Ironshiek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Age 23 5'11" 185lbs... If you were me, Cut or Bulk

I would like to get rid of my love handles and get my body more defined. Like everyone else, I want the washboard abs with the big arms and chest. I recently got my gym membership and have been lifting 4 days a week along with cardio 4 days/week. (5 weeks now)
    Cardio mainly consist of Soccer, tennis, basketball and HIIT on the tredmill for 15min.

My last months diet
    1. Whey shake (20g protein) with 1/2cp oatmeal
    2. water with an apple and a handful of honey roasted peanuts
    3. 4 eggwhites 1 egg with 2 tblspn of hummus for flavor
    4.chicken breast with wheat bread and hummus as a mayo substitute
    5. whey shake 20g protein
    6. 1/4cup of fat free cottage cheese

This is basically how it has been except the occasional cheat meal once a week but I know I make up for it in the gym. Im doing this for both me and the ladies honestly. My goal is to lower my bf % while maintaining muscle as much as possible.
    Keep in mind that I was 205 just after Christmas. Im on the body for life program now. Well, cut now or cut later? Thanks
    Attached Images

brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brdnwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would cut. I imagine your like 15-20% bf. I'd cut. You're about where I'm at right now and I'm cutting.

Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500)
    depends what youre looking for... if you just want a nice body, sure, cut up all you want... just make sure ur muscles are developed enough so they compliment your job of cutting....
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ironshiek

My last months diet
    1. Whey shake (20g protein) with 1/2cp oatmeal
    2. water with an apple and a handful of honey roasted peanuts
    3. 4 eggwhites 1 egg with 2 tblspn of hummus for flavor
    4.chicken breast with wheat bread and hummus as a mayo substitute
    5. whey shake 20g protein
    6. 1/4cup of fat free cottage cheese
    Horrible diet, unless you are an 80 lb girl. I'd estimate that that's about 80 g of protein and 50 grams of carbs. And what's the point of specifying that you drink water with your second meal? Is that the only time you drink water?

sublimelifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cut, youre just going to keep getting fatter if you bulk right now. if i were you i'd cut down to around 160-165 depending on how lean you get and clean bulk from there. you should be able to put some lbs on even eating clean because of what you used to weigh(the body does have a memory)

Ironshiek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink water throughout the day... I down almost a liter of water with the nuts as a filler. My diet is horrible I know... But it has helped me lose 20lbs already.