Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Official Flax Oil Experiment Thread

This is Thread is being started as a place to post your experience of using increased doses of flax oil.

This has been prompted by a post by lakevillethor.
    Originally posted by lakevillethor
    Flaxseed should be considered an AAS...IMO, this thread should be made a sticky
    Today I had another lift while on my mega dose of flaxseed oil (7 tablespoons/day) and the results continue to amaze me. In all honesty, I feel as though this post should be made a sticky so people will follow what I have been doing because I think a lot of people are missing the boat by taking 2 tablespoons a day. Here is what happend:

6 weeks ago, I began my cycle of tren-x and saw pretty good gains while taking it - I put on around 10 pounds. Roughly two weeks ago, I stopped taking tren-x because I have been a fan of one month cycles of 1-test (I did two, one-month cycles back to back). Anyway, while I did stop taking the 1-test product two weeks ago, I also upped my dosage of flaxseed oil for the hell of it. As a side note, I have written this in two seperate threads but I don't feel like it's getting the attention it deserves so I am going to write this again...In short, last weeks lifts were incredible...I had some major strength gains (the main most noticable increase was military press...I think I got 315 for 4 - had a little help on the last one). The week before I only got 275 for 6. Funny thing was my body weight hardly changed at all - up three pounds. Also, and I can't stress this enough - my weight poundages should have been on the downward spiral considering I had gone off of the 1-test product 2 weeks prior. Indeed, while the half life of 1-test is somewhat long, I normally start to lose some strength gioven two weeks off of the drug. Anyway, today marked the 3rd week off of the drug and my lifts, believe it or not, are still continuing to increase due to the flaxseed oil intake. I read, and I don't remember where (I wish I did so I could quote it), that the omega-3's help put more glycogen into your muscles giving them more energy; this phenomenon would be analagous to using creatine monohydrate and may explain my strength gains. In addition, the omega-3's also adds time to the digestive process and makes your carbs lower glycemic, helping you stay lean. Two good things when taken at the right time of day. Lastly, I want to add that what happend on my lift today...but a preface is necessary...this weekend i saw my girlfriend and basically took the entire weekend off. While I normally take the weekends off of lifting anyway, I really wanted to spend some extra quality time with the gf so I threw the "madman" nutrition regiment to the wayside for the weekend. While I didn't eat my normal 7 meals/day, I did remember to take my flaxseed oil. As a result, I was lighter than normal today (183 lb) and was guessing that I would have a less than par lift as a reult of the weight loss. I couldn't have been more off. Again, I went off of 1-test two weeks ago and I restricted my diet calorically this weekend- both of these facts would lead me to believe that I was going to have a "less than stellar" lift. Like I said earlier, I couldn't have been more wrong. I deiced to do heavy bench press for the hell of it and warmed up with 135, 225 and 315. To my amazement, 315 felt light so I went right for 405 - I got 4 with no help. There is no way to explain this other than the flaxseed oil. I truly believe that if everyone took flaxseed oil in the dosages I take them, you would start to see some freakshow gains on even the biggest hardgainers. Just my $.02 that I thought should be montioned...again.

The moral of the story: ****ing hammer flaxseed oil at 7 tablespoons daily. Until next time,
    -AT

I'll be increasing my flax intake from 2-3 tbl spoons to 6-7.
    I'm also cutting at the moment.
    Last edited by Chi_town; 11-15-2002 at 12:43 PM.

lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently taking 7 tablespoons daily - this is my third week of this high dose of flaxseed oil. Thus, far, I have experienced "freakshow" gains.
    -AT

tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Health Benefits - a Link

Here's a link if you would like to learn more about the health benefits of the oil and the whole seed. It's a Canadian government site, and I'm fairly certain that they don't sell anything there - it's for information purposes only.

There's a wealth of info at:

http://www.flaxcouncil.ca

-The Tofu Guru-

This needs a bump - lets get some more folks up on this experiment!
    -AT

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will likely start this in three weeks as well once my T1 cycle is completed.

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    im currently taking 2 tablespoons in the morning and 1 at night, will bump it up to 3 and 3. im gonna try this for the next 3 weeks and see how it works out.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

R6Castro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in. I'll be taking 6 tablespoons of flaxseed oil right before bed.

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for giggles, i will add my results.. currently taking 2 tbspns before bed... i will start up tomorrow with 6 tbspns on a keto bulk.. no pHs or AAS being used... using creatine (until Im out, about 2 more weeks left)... Ill do this for the same amount of time as institutional... 3 weeks... c yall then..
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Let's not forget to post our results here!
    -AT

Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gray Fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am currently taking 7 tablespoons daily - this is my third week of this high dose of flaxseed oil. Thus, far, I have experienced "freakshow" gains.
    -AT

Just wondering but are you having a tablespoon with every meal? How are you spreading them out. I am going to try your theory and see how it affects me. Did you adjust your calories according to the increased doseage of flax oil?
    O xein angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti tede
    Keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi

Originally posted by Gray Fox
    Just wondering but are you having a tablespoon with every meal? How are you spreading them out. I am going to try your theory and see how it affects me. Did you adjust your calories according to the increased doseage of flax oil?
    No, I am having them all at one time before bed - this is not the recommended way but I have to do it this way - I work the 9-5 deal and can't really take the time out, during the day, to pound flaxseed oil. Yes, I did adjust my cals - although, I probably surplus by 200 or so cals/day now that I am hitting the flaxseed oil.
    -AT

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let's not forget to post our results here!
    -AT
    i was just thinking, i hope lake is not pulling our leg with the flax seed hype. maybe lake is the owner of a major flax seed company. lol.

im just kidding, but i look forward to seeing everyone's results also. this could be groundbreaking.....
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Originally posted by institutional
    i was just thinking, i hope lake is not pulling our leg with the flax seed hype. maybe lake is the owner of a major flax seed company. lol.

im just kidding, but i look forward to seeing everyone's results also. this could be groundbreaking.....
    Yes, that does seem to be the trend around here - In fact, yes, I happen to have a pump in my backyard that pumps out flaxseed oil which I mass produce and ship to every major store that carries flaxseed oil. The reason that I am writing this is because the economy is down and my sales have hit the ****ter. Hopefully my claims will inspire some of you to buy flaxseed oil so I can eat once per day. The reason that I have been taking so much is because i have no other source of nourishment other than the big flaxseed oil nipple in the backyard.
    -AT

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by institutional
    this could be groundbreaking.....
    or it could just end with a bunch of us goofs with serious diahrea... hehe...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    . The reason that I have been taking so much is because i have no other source of nourishment other than the big flaxseed oil nipple in the backyard.
    -AT

ROFLMAO

Flee Priest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, that does seem to be the trend around here - In fact, yes, I happen to have a pump in my backyard that pumps out flaxseed oil which I mass produce and ship to every major store that carries flaxseed oil. The reason that I am writing this is because the economy is down and my sales have hit the ****ter. Hopefully my claims will inspire some of you to buy flaxseed oil so I can eat once per day. The reason that I have been taking so much is because i have no other source of nourishment other than the big flaxseed oil nipple in the backyard.
    -AT
    I got one that must have been bottled before you really discovered the anabolic potencial in your product; instead of "For maximum mass gains reccommended dosage is at least 7 tablespoons a day" it simply tells me its suitable when preparing a salad!

I will tripple my dose from this day, and take 6 tablespoons daily! No salad.
    If you are what you eat, I'm dead meat.

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in. I will be do 6 tablespoons most likely right before bed. What brand's are proported to be the best for the money. I have only been taken 2grams a day as of late in gel form so I have not bought the bottled kind before.

WW7

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Great info + thread!

I'm in once I finish my flax caps! What do you guys mix it with? Whey shake? All 7 tbls? Can you mix it with anything else to drink it? (Never tasted the stuff, that's why I'm asking...)

If we get some of the results touted here, this will be one of the most effective supps ever $ for $!

Don't worry, Muscletech will come out with flax-tech, 800% more effective, 3 times the price etc...
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    After reading Lake's thead on flax, I increased my dose from 2tbs to 4tbs........2 in the am.......2 pm. Tomorrow I will do 2tbs breakfast.....2 lunch.....and 2 dinn. If I miss a dose or find it more convenient I'll take it all at night. I've been blending it in my shakes, talk about thick.

I am also starting to wonder if adding CLA along with flax will aid additionally to fat loss. I may try it pretty soon, although I'd have to adjust my flax dose. I'll keep ya'll posted....or if someone already has CLA on hand they may want to try it and let us know.
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chi-town what are you getting me into. lol
    i will do 6 daily. oh boy here we go again, if it works what the heck. it cant hurt you.

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by snakeman
    i will do 6 daily. oh boy here we go again, if it works what the heck. it cant hurt you.
    The worst that can happen is, you'll get bubble guts....and off to the toilet you go. LOL!

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone have an inovative method of ingesting this crap. I can't just throw it back, makes me yak.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

Flee Priest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    After reading Lake's thead on flax, I increased my dose from 2tbs to 4tbs........2 in the am.......2 pm. Tomorrow I will do 2tbs breakfast.....2 lunch.....and 2 dinn. If I miss a dose or find it more convenient I'll take it all at night. I've been blending it in my shakes, talk about thick.

I am also starting to wonder if adding CLA along with flax will aid additionally to fat loss. I may try it pretty soon, although I'd have to adjust my flax dose. I'll keep ya'll posted....or if someone already has CLA on hand they may want to try it and let us know.
    I'm taking CLA...in addition to everything else.......actually I got carried away and forgot the flax capsules I took earlier today, and mixed my bedtime whey shake with 6 tablespoons Flax, I loved the taste...or did I taste it? No I just swallowed it...
    If you are what you eat, I'm dead meat.

Originally posted by snakeman
    Not my fault, blame lakevillethor. LOL

The LOW Fat preachers are going to have a cow when they see this. LOL WFC

Fat for everyone......Good fat that is.

Now pass me the cup of FLAX OIL.

PEACE

I am very pleased with the amo0unt of people who are willing to try my idea. To be honest, it's not like you're going to have to wait for 3 weeks to see gains off of the **** - it only took me like 2-3 days. Your joints will be more lubricated, you'll lift heavier poundages, etc. Not to mention that it's heart friendly, prostate friendly, helps lower cholesterol, etc. Please keep everyone updated on this thread how it goes.
    -AT

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not to mention that its prostate friendly,-AT
    Amen!!!

Hey answer my earlier question. What brands do you use and whats the best for the money?

DRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been on the band wagon since last week.....but I did it just to up my calories. I did notice some gains in all my lifts. I've been taking 2 tablespoons 3-4 times per day.

Peace
    +Listen to your body, it knows what it's talking about.

+We're creatures of adaptation. Change is in order if you want to "adapt" to a bigger and stronger you.

Stats (Oct 5, 2002 -> Nov 17, 2002)

Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 194 lbs (Dec 9, 2002)
    BF%: ~18 -> ???
    Neck: 16 -> 16.5
    Arms R/L: 15.75/15.5 -> Same
    4-Arms R/L: 13/13 -> 13.5 -> 13.25
    Chest: 43.5 -> 43.25
    Waist: 36 -> 34.25
    Legs R/L: 23.75/24 -> 24/24.25
    Calves R/L: 16.25/16.5 -> 16.25/16.25

"Health from the Sun" or "barleans".

check here WW7

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/flax.html

Originally posted by Flee Priest
    I'm taking CLA...in addition to everything else.......actually I got carried away and forgot the flax capsules I took earlier today, and mixed my bedtime whey shake with 6 tablespoons Flax, I loved the taste...or did I taste it? No I just swallowed it...
    Hey Flee, are you cutting/bulking/ maintanence?

By the way this is the last night I'll be able to sign on for 7 days....
    I'm getting 7 off of work, but I'll update when I get back. Hope to come back and read many positive results.

Big Benn------Try mixing it in a shake......warning, it will get really thick! you may have to split the doseage......or just down it all like a shot!LOL!

Originally posted by DRock
    I've been on the band wagon since last week.....but I did it just to up my calories. I did notice some gains in all my lifts. I've been taking 2 tablespoons 3-4 times per day.

Peace

I feel the ground shaking here guys..........This could be big. LOL