Closed Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Somebody said I should do this. Why not? Ask away. I may not be able to respond to all questions quickly... you know, I still have to be CEO of a $100 million business today.

Ryan
    Hello there Ryan. How are you? I am fine. Until we meet again,
    ndgv2

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How old were you when you made your first $1M?

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why would you start a bodybuilding website when you don't workout?

brb ballin (CEO of a $101 mill biz)

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been writing some stuff about the beginning of Bodybuilding.com for our orientation program, so I guess I can share that here to get started:

----
    How Bodybuilding.com Started: The Very Beginning

In 1995, I was fighting acne while the Internet was just starting to become popular. I was a big fan of computers and was lucky enough to be able to ?get online? before a lot of my friends even knew what that meant. I was already dating my future wife, Bryna, and her mom worked at Micron. Micron provided her mom with a computer and an Internet connection through the Prodigy Internet service. From the very beginning, I was in awe of what you could do and find online. I spent a lot of time at Bryna?s house surfing around, even while she was out working at TCBY.

I worked hard to become an expert on the Internet, and eventually made my first web page. I was so proud of it and showed it off to kids at school while we were in the library. I thought it was crazy that this HTML page that I made was magically viewable from any computer! This seems so basic now, but it really was amazing back then.

Soon I heard that people were making money from home on the Internet, and I wanted a piece of it. I read everything I could on business and entrepreneurship, while my friends were partying and hitting on girls. I started writing ?special reports? that I could sell to others. I wrote about everything from getting in shape (I loved bodybuilding even more than computers), to how to use the Internet, how to start an Internet business, and getting your web page to come up at the top of the search engines. I couldn?t accept credit cards, so people had to send cash in the mail. I charged $5 for each report, and it only took me a few seconds to e-mail the report to each customer.

I promoted the reports using my search engine promotion techniques and soon my mom started asking me why we were getting so many random letters in the mail. I started receiving three to four cash orders per day. That doesn?t seem like a lot, but back in high school, getting $150 per week for doing almost nothing was pretty unbelievable to me. I never had money like that.

I was hooked.

Over the next few years, I would spend nearly every waking moment learning new ways to make money on the Internet. Looking back, I?m surprised that Bryna supported me so well, since that meant she spent a lot of time watching TV or reading while I was working on the computer.

Back then, not a lot of people knew how important getting to the top of the search engines was, and I focused most of my time on becoming the best I could at it. I was able to attract visitors from search engines and send them to other companies for a commission. I was making more than double what both of my parents combined were making. I had enough money to move to my own place. I was working from home, making great money, in my underwear, choosing my own hours, and I was my own boss. What else could I possibly want?

I got bored of it pretty quickly. I wanted to do more. I wanted a physical product to sell. I wanted to have a real company, with employees, customers, warehouses, offices, and more. I wanted to ?go to work? and build something that would be important. I wanted something real and lasting.
    This was the point when creatine started to get popular. EAS came out with their Phosphagen creatine product and it became the top selling muscle building product at places like GNC. It was safe and effective, and Bill Phillips from EAS promoted it to the world through his Body-For-Life program. The only problem was that it was extremely expensive. A 1000 gram bottle was around $120!

I joined up with a bodybuilding friend and started contacting creatine manufacturers. We realized we could buy it at wholesale and sell it for only $79, directly to the consumer. That?s when our site, wholesale-creatine.com, first went online.

What happened next blew my mind and I made a life decision that most people called insane...
    Cliffs?
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hilltops View Post
    how much pussy do you pull?
    you a baller?

holla!
    1. One
    2. For Sheezy!

I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost nine years. We've been dating for 13 years straight. I made it past the 7 year itch without any problems (phew!).
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.

L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you hate me for the shyt i caused in my cheating gf thrad?

MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao in
    Misc MISCER #27

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KillahPriest View Post
    why would you start a bodybuilding website when you don't workout?

brb ballin (CEO of a $101 mill biz)

I do workout. Bodybuilding is my PASSION. It has been since Junior High.
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can I get a job at bb.com ?
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000) BB_Surf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you hiring any freelance graphic designers? I'm a creative director for a corp now and have been designing for 8 years.

That was super heavy.. FMCMuscle's Avatar
    FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much do you make?

Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    Cliffs?
    Read it, its actually pretty interesting

Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Will you please rep a Noob who loves this site (esp. the Misc)?
    I'm running on fumes right now
    Raiders

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What were some of the first things you bought, when you made your first mil?
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

PART TWO

In 1997, I had just started the wholesale-creatine.com web site, selling pure creatine directly to the consumer over the Internet at extremely low prices. I had created a small web site that featured a lot of information on what creatine is, how to use it, what to expect from it, and more. It had a very basic shopping cart that I created myself (it was really just a one page order form). I created a very basic affiliate program that manually tracked which web sites referred customers.

At first, customers had to send their orders to me by snail mail to my PO Box since I could not accept credit cards.

After launching the site, I spent most of my time creating pages that could get listed in the search engines. I used my search engine optimization techniques to try to get my sites listed at the top for keywords like "creatine" and "muscle building".

For the first month? nothing happened. Not one order. I would rush to the post office to check my PO Box each day. My heart would race right before I opened the box to see how many orders were stuffed in there. Each day only an empty hole greeted me. Not one single order? It didn't even make sense. I was very frustrated. Luckily, I still had money coming in from my other businesses. I had them running on auto-pilot at that point (I love the Internet).

I took a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with my family, and it was a nice break that lasted a full week. For the first time in a long time, I didn?t work at all. I asked Bryna to marry me on this trip. We were on the beach on a warm evening, and luckily, she said yes.

When I got back, I decided I might as well check my PO Box for any creatine orders. It's funny how things happen when you least expect it. I inserted my small gold key into the PO Box door and swung it open. What greeted me was more exciting than finding a secret hole in the girl's locker room shower wall.

The PO Box was stuffed with so many orders that I had to get the rest from the front desk clerk. I had at least 50 orders, each for $79 from customers all over the country. That's $3950 in sales, and it seemed like a million to me. My cost was around $30 per bottle, so that meant a profit of $2450. That was great, but the idea that this could grow and continue for years meant I was really on to something.

At that point, I made a decision to stop working on any of my other businesses. I was making $20,000 per month from home at 20 years old with little effort and minimal hassles, and I gave it all up to start selling supplements online.

This was when the hassles really started. Now that we had orders, we had to ship them out. Now that we had customers, we had to answer the phone when they called. We had to deal with returns, inventory, order processing, purchasing, and more, all from my small garage in West Boise. I didn?t have any experience with any of this. We had to figure it out all from scratch. Now you know why my hair started turning gray when I was in my early twenties!

At this point, my brother Jeremy came over to my house each day to work with me. Each day we checked our web site for orders (we eventually were approved for accepting credit cards), entered the orders into Quickbooks, printed them out, put Higher Power labels on our generic creatine bottles, pack the orders, put them into my 1998 Chevy Blazer, and take them to the local post office.

My friends were in college, partying it up and wondering why I was so stupid to want to spend my time working and reading. But I loved every minute of it.

Selling creatine was great, but I still wanted something more. Next I would buy something more valuable than pure gold. It is a something that you can't touch, hear, smell, or taste, but people ask me at least once a week about how I got it. Stay tuned for part three...

Part Three Is Down Below!

FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) FishSticks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ahhh dude. Can I please get a job with you guys if you come to Canada. Spread the love man, pleeeeease. lol. Oh get on your little minions in the packing centre because they fcked my order up. But its all good because you guys helped me out really quickly and well that made up for it :P nice company dude, I respect you alot for starting it. AND look, someones loaded

btw all respect intended, simply feedback. You higher power phenibut is awful. It doesnt work compared to other brands! i dont understand!!! whats up with that. Alot of people here agree with me. But everything else you have higher power is wicked
    Last edited by FishSticks; 02-12-2008 at 02:24 PM.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, if you have web software development potential! We are looking for programmers like crazy right now!
    I do that for a living.

What language are you looking for?

Can i work from st.Louis?

bulking for 18 months gotallanswers's Avatar
    gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotallanswers has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how much u bench

z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000) z4ck is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    I do that for a living.

lol, looks like internet is serious business after all

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, if you have web software development potential! We are looking for programmers like crazy right now!

I am just a smaller network administrator. Never ventured out into web programming.

Second question. Do you regret making this thread now?

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ndg v2 View Post
    Read it, its actually pretty interesting
    I did. It's called humor.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you think of all the antics that go on in the Misc?

I once saw WSsicks on a poll on the main site LOL
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

PART THREE

It was 1998 (two years before the end of the world), and business was going great. We were selling more and more creatine monohydrate through our small web site, shipping it right out of my garage. We piled the creatine bottles high in my garage, using my old jet-ski as a shelf, and Jeremy would come over each day to help me ship them out. It was a very manual process, but we handled it. Our goal from the beginning was to ship our products out extremely quickly in order to get repeat business.

Soon we added another product to our line. This definitely helped increase sales, but we still knew we couldn't grow as big as we wanted with only two products on a couple of simple web sites.

One day while dreaming big, I noticed that the Bodybuilding.com domain name was not being used. A guy in California owned it, but he was not using it. I contacted him and asked him about selling it. Immediately, he responded and said that he would not sell it because he had big plans for using it. I was disappointed, but went on with my day.

A few months later, I noticed the domain was still not being used. What a waste! I contacted the owner again and asked him to reconsider. This time he wrote back saying that he was busy with his current business and may never be able to get around to using the name. He might be interested in selling it at the right price. Great! Now we could see if we could get a deal done.

At this point, I couldn't think about anything else! I would go to Barnes And Noble and study business books, and each day I was thinking of more and more great ways to build a business that was not just about selling supplements, but being a place where people could learn, interact, and reach their fitness goals.

I had started bodybuilding in junior high, and ever since then it was a major part of my life. I would read every magazine, idolize the pros, buy supplements and drinks from GNC, and buy books about how to get big and ripped. I loved everything to do with bodybuilding. I first started working out at home after school was out at Fairmont, then I moved to Valley Gym where I worked out before AND after school nearly every day.

When I first heard of the Internet, I searched for sites and bulletin boards about bodybuilding. I found some small sites and communities, and I joined a few mailing lists. I couldn?t believe how awesome this was! I was used to just reading the muscle magazines and talking to one or two of my friends that cared about working out, but now I could learn from thousands of people from around the world. I would spend hours online just surfing bodybuilding sites. It was a like a dream come true, even though at that point there wasn't a lot out there compared to what was possible.

The idea of being able to use the Bodybuilding.com domain name to build the site that I personally would have wanted as a visitor was very exciting. I couldn't stop thinking of all the things we could do.

I continued to email the Bodybuilding.com name owner back and forth for weeks, trying to reach a deal that was acceptable to both of us. He had told me that at the same time a business owner in Japan was trying to buy it as well. After many rounds of negotiations, I finally offered $20,000 cash for it.

A few days went by without a response. I would sit and check my e-mail every two minutes, praying for a positive response, dreading being turned down, and just wanting an answer so I could stop stressing out!

On one fateful Fall day, I clicked the "Check Email" button for the one hundredth time so far that morning. A new message was coming through! I was sitting in my small home office with my two dogs laying by my side, patiently waiting for me to get up and take them for a walk. Bryna was at the gym, so I was alone, sitting in my old Office Max chair, in my underwear like usual. The message appeared in my Juno e-mail program. My heart stopped beating and I held my breath, involuntarily, as a I read the first five words.

"DEAL. It's yours for $20,000."

I couldn't believe it! I started jumping up and down, running around my house in my underwear screaming. My dogs had no idea why I was acting like a Price Is Right contestant that just heard that it was their turn to "come on down"! They were barking and jumping around, following me around as I did my best not to kick them with each spastic jump. I felt like I had won the lottery and found a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket at the same time!

It was mine.

Now it was up to me to do something with it.

I hired my cousin-in-law Travis Smith to come help me start building the first version of the site since he knew how to write HTML. After many late nights brainstorming at Shari's diner, trying to find more products to sell than just our Higher Power line, and creating web pages, the site was ready to go live on April 13th, 1999.

On that day, we removed the "coming soon" page and put up the real site with a few clicks. I refreshed the http://www.bodybuilding.com site and there it was, Bodybuilding.com 1.0, looking back at me from my CRT computer screen.

I couldn?t sleep that first night. I woke up that morning in my 1980?s style water bed, struggled to get out of bed since my dogs were practically laying on top of my head, and stumbled to the computer to see if we had any orders.

We did! But it wasn't what I expected?

PART FOUR IS ON PAGE 29 OF THIS THREAD. Direct link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post133943221

airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do that for a living.
    Wow looks like this thread worked out for somebody.

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow awesome
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can we hang out sometime? i live in corvallis.

Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you happy with the way the misc has turned out?
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't. -unknown

skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at op post whoring.
    THE PITSBURGH STEELERS WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE AFC BUT THE DENVER BRONCOS HAVE THE BEST LEFT HANDED QUARTERBACK.

Reps owed: Mitch1313
    Negs owed: aboriginalLiftr (trolling mind=nuked thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140649661)

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do that for a living.

Oh god, you'll be a trillionaire playboy if you get hired!
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what did you think about the thread where you were photochopped? did you find it funny?
    here's my contribution: