RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The Never-Ending Bulk Thread... <-- Join it!

I'm sick of having my own journal. It's boring. Nobody wants to read it; and I don't blame 'em.

So, this isn't "my" journal - it's anybodys. Just join in! Post your stats, your goals, whatever you want. Hell, you don't even have to bulk

I'll go first -
    Current: 5'8" @ 160 pounds 12ish%
    Goal: 5'8" @ 180 pounds 12ish%

I started at 155 and bulked to 175 but it was all fat. And man, it dropped off of me in no time at all. I woke up and I'd lost 10 pounds. It's screwed up. This time, I'm just going slow and steady; like the little engine that could.

I hit the gym tomorrow.

Star Fleet Gym Manager startrek's Avatar
    startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do have my own journal, but what the heck?

Current: 6'2" @ 245 lbs. 20%ish
    Goal: 6'2" @ 230 lbs. 14% ish
    Stretch Goal: 6'5" @ 280 lbs. 4%ish

I think HIT is the way! Wish me luck!