burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

legs and shoulders on same day...

for those of you who do legs and shoulders on the same day...what muscle do you train first...can some people post what their shoulder/leg day routine looks like...i have been doing the two on different days but want to start combing the two to increase the frequency of my workouts..thanx...

push pull is the shit! PushPullNut's Avatar
    PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullNut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can easily combine those two IMO. I suggest hitting your squats first then moving to standing militaries completing the two exercises independently of eachother and in that order. Then I'd superset alternating leg and shoulder work to keep you fresh, it should only take marginally longer then your current workout.
    F--K you Muscle and Fittness, you wasted 10+ years of my training with useless garbage that only works for people that take butt loads of juice. You made me buy crap supplements that your advertisers pay you to write up "reviews" on. You overtained me constantly to keep me buying new garbage to drink, and that's just what tasted like. I hit a wall, guess what? MORE FREAKING VOLUME!!!!