Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess for me, is just losing overall bodyfat, and wow, one day having a six pack maybe? haha

Had a really late workout today, and running off of Lipo6 today, only 2 hours of sleep due to damn exams. But I feel I did really well, yay.

Workout was excellent though, shoulders today. Then 45 minutes of Cardio.

The Lipo6 really gave me a lot of energy today, and SINCE I have a bottle left. I have decided to take the rest of it. It should help give me a little boost for this month.
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 leg days a week = they don't get sore!!!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Listen to your body...if you think you need more then do it.

Keep up the good work!!
    Last edited by BUBBLETHIGHS; 03-26-2008 at 06:30 AM.
    keto!

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** another late night workout!

This morning was rough, it was like the Gym gods did not want me there.

(This will make me sound like a train wreck...which I am...)

First off, I couldn't find my MP3 Player, and for some reason I felt like I HAD to have it today to workout. I put some new songs on it, and was dying to listen. So I spent half an hour looking for it, Then I realized I didn't know where my keys are. 15 minutes of looking for those, once I found them I REMEMBERED I barely had any gas so I thought **** I'll bring along a gas canister to be safe.

Well my workout started early with a brisk jog to the gas station because my car died...finally got all of it taken care of. Got to the gym, had a GREAT chest and tricep workout, but not enough time for cardio due to my shanigans.

Well saw some old friends tonight and I had to ditch them to finish off my cardio. But I'll see em tomorrow, so they understood. hehe. Dedication!

Going to workout tomorrow at 5:30. So I got 5 hours of sleep. I'll pick up more on Friday...
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

OK really had to drag my ass out of bed today, but once I did I was fine. Jumping in the car right now, and going.

I'm going to go supplement shopping today. I just realized I ran out of everything this morning. New creatine, glutamine, and fish oil are all in order, unfortunately I don't have time for it to wait from the internet. So I'll bite the bullet and get it from GNC or something of the sort.

Back and Bicep, and cardio, then immediately to class is my goal. If its sunny today, I'm going to the beach. Since I love...long walks on the beach..

BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ughhh! stop it! It's so freezing cold over here and you are talking about walking on the beach?? LUCKY!

Hey I just noticed I had one rep power bar from you!!! THANKS!! Now I need to figure out how to rep back.....ha ha
    Last edited by BUBBLETHIGHS; 03-27-2008 at 12:35 PM.
    keto!

Originally Posted by BUBBLETHIGHS View Post
    Ughhh! stop it! It's so freezing cold over here and you are talking about walking on the beach?? LUCKY!

Hey I just noticed I had one rep power bar from you!!! THANKS!! Now I need to figure out how to rep back.....ha ha
    haha, there is a little scale under the names where you click it, and then decide if you add or subtract from their rep.

As for the beach, I'm going to be a jerk, and say it was awesome. First time I swam this year, and it felt great. I think I might start going more often, so relaxing, I'm at peace at the beach..

But otherwise tomorrow is chest and triceps and I am going to try to tear it up.

I did Deadlifts today for the first time in about a year. Sure as hell feel it right now, but I'm glad I finally did them.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by konradac View Post

I did Deadlifts today for the first time in about a year. Sure as hell feel it right now, but I'm glad I finally did them.
    i have a hard time waiting a week
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Yeah I guess the last time I did them, I shunned my back for some reason. So it was one of those things that since I was so weak, I just ignored it more.

As for today, I slept in and got some good rest, I really needed it. Had a lack of sleep all week. I'll workout later today, or I'm possibly considering changing my rest day to Friday instead of Sunday. We'll see.

Also I'm going to post up my diet again for this next couple days, to get a critique. I'm just wondering if I could refine it to be even better.

Cool

Well well well, Today was leg's day. And perhaps taking lifting advice from a stoned body builder in a movie isn't the best idea, but I attempted to "make myself faint and vomit" as suggests Arnie in pumping iron...lol

So I did Squats, Leg Press, Calf Extensions, Deadlift, and lunges.
    Cardio was a bitch, and I held on for dear life. My hamstrings are demolished at this point, but I feel goood. I sat in the sauna, just enjoying the endorphins, and pump.

Today I noticed my Quadriceps starting to slit up. So that got me pumped to workout the legs more.

Overall, its been another succesful Keto Day! Tomorrow I am only going to do some LISS, and take it easy otherwise.

The weight loss slowed down, I weighed in at 222lbs today. Hmmm, but I am not going to change anything until Wednesday, I'll take a picture and compare. Because I feel like I am adding on some muscle. (Not sure HOW with 1900 calories...but I am)

Got new creatine, which is WAY better than what I was using...its quite micronized. And also some more glutamine.

Did some cardio and abs today.

Then some Steam Sauna and Spa. Legs are really sore, I will work out tomorrow in the afternoon, I want to sleep in, and rest the legs as much as possible.

My goal for this week is to POST daily my diet, so I am sure I am sticking to macros closely.

Also going to throw in more Mayo and Eggs for this week. Mayo has almost no saturated fat!

Feel great this morning! Took a peek in the mirror and noticed the tummy a little smaller. Although the results aren't as rapid as the first month's (which is normal).

I think my really lacking area is my Posterior Head of the Deltoid, or The Back Part. I have a nice rounding in the front, and then nothing in the back. If anyone is reading out there and had some good exercises to work on it then I'd be more than willing to try it out!

If not I'll just read around and find something. But it feels like its going to be a good week.

Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ouchburns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man, congrats on the progress thus far. A good read delt exercise is too sit on the edge of a bench with your dumbbells and do seated dumbbell rear delt raises starting from under your legs and raising up, making sure that you get a good twitch in your delt.

Scroll your mouse over the picture to see the motion!

http://kbierek.powweb.com/shapefit-p...elt-raises.gif

Good luck!
    No whey!

( (._)(_.) )
    ( )\___/( )

"Eat, Train, Rinse, Repeat"

"There is no treatment or drug which can overcome or negate the effects of a poor diet, inadequate nutrition, lack of exercise, and an unhealthy lifestyle." David Getoff

Originally Posted by Ouchburns View Post
    Hey man, congrats on the progress thus far. A good read delt exercise is too sit on the edge of a bench with your dumbbells and do seated dumbbell rear delt raises starting from under your legs and raising up, making sure that you get a good twitch in your delt.

Scroll your mouse over the picture to see the motion!

http://kbierek.powweb.com/shapefit-p...elt-raises.gif

Good luck!
    Thanks going to try this tomorrow

Thanks going to try this tomorrow
    I hope you read this before you do your delt workout lol!

Start low, do like 3-4 sets (progressing in weights) then run the rack down to like 3's and then do burnouts on all the weights starting from top to bottom.

Also, you can work posterior delts twice a week - shoulders and back day btw....they are not used in a ton of other exercises....
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Thanks for the tips Mark. I'm going to give it a shot tonight.

I just noticed one day that my front delts are pretty shaped, and then the back, is just flush. So I'm gonna get on it.

Otherwise at school for most of the day today, then I have to study for a midterm tomorrow...***.. Which means no sleeping for me tonight!

Being a procrastinator sucks

Had an avocado, 3 eggs, 1 piece of bacon, and some cheese for breakfast. Hopefully it will hold me over till a bout 3pm.

really dragging ass this evening. I think it might be from what I eat, curse you school food! And have no desire to go to the gym...studying for a midterm tomorrow. But I also went a little over calories today. So I damn near HAVE to go to the gym. I think I will continue studying...and just hope I finally find the damned will power to go later this evening. I'm pulling an all nighter anyway, so I still have time.

Someone make me go!

And I need to try Mark's exercise tonight also.

Made it to the gym...Ug. It was brutal, but feel much better that I went. Thank god for 24 hour Fatness!

Did a nice shoulder workout and didn't do the full cardio because I couldn't stand walking for 45 minutes at 12:30 at night. Remarkable amount of people workout in the middle of the night...I thought I'd be a loner, and here I am waiting for machines.

I need to remind myself to NOT do that again, and just workout earlier.

Also I've decided I'm laying OFF of the cream cheese, peanut butter, and other random cheeses. I want to see what happens if I leave those alone for a week. And go for mostly avocados, eggs, chicken, steak, olive oil, and broccoli.

Made it to the gym...Ug. It was brutal, but feel much better that I went. Thank god for 24 hour Fatness!

Did a nice shoulder workout and didn't do the full cardio because I couldn't stand walking for 45 minutes at 12:30 at night. Remarkable amount of people workout in the middle of the night...I thought I'd be a loner, and here I am waiting for machines.

I need to remind myself to NOT do that again, and just workout earlier.

Also I've decided I'm laying OFF of the cream cheese, peanut butter, and other random cheeses. I want to see what happens if I leave those alone for a week. And go for mostly avocados, eggs, chicken, steak, olive oil, and broccoli.
    Half the battle is getting IN the door -- I think of it as paying myself first, getting paid to work out, woot.

Did you try the post. delt workout? I am doing it tonight and I am gonna kiiiiil it, and I might even try a direct anterior delt exercise even though I kiiiiled it yesterday doing chest.

How was the diet today?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Yeah man I was there doing the Posterior Delt workout, and I just murdered it. To the point where I dropped ALL the weights (Had a horde of dumbells around me) and finished off without weight. Did something like 5 or 6 sets.

The diet was not great today. I was exhausted from studying for my exam today, and I'm not really happy but when I got back from school I totally just crashed for 3 hours, got up. And decided I'm not working out today because I just want to sleep more, and recover a little. (feel really beat) And I will go tomorrow morning instead.

My diet was perfect for the FIRST HALF of the day. Then I don't know what the hell got into me.

5 Eggs, Mayo. Avocado. Walnuts,

Chicken, with some Sour Cream. Broccoli

Then some Street Tacos from Rubios , wtf, I tossed the tortilla, but still had some nibbles on it. (Grrr)

Then later at home, ate some cream cheese. And a handful of Banana Chips, I saw the high fat, and later read the high carb. (I knew it was bad anyway)

And I had 1 Polish pancake. Its very fatty, I asked my grandma what is it and she said loads of Potatos. So Blah, not too happy about all this. But I figure I can't lie, and I don't know what the effects will be of all this random food.

But it will make me concentrate that much more on tomorrow.

I'm going to do something different, INSTEAD of logging my food concurrently while I'm eating. I'm going to make a meal plan the day before, that way I don't have much choice. (Helps me NOT **** around like I did today)
    I'm going to hit the sack, and REALLY try to catch up on all the sleep I'm missing, its been awhile since I felt truely rested...

Ok so enough feeling sorry for myself...lol

I won't have time to post until I get back from class later today. But I'm going to hit it hard today, and its going to hurt, and I'm gonna like it.

And today will be KETO appreciation day (lol) so I'll really get on it.

Wink

Alright so I stopped being a vag about eating. And kept it very KETO today.

1 Avocado. 3 Servings of Chicken. 2 Servings of Mayo. 4 Eggs. 3 Servings of Cream Cheese. 3 Servings of Quesadilla Cheese.

What should I throw outt? And what should I definitely Keep? I did not eat enough Broccoli today. (or any) I am thinking of dropping the cream cheese, and quesadilla cheese. Also the chicken I am eating is pre-cooked from Costco (I know bad) so I am considering just getting raw chicken and cooking it myself.

Feel good though. I know I'm in Ketosis, and I had a nice Chest and Tricep workout today. Had a pump going into my class...lol

The family just got a treadmill (still putting it together) so I'm considering doing some LISS in the morning AND night. Overkill?? The upper abdominals are showing, but DAMN still have a gut hanging over the pants. So I really want speed up the fat loss if possible. ALSO considering picking up another activity, like a spinning class, OR MMA but this depends whether I land a job at this gym...

Definitely back on track. It was good to have a little studder step, helped me refocus. I took another Nap today, I was just burnt out due to way too much school...

EDIT: Considering taking Ephedrine...but not sure if its really necessary. And btw, I'm eating 1900 calories on the dot.
    Last edited by konradac; 04-03-2008 at 08:22 PM.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Kondradac! It's j-me! *waves*

Something I have to know before I advise:

On a scale of 1-20, how serious are you (NO BULLSH*T) about getting cut?

You're allowed to say 3/30 and you're allowed to say 23/20.

Once you answer, I'll know where to take this.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Hi Kondradac! It's j-me! *waves*

Something I have to know before I advise:

On a scale of 1-20, how serious are you (NO BULLSH*T) about getting cut?

You're allowed to say 3/30 and you're allowed to say 23/20.

Once you answer, I'll know where to take this.
    Hey Jaim,

I will say 18/20, I'll leave out the 2 because I AM dead serious...just that I don't want to do it with adverse effects...ie I die in 5 years.

No, but this is definitely the real deal, and there will be major chances every month.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Jaim,

I will say 18/20, I'll leave out the 2 because I AM dead serious...just that I don't want to do it with adverse effects...ie I die in 5 years.

No, but this is definitely the real deal, and there will be major chances every month.
    I like your attitude, and I want to believe you. Thus, I am going to give you three words that changed my life and are about to change yours (with my help )

CARB HATERS ANONYMOUS

Google it. Read it. Then PM me
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

No worries, I've been working out daily. Just have been kinda busy lately.

And I'm going to be changing up the diet and routine! So keep an eye out, it should come around this week. Once I've crossed my T's and dotted all the I's

Had a carb up yesterday, and one of the last carb ups for a very long time...

Feeling good though.

Today I'm having yet another workout, to work on things I'm lagging in.

Also yesterday was a Leg Workout.

Good luck on your new diet and routine! Keep us posted!
    keto!

Talking

Alright I'm going to post my new routine, so that I can in sequential days, just copy paste and put down the weights. I'm going to workout in about 30 minutes. Didn't lift yesterday, so I will double up today, doing today's workout in the morning and yesterdays in the evening.

This routine can be found in scivation's Cut Diet. First Four weeks are Conditioning.
    Week 1: Handle weight and rep range to allow completion of 15 reps for 3 sets.
    Week 2: Increase weight, drop reps down to 12.
    Week 3:The goal is to increase weight and increase reps to 15.
    Week 4: Increase weight, but drops the reps back to 12.
    Weeks 1-4: Conditioning 12-15 Reps 3 Sets

Monday - Chest

Exercise to be performed in order
    1. Incline Barbell Press - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    2. Flat Barbell Press - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    3. Dumbbell flys - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    ? smooth and controlled motion
    4. Push Ups - 3 sets to failure
    5. Crunches - 3 sets 30 seconds
    6. Reverse crunches - 3 sets 30 seconds

Tuesday - Legs

1. Squat - 3 sets 12-15 reps each leg
    2. Straight Leg Dead Lift - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    3. Leg curl - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    4. Leg press - 3 sets 12-15 reps each leg
    5. Leg extension - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    6. Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    7. Seated Calf Raise - 3 sets 12-15 reps

Wednesday - Back

1. Bent Over Barbell row - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    2. 1 Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    3. Cable Pull Downs - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    (like dumbbell pullover but with cable standing)
    4. Wide Grip Pull downs - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    5. Dumbbell Shrugs
    with Abduction start - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    6. Hyperextensions - 3 sets 12-15 reps

Friday - Arms

1. Standing Barbell Curls - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    2. Preacher Curls - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    3. Hammer Curls - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    4. Triceps Press Down
    with V-Bar or Rope - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    5. Over the Head Extensions
    using rope or Skull Crushers - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    6. Weighted Dips - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    7. V-ups - 3 sets 30 seconds
    8. Leg raises - 3 sets 30 seconds

Saturday - Shoulders

1. Dumbbell Military Press
    NO BACK SUPPORT - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    2. Seat Front Dumbbell Raise
    NO BACK SUPPORT - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    3. Standing Side Lateral Raise - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    4. Rear Deltoid Machine
    or Bent Over Rear Delt Fly - 3 sets 12-15 reps
    5. Standing Calf Raises - 4 sets 15 reps
    6. Seated Calf Raises - 4 sets 15 reps

Perform 30-45 minutes of cardio before or after weights with
    heart rate 130-150.

The routine looks solid to me, and it is definitely time for me to switch up my routine since I've been doing the same for the past several months. Also I will add that my previous routine of doing everything twice a week (Ie, chest/tricep 2x every week) might of been hurting me. Not that it was bad, but I would still occasionally be very sore going into the next workout, and it felt like I wasn't allowing enough rest. So now everytime I go into the gym, that body part will be fresh, and I will attempt to absolutely kill it.

Otherwise the workouts will change every month. But I'm just posting up the first months layout so far. And I'm still deciding on how much cardio, I think I keep it at 30 minutes. And have my calories reset at 2200.

My only supplements will be the multivitamin, Whey protein, Xtend, and Vasocharge. I will start all this Monday.

Also I am volunteering to coach kids soccer, so we will see if I got the job hehe.
    Last edited by konradac; 04-09-2008 at 08:04 AM.

WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Perform 30-45 minutes of cardio before or after weights with
    heart rate 130-150.

I would def perform the cardio after the weights, unless you are doing the cardio earlier in the day.

Oh yeah, I copy pasted that from their log. I will DEFINITELY be doing it after...my lifts would suffer horribly if I did cardio beforehand.