Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Today's Workout was excellent. Back and Biceps. Later today, I'm going to do Shoulder's, Chest and Tricep.

I haven't had such a good Back and Bicep workout like I did today in a long time. Most importantly I left with one hell of a pump, it was awesome. And when I got home the mailman brought me my Xtend, so I opened it up, and had 2 scoops of that stuff. Holy crap I need to dilute it in more water, I had 2 scoops with about 4 ounces of water, WAY too sweet haha. Oh and I got the Grape Flavor cuz it was cheap... It says to drink 4 scoops for 160-180lbs, and 6 scoops for 180lbs + PRE and During Workout, and then another serving After workout... thats 4 servings a day. 90 / 4 = 22. So it'd only last me 22 days, seems like overkill to me. I think I might have a little less PRE and DURING workout servings, so it actually lasts me.

If anyone has any opinions on this feel free to chime in!
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by konradac View Post
    Today's Workout was excellent. Back and Biceps. Later today, I'm going to do Shoulder's, Chest and Tricep.

I haven't had such a good Back and Bicep workout like I did today in a long time. Most importantly I left with one hell of a pump, it was awesome. And when I got home the mailman brought me my Xtend, so I opened it up, and had 2 scoops of that stuff. Holy crap I need to dilute it in more water, I had 2 scoops with about 4 ounces of water, WAY too sweet haha. Oh and I got the Grape Flavor cuz it was cheap... It says to drink 4 scoops for 160-180lbs, and 6 scoops for 180lbs + PRE and During Workout, and then another serving After workout... thats 4 servings a day. 90 / 4 = 22. So it'd only last me 22 days, seems like overkill to me. I think I might have a little less PRE and DURING workout servings, so it actually lasts me.

If anyone has any opinions on this feel free to chime in!
    Wait...why are we doing two workouts in one day???

KEEP ME POSTED!!!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Wait...why are we doing two workouts in one day???

KEEP ME POSTED!!!
    Because I missed yesterday's workout!
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO you should just bump everything out one day.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    IMO you should just bump everything out one day.
    Ok Mark, I shall heed, and just do cardio tonight.

BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's your new plan going? Did you diet change or are you eating the same?

Did you take a spinning class yet? How about the yoga?
    keto!

Talking

Originally Posted by BUBBLETHIGHS View Post
    How's your new plan going? Did you diet change or are you eating the same?

Did you take a spinning class yet? How about the yoga?
    Well for the Diet, I will be eating the same things more or less. I will be following the Carb Haters Anonymous Diet, (C.H.A. diet for short) The basics of the diet are similar to KETO except there are no carb ups, but instead twice a week there is a "veggie day" where you substitute your Fats for Carbs coming from Veggies. (So a lot of fiber)

I think it might work better for me, because I felt the carbs were 2 steps back for 1 step forward. The last 2 - 3 weeks have been more or less a stand still, been having strength gains but no significant weight loss. Granted my carb ups definitely were not the greatest!

NO yoga or spinning classes yet! I will try to hit one tomorrow actually. I have just been pounded with exam, presentation, project, and reports, one after another and have basically been hopping out on my free time real quick to the gym. But this week should be a little less hectic. (Can't wait for this semester to be over haha)

Here is a sample of how my meals will look like MORE or Less. I am leaning on going for more clean fats, so I will be cutting back on cheese (which currently has been my staple)

2250 Calorie Plan
    Meals Carbs Protein Fat Calories
    Meal 1 0 49 20 376
    Meal 2 0 49 20 376
    Meal 3 0 49 20 376
    Meal 4 0 49 20 376
    Meal 5 0 49 20 376
    Meal 6 0 49 20 376
    Total 0 294 120 2256

Meal 1
    6 Egg Whites
    4 Whole DHA eggs
    49g protein, 20g fat

Meal 2

7 oz Lean Meat (Fish, Chicken, Beef)
    24 Almonds or 8tsp Peanut Butter or 4 oz Avocado or 4tsp
    Olive/Flax/Enova Oil
    49g protein, 20g fat

Meal 3
    Olive/Flax/Enova Oil
    49g protein, 20g fat

Meal 4
    Olive/Flax/Enova Oil
    49g protein, 20g fat

Meal 5
    Olive/Flax/Enova Oil
    49g protein, 20g fat

Meal 6
    6 Egg Whites
    4 Whole DHA eggs
    49g protein, 20g fat

I'm going to buy couple of the oils, and shop for the rest of the food this weekend. And then on Monday I start this carb hating extravaganza. On the veggie days I will be eating something like 1500 calories. But I am not sure when the veggie days are supposed to be, I'm assuming on my off days, but I'll have to check!

As for today, well I had a night time workout *cough* loser *cough*

And it was awesome! A very solid shoulder workout today. I aimed to kill it, and I did. After 3 sets, of every workout I did a drop set until failure. It really felt good.

Did 45 minutes of cardio, @ 8.0 incline 3.8 speed, and it was a breeze. I will have to step up the incline more...

Then my marathon in the Steam Room. Brought in my mp3 player in there hoping not to break it. ANd sat in there for about 25 minutes with the temperature just blazing hot because I put a lil rag on the sensor to keep it constantly steaming. (And exterminating all other people sitting in there...oops lol) Freezing shower...Hopped in the spa. Steam room again. Stretched in there. Freezing shower again. ANd changed. Felt awesome afterwards. (Still do) And now I'm going to crash. I really can't wait to start this diet. Its pretty much the same, with a little twist. And I have a workout plan outlined for 3 months, which will make things easy for me as long as I stick to it there won't be a lot of headwork.. I just need to get it done!

BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your diet and exercise routine sounds very interesting...Can't wait to hear you progress in a couple weeks. Might even convert me. Sounds very solid!
    Changing to more veggies sounds more interesting than carb ups to me. Been having problems with the "plumbing". gross, I know but it's getting annoying.

How did the spinning/yoga class go?

What's wrong with exercising at night? At least you did it and had a great workout to boot!! Way to go!
    keto!

Your diet and exercise routine sounds very interesting...Can't wait to hear you progress in a couple weeks. Might even convert me. Sounds very solid!
    Changing to more veggies sounds more interesting than carb ups to me. Been having problems with the "plumbing". gross, I know but it's getting annoying.

How did the spinning/yoga class go?

What's wrong with exercising at night? At least you did it and had a great workout to boot!! Way to go!
    Going to do legs in a couple of minutes. Had to console my cousin, so I hung out with her most of the day.

No spinning or yoga today! There is some convention and there is no classes for couple days. (Lame excuse I know, but it was on a flyer!)

I hear ya on the "plumbing" oh man, during carb ups my friends know to stay clear of me lol.

As for exercising at night, its more of an inside joke I have with people that exercise on friday nights. I was even going to make a shirt that says "only losers workout on friday nights" and wear it to the gym...on a friday night. Lame I know, but its one of many stupid things I came up with one day.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)

As for exercising at night, its more of an inside joke I have with people that exercise on friday nights. I was even going to make a shirt that says "only losers workout on friday nights" and wear it to the gym...on a friday night. Lame I know, but its one of many stupid things I came up with one day.
    I did arms yesterday from 8m - 9pm, and legs tonight from 6:30 - 8:00.

You are SOOOOOO not a loser! (And if you are, I'm one too!)
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

- Jillian Michaels -

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did arms yesterday from 8m - 9pm, and legs tonight from 6:30 - 8:00.

You are SOOOOOO not a loser! (And if you are, I'm one too!)
    YES! I am not the only one lol! I was there last night when I "should" have been on some date or hanging with a buddy (I mean, if he wants to come spot me that's cool right?).

I was there tonight as well! I'll be there tomorrow afternoon too....gym instead of bro's or ho's ftw!

How about some progress pics Konradac?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

YES! I am not the only one lol! I was there last night when I "should" have been on some date or hanging with a buddy (I mean, if he wants to come spot me that's cool right?).

I was there tonight as well! I'll be there tomorrow afternoon too....gym instead of bro's or ho's ftw!

How about some progress pics Konradac?
    Another Saturday night workout again tonight. Gym before hoe's....n bro's haha

I will get some progress pics soon, but I let a buddy borrow my camera, and he returned to me with the lens stuck in the out position...WOO. So that means I get a new camera.. Once I do I'll get some pics.

Today was legs and I hit couple PR's today, I don't know what it was... But I was just set out on a path of destruction.

Started out with Squats.
    225 x 15
    315 x 8 <---PR
    225 x 15

Like I said before I haven't been squating for very long and am improving quite quickly but still working on form and technique... I was doing 135 not too long ago! woo

Leg Press
    560 x 12
    630 x 10
    720 x 10
    810 x 8
    900 x 6

Leg's were pretty demolished after this.

Straight Leg Calf Raises
    270 x 15
    290 x 12
    310 x 12
    390 x 10

Seated Leg Curl
    120 x 12 (One Leg at a time)
    240 x 12 (both)
    240 x 12

Seated Leg Extension (Max on the machine..)
    260 x 12
    260 x 12
    260 x 12

My legs were really wrecked after this and I could only handle 25 minutes of cardio. So I finished off with 30 minutes in the steam room.

I will take some pics of my calves, about a year or two ago I noticed that my calves are not very symmetrical.. On one the soleus goes down way lower, and I'm not sure what its from. I'm assuming its either from couple leg energies I've had before, or I've always had it. (But never noticed because fat just covered it)

Anyway, It'd be cool for someone to comment on what the hell it is, and whether I can "fix" it. Not that I really care, but if there is something I will do, then I will.

Otherwise I have been looking at some bodybuilding pics lately, and decided I don't want one of those Bellies that really protrudes. I mean the guys that are lean, but their abs stick out more than their chest. So if anyone could give me some tips on how to avoid that? I'm assuming not going on too heavy weight for ab exercises. I prefer the arnold style abs

Anyway I'm off to bed...soon I hope.

Another Saturday night workout again tonight. Gym before hoe's....n bro's haha

I will get some progress pics soon, but I let a buddy borrow my camera, and he returned to me with the lens stuck in the out position...WOO. So that means I get a new camera.. Once I do I'll get some pics.

Today was legs and I hit couple PR's today, I don't know what it was... But I was just set out on a path of destruction.

Started out with Squats.
    225 x 15
    315 x 8 <---PR
    225 x 15

Like I said before I haven't been squating for very long and am improving quite quickly but still working on form and technique... I was doing 135 not too long ago! woo

Leg Press
    560 x 12
    630 x 10
    720 x 10
    810 x 8
    900 x 6

Leg's were pretty demolished after this.

Straight Leg Calf Raises
    270 x 15
    290 x 12
    310 x 12
    390 x 10

Seated Leg Curl
    120 x 12 (One Leg at a time)
    240 x 12 (both)
    240 x 12

Seated Leg Extension (Max on the machine..)
    260 x 12
    260 x 12
    260 x 12

My legs were really wrecked after this and I could only handle 25 minutes of cardio. So I finished off with 30 minutes in the steam room.

I will take some pics of my calves, about a year or two ago I noticed that my calves are not very symmetrical.. On one the soleus goes down way lower, and I'm not sure what its from. I'm assuming its either from couple leg energies I've had before, or I've always had it. (But never noticed because fat just covered it)

Anyway, It'd be cool for someone to comment on what the hell it is, and whether I can "fix" it. Not that I really care, but if there is something I will do, then I will.

Otherwise I have been looking at some bodybuilding pics lately, and decided I don't want one of those Bellies that really protrudes. I mean the guys that are lean, but their abs stick out more than their chest. So if anyone could give me some tips on how to avoid that? I'm assuming not going on too heavy weight for ab exercises. I prefer the arnold style abs

Anyway I'm off to bed...soon I hope.

First off -- the belly...lol, that's not going to happen unless you ABUSE Insulin, IGF-1, and force HUGE amounts of food down your stomach so your poor intestines have to stretch out -- it's called "GH gut" though it's cause is more associated withh other peptiides then human growth hormone. They have NOTHING to do with weighted ab exercises ahahaha.

Awesome prs man! I love leg days, I have been rockin nice calves for a while now and let me tell you -- veins bursting out of your calves and soleus makes the chicks swoon lol....

Can I suggest switching out the leg press for some SLDL's or lunges?
    Just a suggestion.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

First off -- the belly...lol, that's not going to happen unless you ABUSE Insulin, IGF-1, and force HUGE amounts of food down your stomach so your poor intestines have to stretch out -- it's called "GH gut" though it's cause is more associated withh other peptiides then human growth hormone. They have NOTHING to do with weighted ab exercises ahahaha.

Awesome prs man! I love leg days, I have been rockin nice calves for a while now and let me tell you -- veins bursting out of your calves and soleus makes the chicks swoon lol....

Can I suggest switching out the leg press for some SLDL's or lunges?
    Just a suggestion.
    Lol well its good to know, But after rowing I developed some abs that protrude quite a bit. And didn't want to keep going, and then once I cut off all the fat look like some disfigured freak! haha

As for calves...well, I am obviously still far away from any veins on there. Maybe in May...but it is definitely something I am genetically strong in. I usually get "wow you have big calves" lol, I used to get really uptight about it. But now I've embraced them!

As for today, well finally Monday is coming around. (Wait wtf, excited about monday?) YES! Starting the CHA tomorrow and I think it will work very well for me. Also I am going to start preparing meals a day before. So that I really set myself up for success.

Today I am not lifting, but I will do some cardio. And to start this diet off right. I'm going to start fasting right now. So a little 12 hour fast before I get going.

Today I am not lifting, but I will do some cardio. And to start this diet off right. I'm going to start fasting right now. So a little 12 hour fast before I get going.
    NO FASTING BEFORE THE CHA!!!!

If we're gonna do this, let's do this right!

- Jillian Michaels -

NO FASTING BEFORE THE CHA!!!!

If we're gonna do this, let's do this right!
    if you insist I can always eat...lol *gobbles down a pie*

Ok so this morning I started the Carb Haters Anonymous Diet, and I felt great this morning during the workout. Obviously nothing has really changed, so I'll say its due to getting enough rest and just being amped to finally start this one up.

Today's workout was Chest, and I was on a war path...but wow did I fail with lifting for endurance. My muscles are SO used to pushing out 8 - 10 reps, that today's workout was tough. In many cases I had to drop the weight Mid-set to finish 15 reps, and also once or twice I put down the weight took 2 breaths and finished. (A spotter would of been nice today..) You got to start somewhere, and I will add that I haven't benched or incline pressed in a long while, so partially I KNOW I will see gains just from the muscle memory.

Monday ? Chest

1. Incline Barbell Press
    155 x 15
    135 x 15
    135 x 15
    2. Flat Barbell Press
    155 x 15
    135 x 15
    135 x 15
    3. Dumbbell flys
    37.5 x 15
    37.5 x 15
    37.5 x 15
    4. Push Ups - 3 sets to failure (Arms no longer functioning lol)
    20 pushups
    15 pushups
    10 pushups
    5. Crunches - 3 sets 30 seconds

6. Reverse crunches - 3 sets 30 seconds

This is my meal plan for the day. I was on the fence between the 2250 calorie plan and the 2000 calorie plan, but I decided I will under estimate and stick with the 2000 calorie plan.

Meal 1
    2 Egg Whites
    Scoop of Protein
    2 Tbsp PB
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 2
    4 Egg Whites
    4 Whole DHA eggs
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 3
    6 oz Lean Chicken
    4 oz Avocado
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 4
    6 oz Chicken
    24 Almonds
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 5
    6 oz Lean Chicken
    4tsp OliveOil
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 6
    4 Egg Whites
    4 Whole DHA eggs
    42g protein, 20g fat

EDIT: And I forgot to mention, my awkward GYM moment of the day. I dropped my cell phone when I was going to look for some stuff in my locker. I reach down to grab it, and an old naked guy bends over to grab it, muttering "you dropped your cell" I guess it was a nice of him?????? But I would of much rather he put on some clothes (no homo)
    Last edited by konradac; 04-14-2008 at 08:34 AM.

OMG! You have me laughing out loud here about the gym thing. How weird. Maybe he was a little on the "other" side. Who knows?

TOO funny!!

Sounds like you had a great workout today!!
    keto!

OMG! You have me laughing out loud here about the gym thing. How weird. Maybe he was a little on the "other" side. Who knows?

TOO funny!!

Sounds like you had a great workout today!!
    Yeah it happens to me more than I'd like *shrug*. I always wonder if girls have this problem in the locker room as well...

Anyway Tomorrow is LEG's Day, but I'm running into some Confusion here is my workout Plan

Tuesday ? Legs
    Exercise to be performed in order
    1. Squat - 3 sets 15 reps each leg
    2. Straight Leg Dead Lift - 3 sets 15 reps
    3. Leg curl - 3 sets 15 reps
    4. Leg press - 3 sets 15 reps each leg
    5. Leg extension - 3 sets 15 reps
    6. Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets 15 reps
    7. Seated Calf Raise - 3 sets 15 reps

It says Squat 3 x 15 EACH LEG? So I am supposed to do one legged squats? How? Typo?

As for Leg Press - I've done - One Legged Leg Press, should I do that then, or do a dual leg, leg press?

Need to find out before 5:30 tomorrow!

Yeah it happens to me more than I'd like *shrug*. I always wonder if girls have this problem in the locker room as well...

Anyway Tomorrow is LEG's Day, but I'm running into some Confusion here is my workout Plan

Tuesday ? Legs
    2. Straight Leg Dead Lift - 3 sets 15 reps
    3. Leg curl - 3 sets 15 reps
    4. Leg press - 3 sets 15 reps each leg
    5. Leg extension - 3 sets 15 reps
    6. Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets 15 reps
    7. Seated Calf Raise - 3 sets 15 reps

It says Squat 3 x 15 EACH LEG? So I am supposed to do one legged squats? How? Typo?

As for Leg Press - I've done - One Legged Leg Press, should I do that then, or do a dual leg, leg press?

Need to find out before 5:30 tomorrow!
    nah, don't do one leg on those exercises...those are meant to work your entire lower girdle so use both legs.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

nah, don't do one leg on those exercises...those are meant to work your entire lower girdle so use both legs.
    Thanks for the quick reply chief!

Dual Legs it is. Gonna kill it, I love leg days.

Thanks for the quick reply chief!

Dual Legs it is. Gonna kill it, I love leg days.
    BTW I'd drop the leg press If I was you....and go heavier on the squats....do like 25 rep squats/
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Mark, I hear what you're saying, and this is what I thought at first too.

But if you ask a lot of pros, and people who have the body they want, you'll see that uni-lateral movements are a staple in their routines.

I, for example, do uni lateral calf raises, tricep push-downs with a d-bar, and bicep cable curls with a d-bar.

Konrada...please follow the plan (and don't drpo the leg press) Trust me. I know for a fact taht Derek Charlesboi tries out EVERY SINGLE routine that he makes for people. He changes it up if it doesn't works, and subs in different set/rep/exercises schemes to see what works. The plan you have in front of you WORKS.

- Jillian Michaels -

But if you ask a lot of pros, and people who have the body they want, you'll see that uni-lateral movements are a staple in their routines.

I, for example, do uni lateral calf raises, tricep push-downs with a d-bar, and bicep cable curls with a d-bar.

Konrada...please follow the plan (and don't drpo the leg press) Trust me. I know for a fact taht Derek Charlesboi tries out EVERY SINGLE routine that he makes for people. He changes it up if it doesn't works, and subs in different set/rep/exercises schemes to see what works. The plan you have in front of you WORKS.
    Alright, lol. I'll be doing the one legged Leg press. But with it saying Squat - Each Leg, I just don't know how to do that, I don't think I have the balance to pull it off.
    Is this what they mean for the Squat? Or do I stick with an old fashioned barbell squat.

And btw, its Konrad, I'm just a tard and added my initials... Konrad A. C. off to the gym in a few.

If you don't have balance, you can put one leg up behind you on a bench. You can hold on to dumbells if you want.

Start with trying one legged bodyweight squat, if you can't do them, put one leg behind you, then progres to using weights.

- Jillian Michaels -

If you don't have balance, you can put one leg up behind you on a bench. You can hold on to dumbells if you want.

Start with trying one legged bodyweight squat, if you can't do them, put one leg behind you, then progres to using weights.
    Wow at first I thought these would be easy. And wanted to just to regular BB Squats, but wow, after the second set my quads were already burning. This is the first legs day in awhile where I was just pouring with sweat, really like the order of this routine.

I'm still establishing how much I can lift for 15 reps, so I'm moving weights around. Also I find that towards the end of the routine, my legs were shot so I wasn't able to lift as much as possible...(which is normal)

Tuesday ? Legs
    2. Straight Leg Dead Lift
    15 x 155
    15 x 155
    15 x 155
    3. Leg curl -
    15 x 210
    15 x 190
    15 x 185
    4. Leg press - each leg
    15 x 270
    15 x 270
    15 x 270
    5. Leg extension
    15 x 250
    15 x 250
    15 x 250
    6. Standing Calf Raises (Don't have a standing calf raise, but there is a angled seated one, where my legs are straight so I used that, the only other option is using the Leg Press for calf raises)
    15 x 310
    15 x 310
    15 x 310
    7. Seated Calf Raise
    15 x 180 <--- Ouch Cramp @ 11, dropped to 135
    15 x 135
    15 x 135

35 minutes of Treadmill cardio (8am class so I had to bail) I'll do something to make up for those 10 minutes...lol
    I was bored on the treadmill and figured out my mp3 player has a radio, so I was listening to this local station, and they made me lol, and I had to mask it by covering my mouth with my towel...I didn't want to be THAT guy laughing on the treadmill, especialy with 2 old ladies next time. Don't want to send wrong signals!

Didn't have a PWO Whey shake. But if you're reading J-Me, correct me on this. Is it ok to move the meals around, like the ones with eggs?

Also, if I Have the WHey Isolate PWO immediately, should I just eat less protein for Meal 2? Its only 100 calories, but I guess it'll change this from 2000 calories to 2100. (Let me know!)

Meal 1
    2 Egg Whites
    Scoop of Protein
    2 Tbsp PB
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 2
    6 oz Salmon
    4 oz Avocado
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 3
    1.5 scoops of Whey
    24 Almonds
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 4
    6 oz Chicken
    24 Almonds
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 5
    6 oz Lean Chicken
    4tsp OliveOil
    42g protein, 20g fat
    Meal 6
    4 Egg Whites
    4 Whole DHA eggs
    42g protein, 20g fat

Didn't have a PWO Whey shake. But if you're reading J-Me, correct me on this. Is it ok to move the meals around, like the ones with eggs?

Also, if I Have the WHey Isolate PWO immediately, should I just eat less protein for Meal 2? Its only 100 calories, but I guess it'll change this from 2000 calories to 2100. (Let me know!)
    If you're taking Xtend during your workout, then a PWO shake IS NOT necessary. Just have the meal 45 minutes - 1 hour after your workout.

If you're not drinking Xtend, have the protein immediately after and eat less protein at meal 2 (if you're gaining with an extra 100 calories..something's wrong, lol)

- Jillian Michaels -

If you're taking Xtend during your workout, then a PWO shake IS NOT necessary. Just have the meal 45 minutes - 1 hour after your workout.

If you're not drinking Xtend, have the protein immediately after and eat less protein at meal 2 (if you're gaining with an extra 100 calories..something's wrong, lol)
    Thanks for J-ME! Definitely drinking that Xtend, I love this stuff Going to try a different flavor next time. (Bought grape) I drink a scoop here and there throughout the day, just because its a nice break from just pounding water all day.

Oh, I didn't know he was on a plan! follow ze plan
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Oh, I didn't know he was on a plan! follow ze plan
    Indeed I am

I have slight OCD so in class today I was playing with numbers, and I weighed into today (Mid-day) So I will reweigh tomorrow morning, but I was at 220 lbs. boo The last 2 weeks (all of april) I have basically stalled my results. So this is a good way to get back on track. But anyways according to my calculations, I should be around 196 come July.

Here is tomorrow mornings Lifting Scheme.

Wednesday ? Back
    1. Bent Over Barbell row - 3 sets 15 reps
    2. 1 Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets 15 reps
    3. Cable Pull Downs - 3 sets 15 reps
    (like dumbbell pullover but with cable standing)
    4. Wide Grip Pull downs - 3 sets 15 reps
    5. Dumbbell Shrugs
    with Abduction start - 3 sets 15 reps
    6. Hyperextensions - 3 sets 15 reps

Haven't ever done the Bent Over Barbell Rows, but I don't think they should be so tough! Can't wait, going to go to bed. Going to jot all this down on a little piece of scrap paper, I can have really bad memory at 5 in the morning!