Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Avant Labs FL7

Registered User ThaPeoplesChamp's Avatar
    ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Better get ya some FL7 before Jan. 6, as it will be pulled!!
    "Who in the blue hell are you?"
    -The Rock

LAUNCHER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a scam. All these positive posts are staged. Ask yourself, when have you ever seen a thread like this before.

It is so obviously staged.

I asked Par to point me to any independant evidence that any of his products work. Anything at all. Of course he had none, and called me a **** for even asking what was a polite question.

The fix is on. Don't buy into it.

Every post I make pointing this out is quickly deleted.

Watch how quickly the mods delete this one. They are in Avant's pocket!
    Peace

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by LAUNCHER

They are deleted because you are silly troll, with no grip on reality.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

We will certainly see dio.

You see, I have been tracking what has been going on, and let's just say certain people with investigative powers will be looking into the frauds and pimps and what they have been doing with this board.

That includes you.

If you think it is legal to constantly and fraudulently hammer certain brands with a small number of people using multiple names, and then stage all positive posts for Avant, while at the same time deleting anything negative, you are sorely mistaken.

I beleive your ringmaster is already feeling the heat, isn't he.

These are not hollow words.

The jig is up, and i am going to enjoy the follow up.

So go ahead, keep deleting my posts. It only makes the case stronger.

Peace TRUE brothers.
    Peace

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We will certainly see dio.

You see, I have been tracking what has been going on, and let's just say certain people with investigative powers will be looking into the frauds and pimps and what they have been doing with this board.

That includes you.

What's life like on your planet?
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a scam. All these positive posts are staged. Ask yourself, when have you ever seen a thread like this before.

It is so obviously staged.

I asked Par to point me to any independant evidence that any of his products work. Anything at all. Of course he had none, and called me a **** for even asking what was a polite question.

The fix is on. Don't buy into it.

I get it now...

Launcher is jealous! So jealous he can taste it! Why else would someone do such things or say such things?

It's ok launcher, just because you are not smart or have no products doesn't mean you can't use Avant stuff. You know there are other good manufacturers besides Avant, why do you not attack them?
    -The Rock

AliveGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL. This guy is hilarious. Yep. He finally caught up to the conspriacy. Not only do we all have 10 different names to report feedback for Avant Labs, we also have 10 different ISPs, to supply 10 different IPs with each nickname. Yup, and Par pays for them all.... (And if youd do the math, you realize this form of advertising may be more expensive than a magazine add--yes, a company that can't affford the advertise publicly has a secret, expensive operation on boards for limited exposures to a select group).

Of course, the alternative is to believe that Avant Lab's products work...but ohhh no. Guess that would be too obvious of a conclusion.

Case in point right above.

Think about it, what other brand has people jumping in to defend it within seconds of any negative post being made? Thanks for playing into my hands alive.

As for the IP's as you well know each avant pimp with multiple names only needs 1 IP as never in the history of this board has any poster, no matter how positive his posts for avant are, has ever had his IP posted or checked.

Think about that people, it happens as a matter of course to any poster with positive comments about other brands, but NEVER with avant, even though the staged comments are so unrealistically positive and syrupy that you want to barf when reading them.

This is so easy I am falling asleep.

At least challenge me, without helping me accidentally in the process you moron.
    Peace

It is so obvious it is actually funny, and has given me a number of good laughs since I first checked this board last week.
    If youve only been on this board for a week you have no ****ing clue what your talking about. There are multiple boards that independent unendorsed feedback is collected from. To buy each one off would take an enormous amount of money--which Avant isn't free to throw around. For years, this company has provided quality, efficous products that produce results. Furthermore, Par Deus has actively participated in board discussion, helping people grasp the scientific concepts associated with bodybuilding. Those are two things most companies do not do. It is no doubt Avant is so talked about. If only youve been on this board for a substantial time, could you see this...but personally, I couldn't take more than a few minute's exposure to you. Damn troll.

The FDA even beleives the products work...why can't you?

Case in point right above.

Think about it, what other brand has people jumping in to defend it within seconds of any negative post being made? Thanks for playing into my hands alive.

As for the IP's as you well know each avant pimp with multiple names only needs 1 IP as never in the history of this board has any poster, no matter how positive his posts for avant are, has ever had his IP posted or checked.

Think about that people, it happens as a matter of course to any poster with positive comments about other brands, but NEVER with avant, even though the staged comments are so unrealistically positive and syrupy that you want to barf when reading them.

This is so easy I am falling asleep.

At least challenge me, without helping me accidentally in the process you moron.
    Pathetic. Can't you even lose in grace?
    -The Rock

The irony is....

Just wanted to let you know, that your "crusade", as delusional as you might be, is only drawing more attention to their newwest, efficient product FL7. So...go ahead. Keep bumping the thread, and posting your ignorance and lible.

Oh, did it ever occur to you that we jump so quickly to defend the products because so many believe in them....thats makes much more logic than your fantasy....another bit of a problem with your posts....Why hasn't your statements been deleted yet if your correct?

Let Play the Fraud Game

OK. Now I know there is a lot of complete bullsh__ being posted by alive and other pimps, but let's keep our eyes on just one lie for a moment shall we? I know it will be difficult, because there are so many, but let's stay focused.

Alive, in your post you say the that the FDA says that Avant's products work. Now forgetting for a moment that I know this is a complete and utter obvious pimp outright lie, let's deal with that.

I think everyone can agree that what alive said is either provable, or he is obviously a paid pimp for avant, as why else would he lie about something like that???

So Alive, please show up your proof that the FDA says avants products work. You can scan a letter, or cut and paste an e-mail, or use any other method to prove this.

By the way, if you post the letter from the FDA ordering Par to REMOVE his products from the market as proof they say it works I think I will laugh so hard I might be sick to my stomach (well the pimping already makes me sick, but you get the point).

So alive - I am calling you out - I say you made it up that the FDA said Avants products work and that you did so because for whatever reason you are a pimp for avant

So prove me wrong, but if you can't, understand, no one who reads this and is unbiased will ever give a flying fu__ about anything you write in the future.

Peace TRUE brothers. Don't let the pimpls fool you.
    Peace

My statement about the FDA revolves from deduction. Other companies have transdermal products that are not effective. Pars are. FDA is concerned with effective anabolic, and hence, would only target the effective products, but need tools to do so. Transdermal excuse is a tool, and therefore, it is used to shut them down. Admittenly, an unfair assumption but, I would doubt it is far from the truth of the matter since there are numerous unaffected transdermals. Unfortunately, I dont recieve a paycheck for posting, but in that light, Avant isn't really responsible by such ignorant posts of mine....but surely, my statements are not in the same nature as the lible you have been spouting out, in which you are soley responsible for.

But alas,

Now that you want to bring in proof, call in published documents, scientific literature, let us both, in a fair manner, address the original questions: "Are Avant Lab's Products effective.".

Your response is no, the feedback is a scam.

Hence, by the nature of the products and analyzing your statement, you can only mean 1 of 3 things:

1) The ingredient in his products, 4-AD, 1-Test, 19-noridol, Yohimbin HCL, 7-keto-dhea, are all uneffective products. At which, you must now establish in scientific literature why they are uneffective, which cannot be done. But, go ahead and PROVE us wrong...use pubmed please.

2) Transdermal application of these products in Avant Gel is uneffective....in which, you must establish in scientific literature, based on the array of PE that each formula contains, how these matrixes are not shown to carry these substances effectively, or substances of molecules of close to the same molecular weight. Get digging

3) Both the ingredients and the delivery method are both scam based and ineffective.

Since you are targeting all his products, youll have to dig for each ingredient on number 1...and find at least 10 references for each please, as he has more for his defense. I hope you can write an article to match his both for the transdermal questions....if you do so, I willl stop arguing, and help you publish these on various sites. Go ahead....but at that point, itll be your references against his, so please, take your time researching, write your paper well, and pick good studies to show that his products, by means of science, are absolutely ineffective.

It seems since the masses are in agreement, it is you that has a point to prove. When your PROOF of his scam and ineffective products is compiled, we will welcome its posting. In the mean time, have a fun read, ******!
    Last edited by AliveGuy; 01-04-2003 at 11:17 AM.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Think about it, what other brand has people jumping in to defend it within seconds of any negative post being made?

Exactly.

And, we all know this is what eats you up so very, very much.

I have never said there are direct studies on the final formulations of our products.

I have made it quite clear that the products take quite a bit of theorizing based on real studies of individual ingredients, in vivo data, etc.

I make the reasoning clear, and I cite the aforementioned studies.

Supplements, by law, DON'T HAVE TO HAVE DIRECT STUDIES, showing efficacy or safety -- you do know that, don't you....????

I show why they should work, based on very legit studies and logic -- that is all I claim -- that I think they should work to this degree or that degree, and people can try them or not, knowing we have a money back guarantee and magnificent reputation. Fortunately, my theories have carried over to the real world extremely well.

The "fake feedback" thing is, of course, absurd. We have feedback collected from probably 10 different boards, from hundreds of different posters, many of which have 1000's of posts.

We also have the negative feedback collected there, as well, though it is indeed sparse
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Alive, my poor, poor lad.

The jig is up.

You are a liar, and you are exposed. You words now mean nothing to all unbiased people.

Every single person reading this not on the payroll can see it, and there is nothing whatsoever you can do about it.

My only dissapointment is how easy this was, and how quickly you fell bumbling and stumbling into your self made trap.

All can see the FDA never said avants products work, which, of course, in of itself was obvious to begin with, and was an absolutely preposterous lie to try to slip through.

It is not easy to keep all the lies straight is it?
    Peace

Par

You are not even worth deliberating with. I always feel I need a shower after we correspond.

Remember, this all started with a simple and reasonable question, to which you responded by calling me a ****. Some upstanding scientist. You are a joke.

You made your bed, corrupt though it is, now you can sleep in it.

This battle has been won outright by me in the minds of all unbiased people. What your pimps think mean nothing to me or the unbought.

Many of your pimps have been exposed and done away with (whither is Dante poor soul - I guess when I proved much of his heavily worded musings had no meaning and that he really often made no sense at all he was just to embarrassed to continue).

I have no more time to waste on the likes of you.
    Peace

thats not much of a paper? Surely youll take more time to find proof than that.

Par: Are you aware that what he says, because it comes with 0 evidence and is aimed soley at defamation, is illegal and a sueable offense?

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's awfully hard to continue when a thread is locked.

If the unbiased viewers are retarded, then yes, you certainly have a point.

whither is Dante poor soul - I guess when I proved much of his heavily worded musings had no meaning and that he really often made no sense at all he was just to embarrassed to continue
    Your delusional grasp of reality reminds me of someone
    Last edited by Dante B.; 01-04-2003 at 11:40 AM.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    And as you're not capable of grasping simple logic, as was the following previously elsewhere stated, and repeated here twice:

One more time, for fun, many user names, many among with hundreds, if not thousands of posts, positive feedback from them. It would be terribly hard to spend so much time making thousands of posts just to occasionally praise ourselves.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Par

You are not even worth deliberating with. I always feel I need a shower after we correspond.

Remember, this all started with a simple and reasonable question, to which you responded by calling me a ****. Some upstanding scientist. You are a joke.

You made your bed, corrupt though it is, now you can sleep in it.

This battle has been won outright by me in the minds of all unbiased people. What your pimps think mean nothing to me or the unbought.

Many of your pimps have been exposed and done away with (whither is Dante poor soul - I guess when I proved much of his heavily worded musings had no meaning and that he really often made no sense at all he was just to embarrassed to continue).

I have no more time to waste on the likes of you.
    Right back at you.

Good Bros like Dio and The People's Champ are NOT posers for Avant Labs. YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Par

I have answered your question.

If you want to use hurt feelings as an excuse for not addressing my post, that is your prerogative.

Also, you are always more than welcome to try to pick apart the science in my articles, though we both know you cannot (for two reasons
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

I need to stop. We all do. Were arguing with a guy whos been on the board for a week, cannot follow a logical argument, cannot provide fact-based proof of his arguments, loves to live in a delusional fantasy world, and who is irrational. I mean, come on guys. There are hospitals for these type of people. Search on all his posts....the schizophrenic-like posting is utterly hilarious.

LAUNCHER: Come back when youve finished your paper based on science and facts and PROOF.

As for the rest of us, please continue on to the FL7 feedback. I have not fully been convinced to purchase yet.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by AliveGuy
    I need to stop. We all do. Were arguing with a guy whos been on the board for a week, cannot follow a logical argument, cannot provide fact-based proof of his arguments, loves to live in a delusional fantasy world, and who is irrational. I mean, come on guys. There are hospitals for these type of people. Search on all his posts....the schizophrenic-like posting is utterly hilarious.

LAUNCHER: Come back when youve finished your paper based on science and facts and PROOF.

As for the rest of us, please continue on to the FL7 feedback. I have not fully been convinced to purchase yet.
    Sounds good to me.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

karina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    back to the topic

does FL7 have to be cycled?

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't get me wrong from the following, I'm backing AliveGuy, Dio, Par and Dante in this arguement...I just wanted to nitpick on something AliveGuy said....

Originally posted by AliveGuy

1) The ingredient in his products, 4-AD, 1-Test, 19-noridol, Yohimbin HCL, 7-keto-dhea, are all uneffective products. At which, you must now establish in scientific literature why they are uneffective, which cannot be done. But, go ahead and PROVE us wrong...use pubmed please.

I think Patrick Arnold put it best.......

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold

Never ask someone to prove why something does NOT work. That is a ridiculous thing to ask. One does not come up with a theory and then expect it to be legitimate until someone proves it wrong. That is not how scientific validation works.

If you disagree, then please tell me why eating pomegranette seeds does not cure cancer. In 10,000 words or less of course :-)
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by karina
    back to the topic

does FL7 have to be cycled?
    No.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

thanks Par.

I have one more question - once you stop taking it, do the thyroid levels go down or do they stay the same. Is there any concern for a rebound effect?

Originally posted by karina
    thanks Par.

I have one more question - once you stop taking it, do the thyroid levels go down or do they stay the same. Is there any concern for a rebound effect?
    I don't think that's the way it works. If I recall correctly, it intensifies the effect of the thyroid hormones you are already putting out, it doesn't make you put out more or less.
    -The Rock

so what happens when you stop taking it? are there any negative consequences such as a rebound or something else? we all know that with other supps such as EC or UA, a person could experience a rebound, because of lowered metabolism and the lack of the supp which was enhancing it. Does the same thing happen when you come of 7-Keto or FL7?

Griff13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, $55.00 per bottle now! I had good results but thats priced too high for me.
    Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.
    -- The Scarecrow