bbott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

water or milk w/ meals ??

Lately i have been having 4 cups of skim milk with my meals. Figure i'm getting more calories and protein than just drinking water. Would it be better if i just drank water w/ my meals?

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you are trying to gain/bulk, then drink away. If I could always have milk with my meals, I would. I have milk with the 2 meals a day that I eat while I am at home.

if cutting, most like to shy away from dairy......I use dairy up until half way through cutting with I run out of other carbs to cut from my diet.
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i woudl advocate 2 of each? best of both worlds then. The water will help break down your foods and allow for your body to absorb the nutrients better than anything except for steriods but thats another story lol.
    "you were cheaper to feed when you ate crappy" - mom

weight-165 age-18 dead-295x5| 320
    squat - 285x10 | 300 2 accidents so far(lol) (TY squat rack)
    bench- 160x5 :( |175

Courage is the knowledge of what ought to be endured. ~ Philo

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Milk is a great way to add extra protein and calories to your daily meal plan. A few years ago, i used to drink 2 pints of milk in the gym while working out! Everyone though i was crazy but it worked for me!

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by musmar
    Milk is a great way to add extra protein and calories to your daily meal plan. A few years ago, i used to drink 2 pints of milk in the gym while working out! Everyone though i was crazy but it worked for me!
    u must be one gassy mofo. Wouldnt wanna be next to you while you do deadlifts
    "you were cheaper to feed when you ate crappy" - mom

weight-165 age-18 dead-295x5| 320
    squat - 285x10 | 300 2 accidents so far(lol) (TY squat rack)
    bench- 160x5 :( |175

Courage is the knowledge of what ought to be endured. ~ Philo

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    water or milk ?! Definetly WATER !!! You need water for hydration and a ton of metabolic processes in you body !! You cannot compare milk to water. Don't forget 4 cups of milk..that's a lot of calories, carbs and SUGAR. Sure you if you want to gain you need to up your protein, but you'd be better of having an extra chickenbreast than filling up on milk !! Or mix whey with water.
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

Huge-One-Day has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have to disagree with you. Yes your body does need water. I drink at least a gallon every day. But in the old days before all the shakes and supps. all the pros had was milk and meat. I have read of the old school pros drinking gallon after gallon of milk. I personally have been drinking anywhere from 3/4's to 1 gallon of skim milk everyday for the last 6 weeks and I have noticed very good strength/mass gains without adding a lot of fat. As long as you don't neglect the water, I see nothing wrong with drinking milk. It has stuff that your body needs anyway.
    Stats as of 11/25/2002 :

Height 5'7"
    Weight 200 lbs
    Bodyfat ?????
    Waist 32"
    Chest 46"
    Arms 16 1/4"
    Legs 24.5"
    Calves 15"