Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

NO-Xplode results, anyone else?

I bought NO-Xplode last week and it showed up this last Sat. Today is the first workout day i've used it and I must say, it made a big difference!

I've been getting pretty frustrated lately because even doing supersets and fail lifting, with proper technique (personal trainer is making sure of that), I have been leaving the gym feeling merely tired. An hour or two later i'm fine. Not sore in the morning, nor DOMS. Been working with my PT on getting past this but we haven't figured it out really. I'm definately lifting hard enough but it seems like my body snaps back far to quickly. Which is probably the result of a great diet. I just want to stay at the gym longer than 45min but i've read all over the place that anything longer than 47min. is pointless. So I was stuck in a hard place. Anyway, I took two scoops of NO-Xplode today about 30min. before my workout and holy smokes. On every lift I was lifting a minimum of 10lbs more. My butterflys have been going up slowly, last week I left off at 110lbs and today I had to move it to 130lbs to actually fail within 8 reps. My other lifts had similar results. Today I actually feel exhausted like i've made real progress.

Anyone else have the same result from taking NO-Xplode?

The only reason i'm posting this in the Advanced section is i'm tired of retarded replys and i've been reading tons as well as working with a PT so I figured I should start posting in here.

Also, do you guys have any good exercises/lifts that work your traps really well? The ones i've been doing (which I looked up on this site) just don't seem to be hitting them hard enough. When I see my PT again i'll double check my form is correct.

CAGrappeler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the reason you feel good after about 30 minutes is that the creatine in the NO-Xplode is not just for size and strength, it decreases muscle recovery time by an unbelievable amount. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and i also noticed huge results, not just in the amount i can lift, but m,y size also, i am at 5'9 130 lbs, and 5.2 percent body fat and when i am working i am bigger than some guys that are at 160 and in good shape.

A good workout for traps is just shrugs, if your trainer does not know what shrugs are or that they work your traps you need a new trainer.

Hope this helps.
    CAGrappeler

Hard Work! Dedication! Mayweatherjr's Avatar
    Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question No Xplode

Ive been lookin to get NO Xplode. Im already taking whey and GNC Creatine Serum but im wondering if No Xplode will do the trick. This helps guys. Also, how does Nitric Oxide work. What advantages does it bring when taken in combo with creatine.

xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I just haven't asked him to show me stuff for traps. He's a good PT but it's expensive to get sessions. So he just makes sure that I am lifting with the correct form. He's always there when I go lift so he throws pointers at me when he's walking by or somethin. Cool guy.

There is very little creatine in NO-Xplode, like maint. ammount. I've read in tons of places to take additional creatine with it, which is what i'm doing. I've been taking creatine for awhile now so I guess that would explain the recovery time but I couldn't get a hard workout and feel like I actually did something which might not be necessary but I haven't been seeing great results lately until I just started using NO-Xplode. Seems like it gets enough blood to your muscles to allow them to really work hard.

I've been doing shrugs with dumbells but maybe I need to just increase the weight. Before I do i'll double check that my form is right so I don't screw anything up though.

So I take it you really like NO-Xplode?

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya it works really good for me usually, but lately, im almost done with my first bottle and i doesnt have nearly the effect it did with the first half of the bottle did...

Originally Posted by Mayweatherjr
    Ive been lookin to get NO Xplode. Im already taking whey and GNC Creatine Serum but im wondering if No Xplode will do the trick. This helps guys. Also, how does Nitric Oxide work. What advantages does it bring when taken in combo with creatine.
    From what i've read about it, it will increase the ammount of creatine your muscles can hold on off days (which is why the bottle says to take it on off days), and when you work out it helps the diameter of your veins to increase slightly which will allow your muscles to get more blood, in turn giving you more energy, creatine, etc. Of course there is much more detail to it than this but I wasn't really sure about getting/using it but i'm really glad I did. Seems like this is what i've needed for the last 1 1/2 weeks or so. How long have you been taking your supps? and are you taking multivitamins with a strong healthy diet? Supps are great but if you aren't eating right there is only so much they can do.

Originally Posted by Heartless
    ya it works really good for me usually, but lately, im almost done with my first bottle and i doesnt have nearly the effect it did with the first half of the bottle did...
    Are you taking time off from it? Like two weeks to a month? After awhile your body gets used to it and will adjust it's natural chemicals so it gets back to its equilibrium. Stay off it for awhile, which I read it was like 2weeks to a month depending on your body. Then start using it again.

Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xmdsys
    From what i've read about it, it will increase the ammount of creatine your muscles can hold on off days (which is why the bottle says to take it on off days), and when you work out it helps the diameter of your veins to increase slightly which will allow your muscles to get more blood, in turn giving you more energy, creatine, etc. Of course there is much more detail to it than this but I wasn't really sure about getting/using it but i'm really glad I did. Seems like this is what i've needed for the last 1 1/2 weeks or so. How long have you been taking your supps? and are you taking multivitamins with a strong healthy diet? Supps are great but if you aren't eating right there is only so much they can do.
    Not much of a health freak but my diet is average. I need to go buy some multi's cus i ran out. Just wonderin if No Xplode is right. THanks for the info.

AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AirPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, do you guys have any good exercises/lifts that work your traps really well? The ones i've been doing (which I looked up on this site) just don't seem to be hitting them hard enough. When I see my PT again i'll double check my form is correct.
    Dead Lifts

CAGrappeler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i really love it, i will use it every time i work

I bought NO-Xplode last week and it showed up this last Sat. Today is the first workout day i've used it and I must say, it made a big difference!

I've been getting pretty frustrated lately because even doing supersets and fail lifting, with proper technique (personal trainer is making sure of that), I have been leaving the gym feeling merely tired. An hour or two later i'm fine. Not sore in the morning, nor DOMS. Been working with my PT on getting past this but we haven't figured it out really. I'm definately lifting hard enough but it seems like my body snaps back far to quickly. Which is probably the result of a great diet. I just want to stay at the gym longer than 45min but i've read all over the place that anything longer than 47min. is pointless. So I was stuck in a hard place. Anyway, I took two scoops of NO-Xplode today about 30min. before my workout and holy smokes. On every lift I was lifting a minimum of 10lbs more. My butterflys have been going up slowly, last week I left off at 110lbs and today I had to move it to 130lbs to actually fail within 8 reps. My other lifts had similar results. Today I actually feel exhausted like i've made real progress.

Anyone else have the same result from taking NO-Xplode?

The only reason i'm posting this in the Advanced section is i'm tired of retarded replys and i've been reading tons as well as working with a PT so I figured I should start posting in here.

About the Traps question man. HANG CLEANS ARE THE ****TTTTTTT. Best traps excercise ever. go for it man

edavid813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edavid813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wouldnt take no2 or no-xplode or whatever your brand is called . i just dont think its worth the money

Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been reading up on No-Xplode for days now and I'm definatly trying it at the end of this creatine cycle. I could just grab it now but I'd like to wait so I have even a better base for it. What would you guys think about this stack..

Shake/NO-Xploe 30 min before
    Shake/Cell-Tech right after

Multi Vitamin...etc etc and all that crap

Although do you think Nitro-Tech or 100% whey would benefit me more, Nitro-Tech is 90% whey with some creatine/glutamine and crap plus NO-Xplode has some so I wouldn't be taking a full scoop of Cell-Tech.

Does that sound like a good stack? I'm pretty pshyced I think it's going to make me xplode ha but is there something I'm missing?

edavid813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edavid813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Br3ndanM
    I've been reading up on No-Xplode for days now and I'm definatly trying it at the end of this creatine cycle. I could just grab it now but I'd like to wait so I have even a better base for it. What would you guys think about this stack..

Shake/NO-Xploe 30 min before
    Shake/Cell-Tech right after

Multi Vitamin...etc etc and all that crap

Although do you think Nitro-Tech or 100% whey would benefit me more, Nitro-Tech is 90% whey with some creatine/glutamine and crap plus NO-Xplode has some so I wouldn't be taking a full scoop of Cell-Tech.

Does that sound like a good stack? I'm pretty pshyced I think it's going to make me xplode ha but is there something I'm missing?
    hey man that stack sounds fine but you would come out alot cheaper to by just whey protein and some glutamine and some creatine rather than cell-tech. just make your own. just if you make your own you will have to add sugar cause most whey has hardly any

MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take Cellmass along with the NO-Xplode.

Registered Hypocrite The Lone Wolf's Avatar
    The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dudes Cell-Tech is s**** believe me ... there are far more better products I would say BSN is good actually it's very good but the problem is that it's over-rated and over-priced ,there are far more better supplements than Muscle-Crap , But I would agree with Moonsault in taking Cellmass with NO-Xplode

Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love NO-Xplode, the stuff is amazing. You get an enormous pump no matter what you are working out. Even when you arent in the gym you look big. I really liked it. Havent been on it for about a month now, hoping to get some soon. Its definitely great stuff.
    Cass

sparta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo man for traps its about the barbell shrugs, try to touch ur ears..go pretty heavy but make sure ur gettin the whole rep tho

burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When i was coming to the end of my NO-Xplode, the affect started to wear off. Deffinetley(sp?) needs to be cycled.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀ ∫ Ballz Deep

What doesn't kill me..... AbAbber2k's Avatar
    AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    NO-Xplode is totally overrated. So is PUMP. IMHO if you're getting "massive pumps" in the middle of your workout you're not working out properly. Proper lifting aimed at strength and hypertrophy will actually limit blood flow to the muscles, and there's really no problem with that because str/hypertrophy lifting is ANAEROBIC, which means all that blood is next to worthless. The Creatine ATP system is completely anaerobic and is the primary energy source during heavy lifting. All that extra O2 carrying blood is doing almost nothing for you. You want to see some ACTUAL benefits from NO-Xplode? Go run a timed mile both with and without it, or lift in really high rep ranges.

"NO widens the blood vessel, which in turn accelerates blood flow to the muscle. This sudden blood surge causes mind blowing pumps and a rapid increase in the overall size and shape of your muscles. And it all happens within minutes! The result? Your veins will stick out like a garden hose and your muscles will be jacked up beyond belief."

What a joke. Any effects of NO-Xplode are going to disappear as soon as you stop taking it... it's all an illusion folks. If you want REAL size and shape, drop this over-hyped useless crap and start pounding down the calories and lift HARDER.

IMHO if you're going to supplement go with Whey, Creatine, Fish/Flax Oil, Glutamine and maybe some BCAAs. All are going to give you more REAL benefits than NO-Xplode.

Jackington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think i'm gonna take it for kicks at some point down the line just so i can show off one day and then the next day people will be like what the **** wasn't he huge?

Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AbAbber2k
    NO-Xplode is totally overrated. So is PUMP. IMHO if you're getting "massive pumps" in the middle of your workout you're not working out properly. Proper lifting aimed at strength and hypertrophy will actually limit blood flow to the muscles, and there's really no problem with that because str/hypertrophy lifting is ANAEROBIC, which means all that blood is next to worthless. The Creatine ATP system is completely anaerobic and is the primary energy source during heavy lifting. All that extra O2 carrying blood is doing almost nothing for you. You want to see some ACTUAL benefits from NO-Xplode? Go run a timed mile both with and without it, or lift in really high rep ranges.

"NO widens the blood vessel, which in turn accelerates blood flow to the muscle. This sudden blood surge causes mind blowing pumps and a rapid increase in the overall size and shape of your muscles. And it all happens within minutes! The result? Your veins will stick out like a garden hose and your muscles will be jacked up beyond belief."

What a joke. Any effects of NO-Xplode are going to disappear as soon as you stop taking it... it's all an illusion folks. If you want REAL size and shape, drop this over-hyped useless crap and start pounding down the calories and lift HARDER.

IMHO if you're going to supplement go with Whey, Creatine, Fish/Flax Oil, Glutamine and maybe some BCAAs. All are going to give you more REAL benefits than NO-Xplode.

While I partially agree with you, I think that your described effect could have its benefits. By creating an almost placebo effect, making the mind think that the stuff is working by your "pumped up" appearance could in turn motivate one to lift harder therefore creating real results. I'm not clamining that's for everybody, but people losing motivation or that are generally disappointed with their results. Just a thought though.

What doesn't kill me..... AbAbber2k's Avatar
    AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tom Bro
    By creating an almost placebo effect, making the mind think that the stuff is working by your "pumped up" appearance could in turn motivate one to lift harder therefore creating real results.
    Agreed. There are always psychological benefits to believing that your new-found pump and size (due in no part to muscle hypertrophy) are pushing your lifts to new levels. But when you have a deeper understanding of human/muscular physiology those benefits are almost nonexistent. Given that this is the "Advanced" forum though I try to stick strictly to the scientific realms of physiology. The "placebo effect" is going to vary too much for it to be of any real benefit over a large population.

n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n2d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree with AbAbber2k et al.
    NO-whatever is a waste of money. Drink some coffee pre workout if you want temporary strength, eat protein if you want gains.
    Last edited by n2d; 03-09-2006 at 03:18 PM.
    Never visiting this forum again.

DonAlbores has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people I've talked to that have taken NOXPLODE say after 2 weeks or so once their blood sugar levels stabilize and kind of get used to it you don't feel same results. Just my opinion, the right vitamins and minerals will work just as good or much better, pplus it's cheaper

Dude, say what you want but I feel the results. I'm taking all that other stuff that you mentioned and no matter what workout routine I used or how hard I lifted it didn't matter. I couldn't get the same results as i'm getting using this stacked with that other stuff. Sure, once i'm off it things will go back a bit but that doesn't change the fact that it's helping me lift HARDER, giving me a better workout so that I can grow faster. And drinking coffee before a workout is just stupid. Same idea as drinking a mountain dew. Pop is bad for you and so is coffee. See, I never said I was getting "massive pumps" in the middle of my workout either. It actually just helps me maintain a higher level of energy throughout my workout which is helping me get a better overall workout done. I do agree it's expensive for what it does for you but I like it and so do alot of other people. I don't know if they are lifting correctly when they use it but I know I am since a personal trainer watches my form! lol

Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skumface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I also partially agree with you. You are right about going with whey, creatine, oils and glutamine as well as a good diet but what about adding NO Xplode to your stack, it will only increase your gains. Remember that NO Xplode is gives you both energy IN the gym and a pump OUTSIDE of the gym so again it can only help.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    How can you feel the results its been scientifically proven that arginine when taken orally is not effective in increasing NO levels. Although there are studies backing arginine can increase NO levels when administered intravenously.

1. Placebo
    2. Waste of Money
    3. Waste of Time.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

Originally Posted by MetallicaMan88
    How can you feel the results its been scientifically proven that arginine when taken orally is not effective in increasing NO levels. Although there are studies backing arginine can increase NO levels when administered intravenously.

1. Placebo
    2. Waste of Money
    3. Waste of Time.
    Have you taken it? Do you listen and understand what your body tells you? There are scientific studies saying uneducated morons corupt and defile our universe...but that doesn't mean jack. If you haven't taken it then close the piper because you wouldn't know.

James8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to get full affect and bang for your buck you need the entire stack ( all three products) in that series or what ever.