Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Calories- going to low, or to high?

Hi, I'm carb cycling right now, along with taking an EC stack and Anabolic-Pump. I am a kickboxing instructor and I lift weights as well.
    I calculated out my calories, and with my exercise factored in (at least 830kcal burned through exercise each day) I should be "allowed" to eat 1800, and that is including a 500 calorie deficeit to lose fat.
    I don't know my exact bf % but I'm guessing somewhere around 13%-15%, but I want to get down to 10% or lower.
    When I was eating 1800 I wasn't noticing much fat loss (but I DID lose 3" off my gut in one week, which I was pretty happy about, but I thought I could enhance the effects if I lowered my calories), so I lowered my calories to around 1700 (and gained back 1"). I'm trying to lower them further, to 1500, but I wake up starving in the middle of the night.
    So, my question is, should I not let my calories go so low? Should I try to keep them around 1700? Or would it be "ok" to try to eat around 1500?
    My carb cycling goes like this:
    Day 1 mod carbs
    Days 2-3 low carbs
    Day 4 high carbs
    I do keep track of macronutriets as well and I'm very careful to reach the daily macro totals.
    Anyway, any help would be great

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Need to post your height, weight and sex
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Calorie tool

Here is a calorie tool I stumbled across a couple of weeks ago in the forums. Helps me keep my macros and caloric intake right for my goals. Hope it helps you, it's very easy and self explanatory.

http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm

Hope that helps,
    Veeno
    Over the years, things have pulled me along. My father. My life. Sometimes in the wrong direction, often in different directions at the same time. At some point, you grow up and that's when you start doing the pulling. That's when you gotta pull and pull hard. You learn how to prioritize and manage all the damn responsibilities and obligations. Still, if you got game, if you got desire, then there's one thing that will always pull you back in, reel you back. The iron.

Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    Need to post your height, weight and sex
    Sorry about that! Thanks
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: not sure, around 100lbs I think

Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Veeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are probably cutting your calories too low. Not taking in enough calories per day will throw the body into starvation mode and it will start converting everything you eat into fat for energy. Go back up to your original intake or use the tool that I posted a few posts up. It should make the world of difference and you can sleep through the night.
    Over the years, things have pulled me along. My father. My life. Sometimes in the wrong direction, often in different directions at the same time. At some point, you grow up and that's when you start doing the pulling. That's when you gotta pull and pull hard. You learn how to prioritize and manage all the damn responsibilities and obligations. Still, if you got game, if you got desire, then there's one thing that will always pull you back in, reel you back. The iron.

Originally Posted by Veeno View Post
    You are probably cutting your calories too low. Not taking in enough calories per day will throw the body into starvation mode and it will start converting everything you eat into fat for energy. Go back up to your original intake or use the tool that I posted a few posts up. It should make the world of difference and you can sleep through the night.
    Thanks a lot!
    I used the calculator, and with my exercise (minimum 830kcal burned/day, that's not including EPOC) it says I should eat 1624 to lose weight. Do you think I should try to go with this, or a little higher?
    Thanks!