• I am 30 or over and have had little or no results with Diesel Test

21 9.68%
  • I am 30 or over and have had good results with Blue Rhino

20 9.22%
  • I am 30 or over and have had little or no results with Blue Rhino

11 5.07%
  • I am 30 or over and have had good results with another product

54 24.88%
  • I am 30 or over and have had little or no results with any natural test booster

101 46.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Natural Test Boosters - The definitive poll!!!

I am interested in how well natural test boosters actually work. So far I have only tried Diesel Test, but without much success. Although I know a lot of people on this board swear by it.

I am shortly going to try Blue Rhino to see if I get any result from that.

I think it would be interesting to find out just how many people actually do get any results from these, or other, test boosters. So please fill in my poll:

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaulS
    I am interested in how well natural test boosters actually work. So far I have only tried Diesel Test, but without much success. Although I know a lot of people on this board swear by it.

I am shortly going to try Blue Rhino to see if I get any result from that.

I think it would be interesting to find out just how many people actually do get any results from these, or other, test boosters. So please fill in my poll:
    No 6-oxo
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please read up on the following stack and feel free to ask us any questions you might have. I belive from it's track record that ActivaTe (especially when paired with RXT) is by far the best natural test booster on the market.

http://www.designersupps.com/product.../NHA_Stack.pdf
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is this for the +30's?

Some of us under 30's use test boosters too - I've tried DT, ATD, Tribulus solo and I am currently trying Triple Threat (6-oxo included).

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The beauty of ActivaTe is that it can be added to ANY natural test booster (6-oxo, Fenotest, Diesel Test, Blue Rhino, Tribuloid, etc) to amplify the product's efficacy.

http://www.designersupps.com/product...s/activate.pdf
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't gotten anything out of any product with Tribulis in it and I have tried many.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    I haven't gotten anything out of any product with Tribulis in it and I have tried many.
    I would go with an AI like Anabolic Xtreme's PCT or Rebound XT. They will boost your test higher than tribulus.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed, Trib is a scam for t-boosting, until someone can prove otherwise, which no one has.

Based on everything Ive seen anecdotally, and published, the best approach would be 6-8 weeks on 6-oxo, with the last 30 days of it using ActivaTe.

6-OXO is backed by University studies done on HUMANS in the United states at Baylor U, and The extract used by DS I believe is backed by published studies (though I cant quote one right now).
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Originally Posted by papi93
    I would go with an AI like Anabolic Xtreme's PCT or Rebound XT. They will boost your test higher than tribulus.
    Wait until you see Rebound Reloaded.

Browse around the logs here and the logs on bobo's forum and be wowed.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Agreed, Trib is a scam for t-boosting, until someone can prove otherwise, which no one has.

Based on everything Ive seen anecdotally, and published, the best approach would be 6-8 weeks on 6-oxo, with the last 30 days of it using ActivaTe.

6-OXO is backed by University studies done on HUMANS in the United states at Baylor U, and The extract used by DS I believe is backed by published studies (though I cant quote one right now).
    I wish I could try 6-OXO, I can't because it is banned in the INBF
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by solarize
    Why is this for the +30's?

Some of us under 30's use test boosters too - I've tried DT, ATD, Tribulus solo and I am currently trying Triple Threat (6-oxo included).

The reason I restricted it to 30+ was because that's the age group I am in and generally test boosters are aimed at the 30+ group.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

And DT

Originally Posted by KeyHAWK
    No 6-oxo
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    FenoTest when dosed correctly is amazing

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's my line.

Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    That's my line.
    Its mine now Beeyotch!
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    forskolin is an excellent natural T booster.
    Psalms 51:10-13

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    The beauty of ActivaTe is that it can be added to ANY natural test booster (6-oxo, Fenotest, Diesel Test, Blue Rhino, Tribuloid, etc) to amplify the product's efficacy.

http://www.designersupps.com/product...s/activate.pdf

Do you think that Tribuloid, ActivaTe and XFactor would stack well? How about if Ejaculoid was tossed in? I love the Tribuloid/Ejaculoid stack, does an awesome job. I had samoangirl running for the hills! lol

I've never utilized trib/ejac

.:BOB:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:BOB:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:BOB:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:BOB:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:BOB:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:BOB:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

waste

Honestly i think test boosters in general are a waste of money, i think if you are looking for a substantial effect off your test booster you are going to be let down. You could probably make the same gains on your test booster as with off of it, so just train hard and save your money. But thats just my opinion, i am no scientist, some people might have good results from them or maybe its just in there head (placebo effect). But also what is everyones standard for "Good Results"....

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not even a more peppy Mr. Goodbar?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've never utilized trib/ejac
    I thought you were going to do another DS pimp post.

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by .:BOB:.
    Honestly i think test boosters in general are a waste of money, i think if you are looking for a substantial effect off your test booster you are going to be let down. You could probably make the same gains on your test booster as with off of it, so just train hard and save your money. But thats just my opinion, i am no scientist, some people might have good results from them or maybe its just in there head (placebo effect). But also what is everyones standard for "Good Results"....
    you're also 20 with no viable testing situation/platform/vessel to make that call.
    for a man in his 30's test boosters can be an effective part of a supplementation program.

zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PieEyedPiper
    you're also 20 with no viable testing situation/platform/vessel to make that call.
    for a man in his 30's test boosters can be an effective part of a supplementation program.

I agree...thats why the over thirty thing.

I am taking Fenotest and have seen nothing from it.
    I just started a Fenotest, Blue-Up stack. Hopefully I will respond better to this.

I'm 45 by the way.
    "I wouldnt belong to a club that would have me for a member" Groucho Marx

I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.

RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollerSkates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zootalors
    I agree...thats why the over thirty thing.

I just started a Fenotest, Blue-Up stack. Hopefully I will respond better to this.

I'm 45 by the way.
    go to 6 a day and give it two weeks on the fenotest

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)

Humans, rats, all the same

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CHUCK DIESEL
    CHUCK if you want, I can Cobra Clutch him for you..just say the word

Originally Posted by Joel
    Humans, rats, all the same
    In some cases you are right
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Originally Posted by CHUCK DIESEL
    It's tough having a brand that's so good that people actually care to hear about it.

CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zootalors

U using fenotest by itself or both, you said you dont see anything from fenotest then said you are using fenotest and blue-up. Were u using blue-up before fenotest. Have u used any other test boosters and how long have u been on the stack.

It's tough having a brand that's so good that people actually care to hear about it.
    I dont see how that statement has anything to do with my post?

No one asked about the NHA stack or put a DS product in the poll. Not that it doest work, but I had just noticed that you saw a test. booster thread and went right to posting several post about DS products. I know thats your job as a rep, to pimp hard, I was just stating I thought you were going to post links to a bunch of logs or something.