Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** SON!!!!

Oh man, you had AWESOME results...you look like a different person.....just insane!

Congrats man -- this is a great log.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** ME!

Thats crazy results.. congrats dude, you must be stoked!
    Breathe me in, I'm forever, deep within, I'm eternal..

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ MMC ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys , yeah I feel better than ever. And with the results, it just gives me THAT much more to keep kicking my own ass.

At the party I was at, I lost my shirt. (did I mention I was drunk?) And well the whole night I went along without one, and no one seemed to mind. The funny thing is I couldn't imagine myself being able to do that several months ago.

And I get the.....Do you work out line? More often...its funny. But I really feel my biggest motivation is really feeling so damned good all the time! I'm an energizer bunny, and its only helping me achieve more.

I hope my next pics to show no belly! I'll get there eventually.

here is one last one I didn't post... Like I said, I'll get some better ones up

And if anyone can tell me what you think I should work on based on the pics, I'd really appreciate it!
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Arms and cardio bro -- everything is in porportion though.....maybe focus a little more attention to the delts/traps area?

Looking awesome though -- the biggest difference is your face bro.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome transformation, awesome topic.. reps. inspiring stuff, man!

triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50) triptizine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just going back a couple of pages.. I think we might need a breakdown of food again.. what/where/how..

Also cardio? still just 30mins every weight day?

Your miles ahead of me.. sadly. Maybe I need a log also. And we started at the about the same spot.. that said, I can squat 110kg (220ish lbs) now.. which is a 40kg improvement from Feb.

updates please.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    KONRAD IS HOT!!!

How are things going with training and diet? What plan are you on now?
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BUBBLETHIGHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Konradac! You are doing great and there are some awesome differences. Aren't you excited??? I'm glad you are sticking with it and you motivated me to get my butt back in gear! Way to go!!!
    keto!

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow late night posting...

first off thanks all for the kind words, yes its nice to be making progress. I still have a ways to go! As you can see my tummy definitely has a lot of room for improvement but thats fine.

So I passed up some clubbing tonight for spending an evening with cousins from out of the country (aren't I nice lol) thats why I've been MIA, showing them around, etc.

My current Plan is, finishing out the lifting program I'm doing right now, and then starting up something different to change things up in August. I'm considering the TriPhase Program, but I'll look at different ones too. I like the triphase because it has some full body workouts in there, which I haven't done in over a year, so It might be good for being different.

For my diet...well its a mixture of standard CKD KETO, and CHA diet. I don't like the high amount of protein that the CHA constitutes but I like the "veggie days" Instead of the hardcore carb up days. So Macro wise, I don't have anything solid banged out, but I'll calculate it, and share what I'm hitting at.

Still lifting 5 days a week, Cycling in the mornings, although unfortunately I haven't been able to be cycling in the mornings due to family being in town. Which will just make me beat myself more tomorrow. So I'm doing about an hour of cycling in the morning, (sometimes more) and then 20 minutes post-workout. And then I hop into the Sauna, (with a Sauna suit) and sweat up a storm. (Sweat literally just drains from me...its gross lol)

I will get everything nice and written out and I will post it. I will also post my lifts soon, I'm keeping a log so it won't be a problem. I'm thinking I will cut back on Avocados, and keep it to 1 daily. And otherwise mostly eat Tuna or Chicken + Olive Oil, Mayo, or something else fatty.

Since I haven't been doing too much cardio this week I feel a bit bloated so I'm really hitting it hard today and tomorrow...errr which is already today. so in like 12 hours

I want to be able to post up some more pics in a month with some definitive progress.

I'm goin to a pretty big party in 2 months with a hmmmmm nice lady friend haha, so its a nice spot to build up for. You know....just keeping them short term goals to help me reach them big ones. And school starts at the end of August too, so thats another thing to look for. I'm not too vain, but being in shape is a big plus in many departments of life.
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just read all your sites, and it just looks amazing.
    Keep going strong dude

You really look like a different person dude.
    So far, you can be happy about your self

Your face is really skinny, compared to your stomach.

If I had only seen your face, my first thought would be that you were
    a skinny guy

Most important.
    How about the muscles?.. Felt any loss or something in that kind ?

Take care

Originally Posted by Magic-MJ-Music View Post
    I just read all your sites, and it just looks amazing.
    Keep going strong dude

You really look like a different person dude.
    So far, you can be happy about your self

Your face is really skinny, compared to your stomach.

If I had only seen your face, my first thought would be that you were
    a skinny guy

Most important.
    How about the muscles?.. Felt any loss or something in that kind ?

Take care
    haha thanks man, funny you mention the face and stomach. I've actually had chicks ask me to "show me the six pack" and im just like uuuuuuh...right, come back in couple months haha.

As for muscles, no not at all, I'm benching, squatting, deadlifting, leg pressing, curling, pressing, more than ever. Definitely put on some mass, filling out certain shirts. And I've actually had to ditch a couple because it seemed like I could rip them.

I've had a load of guests coming and visiting, so my diet has been a little shakey at times. Just because they make me some of their homeland food so I oblige and eat it. I only seen some of them about twice in the past 10 years so I figured I would survive.

I'm in the clear for awhile now, so I'm really hunkering down. The rest of this month, and the next will be a month of perfection. I am really looking forward to what will come of it. I'm mostly just hoping to shrink the stomach some more.

Still on the fence between a CKD like approach, or throwing some carbs in before each workout. My biggest goal is still fat loss, so maybe I'll go TKD when I drop some more BF %.

Note to self: stop making essay-like posts.

note: keep the posts coming!

Are you going to load up on the cardio?

Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=konradac;192275641]haha thanks man, funny you mention the face and stomach. I've actually had chicks ask me to "show me the six pack" and im just like uuuuuuh...right, come back in couple months haha.QUOTE]

HehHehehehe.

I really could imagine that.
    But tell me, Its a really nice thing to hear, dont you think ?

I really look forward to my own succes.
    Gotta lose around 20 pounds or so.

Us folks gotta support each other,
    so hang in there

Originally Posted by triptizine View Post
    note: keep the posts coming!

Are you going to load up on the cardio?
    You know...I don't want to over-do it. And I'm considering upping my calories for a week....seeing what happens and going from there. (thinking of "revving" the metabolism...we'll see)

Originally Posted by Magic-MJ-Music View Post
    HehHehehehe.

I really could imagine that.
    But tell me, Its a really nice thing to hear, dont you think ?

I really look forward to my own succes.
    Gotta lose around 20 pounds or so.

Us folks gotta support each other,
    so hang in there
    For sure man, its definitely nice having ladies more interested. And I know I'll eventually get there so I'm not worried.
    I'm thinking goal weight wise...I want to get d own to 195, POSSIBLY 190. But we're talking straight fat loss. So it will take awhile.

I'll post up my diet, routine, cardio, and stats real soon. Very busy weekend though.

Ok so starting today I'm back into Regular Keto, flip flopping (no John Kerry) between 2600 and 2400 calories. But I guess at 2400 I won't lose too quickly and should be good.
    I'm hitting about 200g of Protein.

Otherwise its Monday BOO, and my log is pretty big, I'm considering starting another to make it more clean. Or maybe I should just continue writing in this one...I'll be a little more active because I found I'm more apt to be perfect with my diet when I'm "blogging" on here about eating eggs and bacon.

kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kldd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    congrats

what program were you using to keep track of what you ate each day?