddicks_bro

I would advise against anyone getting a vasectomy if he is childless, for too many reasons to list here.
    try me. i'll shoot them all down.

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BeASimpleMan
    thats really paranoid! Anaway theyve gotta have some bad sex if shes duching all the time because it really messes up the ph of the vagina and makes it pretty dry....

What I do is: shes on the pill and I wear a condom... 99% effective plus 99% effective= damn good results

the best condoms really are Trojans. many studies have shown they have the least chance of breakage.
    If you want to take it to an even greater level get the condoms with spermaside on them because it will kill the active sperm when you cum..

Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kreig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had sex for the first time a few years ago and I didn't wear a condom because the girl I was with was on the pill. I thought that the pill was 100% effective because I didn't know anything then. Now that I'm smarter I'm more paranoid and always wear a condom.

TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, heres my story.

My girl has been taking the pill for about 2 months. She sets her alarm every night for 10:00 PM. Takes it to the minute without fail every night.

How about this scenario? Shes on the pill, and I pull out and never cum inside her. Am I pretty safe doing this?

Today I came inside her for some reason. And I dont feel good about it..Wont be doing it again.

mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_boxlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTex
    To me, this is the only reason I dont have sex. I've had to make up excuses to not have sex with some of my girlfriends..I guess I just like my money too much to give it up to some chick with my kid..

I've known guys that had gotten women pregnant even though they were wearing a condom..

Anyone else like this?
    lol let me tell you, nothing is worse than the anxiety you have after getting some cum into your gf's vag and waiting for her to get her period. god its horrible [and thats a huge understatement]. what i do though, i use a condom at all times when i'm inside, and when i cum i pull out, just in case theres a tear in the condom or in case it fell off or whatever. seems logical--no chance of a drop of sperm ever touching her parts. plus its pretty cool to cum all over a girls chest/face/mouth !!!!!

Originally Posted by mr_boxlin
    lol let me tell you, nothing is worse than the anxiety you have after getting some cum into your gf's vag and waiting for her to get her period.
    worse two weeks of my life. i felt like i won the lottery when i found out she wasn't pregnant.

Naturegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can understand where you're coming from. It's way worse for a dude cause he has no control over what happens if she gets pregnant. Having to bring a baby into this world totally against your will is freakin terrifying.

It's very smart of you to take matters into your own hands, God forbid she is trying to get pregnant and not telling you. For you guys that honestly trust your girlfriends/wives, you may want to consider having her track her fertility, along with using whatever methods you're using (not the pill though obviously because she is not fertile on the pill/hormones) seeing as how you're that nervous. Just google Natural Fertility Awareness. I did this for close to a year and never got pregnant. I think it would help to alleviate your fears if you knew when she could and could not get pregnant. You would be surprised at how short that window of risk actually is.

By the way I have no kids, 21 years old, and a woman who never wanted babies and never will----got snipped this past December. Ah, freedom
    The man who has his health
    has everything

Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheBull
    Ok, heres my story.

My girl has been taking the pill for about 2 months. She sets her alarm every night for 10:00 PM. Takes it to the minute without fail every night.

How about this scenario? Shes on the pill, and I pull out and never cum inside her. Am I pretty safe doing this?

Today I came inside her for some reason. And I dont feel good about it..Wont be doing it again.
    You don't have to worry, dude. Your girl takes the pill completely correctly, you shouldn't think that she's gonna get pregnant. It's your choice to not cum inside her, but if my girl gets the pill I will be cumming inside her (which most couples do when they have the pill).

If withdrawel is used totally correctly, it is over 90% effective. There's just a little bit of sperm in pre-cum, but not a lot.

The effectiveness of birth control gets confused a lot. The studies on birth control state that if something's 95% effective, that 95/100 couples will not get pregnant after using that method for a YEAR. This isn't an independent variable, meaning that each time 100 couples have sex, 5 get pregnant. It means that over the course of a year, 5 couples will get pregnant and 95 will not.

You still have to be careful. The pill is not 100% reliable, the condom is not 100% reliable. But synergy works WONDERS. Meaning you should combine 2 forms of birth control. Condoms and spermicide, condoms and birth control, birth control and spermacide, the sponge with something else, following your gf's cycle etc. Pick 2 of them (or more if you're a control freak) and then you'll have virtually 100% chance of not getting pregnant. Don't rely on just 1, pick 2.

AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what the hell is this? you guys are way too paranoid or religious. girl gets pregnant doesnt mean you have a kid. true story second year of college meet this girl start dating her we have sex go out with her for like 5 months at some point she gets pregnant. we dont find out till like week 13 of pregnancy. no questions asked i go to the bank she gets abortion and not even the take this pill and your no longer pregnant abortion im talkin full blown abortion. sucked but it had to be done. i cant say im any more affraid of getting a girl pregnant now than i was then cause i delt with it and did what i had to do. number 1 thing you have to know is where your girl stands on abortion if she does get prego. but hell i would not be abstanant just beciause i was affraid the girl might get pregnant.

Registered User SouthernBell108's Avatar
    SouthernBell108 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SouthernBell108 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SouthernBell108 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SouthernBell108 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ugh every month with my bf and i, it seems, im scared that i'm pregnant.

ive been on the pill since i was 14 or 15 (for period reasons...cramps, irregular cycle ect. NOT cause i was sexually active) and NEVER has one been late/irregular until i started dating him back in november/december...wierd huh?

i SAY i would get an abortion if it came down to it but at the same time its like "damn there are ppl in this world who would give anything for their own child and here i am getting rid of one..."