Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb Best Value for Money and Effective NO/Creatine Product?

I'm literally sick of paying high costs for fancied NO/Creatine combos so I decided to buy these three in bulk. I'm very happy with the low cost associated with this and similar results.

1. AAKG Powder
    2. Citrulline Malate Powder
    3. CEE Powder

I mix 5g of each product and take it in Gatorade/Fruit Juice 30 min. before workout.

I'm planning to replace AAKG powder with AEE Hcl (3g)

Now my question is does AEE Hcl works better than AAKG or it's just better on the paper?

Which other ingredient I need to add into this to get better results without a burn in my pocket?
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'd throw NOW Taurine in...