Thread: Ab Lounge

Pudding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pudding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ab Lounge

I'm new here. I got a free Ab Lounge and have been using it for about a week. I feel it in my abs but I'm wondering if it will do me any good in the long run. Thanks for any advice.
    Lemon curry?

PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, using only that is not going to make your abs visible. You're going to have to be on a healthy diet and also exercise other areas of your body to see some real results. Good luck!

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, you do know, deep down, that any exercise device that contains the word "lounge" in its title is not going to be very useful, don't you?

In tests, they found that it is far less effective than basic ab exercises done on the floor. If you want a gadget, Swiss balls are good. You can do ab work with your back supported and a much greater range of motion. I'd also recommend things like plank and side-bridge.

I'm not a fan of any exercise that you can do while watching tv. If you are concentrating on Lost, you are not concentrating on your crunches.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear the ab lounge is a very comfortable replacement for a lazyboy. Abs are made in the kitchen first and weight training for abs should be used as a supplement and to increase ab muscle.
    Your either gaining or your losing, there is no in between. So when you start give it all, when you finish keep giving it all... and every where in between give 2X everything you don't have because you gave it all when you started.

Pudding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pudding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with everybody that it's stupid to workout while you watch TV, which is why I don't have a TV in my workout room. And the term Lounge is indeed true because it's very comfortable to just sit on it. But traditional ab exercises are very difficult for me with my extra roll of fat about my tummy area, and they also hurt my back while doing them. So it just seems to solve it. And I'm working on my diet and exercising the rest of me, too. I just wanted your opinions. I'm really not a faddish workout person. Thank you.
    Lemon curry?

buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffryan45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if your back hurts you while you do an ab workout, you should try some core training. get a book and strengthen your lower back muscles.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try the plank to strengthen your core muscles. Also stomach vaccums. Might even be worth doing a Pilates class. They are excellent at making you work your core (belly and back) without hurting yourself.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders