Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000)

Question BCAA's and Glutamine: Bloating????

Ok, this stupid ass girl who is a personal trainer where I work told me that BCAA's and glutamine cause bloating.... And she said to eat more potatoes and carbs... I totally disagree with her, but whats more is, do these supplements (BCAA's and glutamine) cause bloating?

Ivan
    "Let the past go, so you can grow"

"To be so prepared and conditioned that even on my worst day, I'm still going to win"

"Muscle quality looks more impressive than muscle quantity"

C_S 03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No. In fact, I've never heard of this.
    Under Construction

Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000) Ivan25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah exactly dude... I think she is just jealous or something...

"To be so prepared and conditioned that even on my worst day, I'm still going to win"

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have never heard of amino acids bloating anyone. Go back and ask her for the science...it would be funny to listen to her try to talk her way out of it. There are a lot of stupid people in the world...

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ivan25
    Ok, this stupid ass girl who is a personal trainer where I work told me that BCAA's and glutamine cause bloating.... And she said to eat more potatoes and carbs... I totally disagree with her, but whats more is, do these supplements (BCAA's and glutamine) cause bloating?

Ivan
    absolutely not

Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stu Pidasso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look at the source from which the information is coming from. She probally is not a bodybuilder and knows less about the sport than you do. Hell many of these so called trainers are not even certified. Most of the time they have just worked out for a while and are generally considered to be wise based on that fact alone. I would almost be willing to bet that her nutritional education is limited to health class when she was in highschool. The only bloating I know of from BCAA is when people's bodies do not digest Whey protein isolates well. Thus causing gas and bloating. Carbs=sugar=weight retention if metabolism is less than injestion.

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ivan25
    Ok, this stupid ass girl

Ivan

I think you answered the question yourself.
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

XPLICITBITCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds Like She Might Be Trying To Sabotage You!!!

Sabotage me? Interesting remark Explicit... BTW, I like ya screen name.. Do you compete?

Fit mind--->Fit Body Fit_Darling's Avatar
    Fit_Darling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, she makes us girls who train look bad and stupid!

crazymama96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Found this on Fitbody

Originally Posted by Ivan25 View Post

Ivan
    Upset Stomach
    That’s right, consuming too much at once may cause indigestion, bloating, stomach cramps and other minor issues.

That’s why in order to avoid these potential side effects of BCAA, it’s best to spread the servings out evenly throughout the day and not take them all in one go!