MARKUSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Markus Reinhardt/Musclemania Champion

Hi Guys - New to this great Board

Just wanted to introduce myself

Name: MR (Markus Reinhardt
    Weight: 220 in the picture at 4%!

Musclemania Champion & HIT Trainer/Model

www.markusreinhardt.com
    Attached Images

Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Markus Reinhardt/Musclemania Champion

Originally posted by MARKUSR

www.markusreinhardt.com
    Hi Markus!!

Holy sh!t man thzts awesome!!

Just one thing though, would you mind taking a pic with your name on or somethin? No offence, but there's beena lot of bogus posts when it comes to the better pics recently!!

But I give you the benefit of the doubt anyhow. MASSIVE 'N CUT!

best physique on the boards!

Malteser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Markus Reinhardt/Musclemania Champion

Originally posted by MARKUSR

www.markusreinhardt.com

Pays to be skeptical on these boards 'Markus'.
    Why would you come to these boards, 'just to introduce yourself'?? I'm sure you don't need critiques from internet wannabes.

In other words....BS!!!

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if its really markus, then cool. i always check out your site for news. looking great.

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    markus is also natural, according to his site

Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AnabolicEngine
    markus is also natural, according to his site

hmmmmmm....
    Attached Images

Originally posted by Busta Capp
    hmmmmmm....
    maybe im just gullable

freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't doubt it's Markus. And I definitely believe he is natural. He's a big dude, but he trains right, he knows HIT is the way to go. Markus, looks like you're finally gonna come in with the kind of hardness needed to do well. I've competed in the past 2 Superbody comps. I'm the really white guy in the 2002 prejudging pics on Mark Alvisi's site. I had good mass, but blew my diet hard 4 days out. South Beach has too many pizza places. I ended up getting 8th in the middleweights, but I was constantly being compared to the top 5 guys, guess they knew I'd be good if my conditioning was on. I'm thinking about doing the 2003 South Beach show or 2003 Musclemania, but I tore my left pectoral in July trying to bench 415. I should be cleared to work out chest, shoulders, and back tommorrow, but I really don't want to compete unless I can hit 185 at 3% which means I need to gain all my size back and then add another 15 pounds of muscle, plus lose about 20-25 pounds of fat, so I think I'd really be pushing it to try and do the South Beach show. People are definitely going to doubt it's you because some people put up fake pics or pretend to be someone they're not. People might think some dude stole a pic off your site and is pretending to be you, so I'll ask you something that an imposter wouldn't know. Have you talked to John from Pittsburgh recently?

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up An actual celebrity!

Wow, the Markus Reinhardt! Welcome to the forum!

Guys, I know we've seen a lot of fakers lately, but it is quite possible for us to have a celebrity on the boards, you know. The world of Bodybuilding on the Internet is not totally populated with out-of-shape teenagers wanting to pretend they're someone they aren't.

Way to go, Markus! Welcome to the forum. If you have any advice for us, we'd be glad to hear ya.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

el cabron. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    smells like crap.

Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yer Skip, offcourse it's possible, but very unlikely...
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam." - Winston Churchill

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to let all members know this is THE Markus Reinhardt!

I have just made sure of this!

So be polite and don't throw around unfounded accusations!

Welcome to bb.com Markus - I thought the HIT video you did with Mike Mentzer was excellent by the way.

el cabron. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

be polite?? uh oh.

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here everyone goes with the "natural" debate..

Nice build man...

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by chrisrock
    Here everyone goes with the "natural" debate..

Ditto.
    Wether he is natural or not is not the issue. It takes hard work and dedication to get to this level - drugs, if there are any, are just a small part of the equation.

Awesome build, Markus.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by el cabron.
    be polite?? uh oh.
    no doubt.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No that debate will not happen!

It would be utterly pointless; if someone says they are natural then either believe them or don't if they lied in the past they are hardly going to admit it now just because people on a forum asked questions.

Musclemania is drug tested - if you look at the website you'll see the competition is fierce - it is for the select group of natural trainers with excellent genetics.

Don't drag the thread into an is he natural argument or posts will be deleted!

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Markus looking awesome bro. I've seen the HIT video and you train like a madman!
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will be monitoring this thread...all you jerks who like to insult will be respectful and close your damned mouths!

Markus...welcome aboard!

Craig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man even from that angle your lats look sweet! Needless to say, your physique rocks. Welcome.

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No sh**.. Those lats are killer!!!

Liftin4fun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great physique, I remember you from amateur of the week, great to hear you're doing well
    http://www.bodybuilders.com/markus.htm

fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Busta Capp
    hmmmmmm....
    lmao
    life in the Blue house....

Dying to enter the 32nd degree, and on to the burning sands.....

2B1 ASK 1

BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by freaker
    I wouldn't doubt it's Markus. And I definitely believe he is natural. He's a big dude, but he trains right, he knows HIT is the way to go. Markus, looks like you're finally gonna come in with the kind of hardness needed to do well. I've competed in the past 2 Superbody comps. I'm the really white guy in the 2002 prejudging pics on Mark Alvisi's site. I had good mass, but blew my diet hard 4 days out. South Beach has too many pizza places. I ended up getting 8th in the middleweights, but I was constantly being compared to the top 5 guys, guess they knew I'd be good if my conditioning was on. I'm thinking about doing the 2003 South Beach show or 2003 Musclemania, but I tore my left pectoral in July trying to bench 415. I should be cleared to work out chest, shoulders, and back tommorrow, but I really don't want to compete unless I can hit 185 at 3% which means I need to gain all my size back and then add another 15 pounds of muscle, plus lose about 20-25 pounds of fat, so I think I'd really be pushing it to try and do the South Beach show. People are definitely going to doubt it's you because some people put up fake pics or pretend to be someone they're not. People might think some dude stole a pic off your site and is pretending to be you, so I'll ask you something that an imposter wouldn't know. Have you talked to John from Pittsburgh recently?
    On his amateur bber of the month he says one of his favorite products is androstack.

BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigArmedFella will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

but bro u look incredible ultimately what i'm shooting for hopefully attainable by the end of my colege career.

Shapeshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Awesome symmetry and size, 4% BF at 220lbs is an acheivement an a half!

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WOW!
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by dez\null
    WOW!
    Bump... WELCOME TO THE BOARDS MARKUS!!!

CyborgBurns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=MARKUSR;774862]Hi Guys - New to this great Board

I was wondering how you feel about Markus Reinhardt's recent admission that he has been using steroids for the past 15 years, and entering "natural contests" as a cheater?

It's all in his YouTube video: "The Truth."

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=CyborgBurns;1406300083]
    Originally Posted by MARKUSR View Post

I was wondering how you feel about Markus Reinhardt's recent admission that he has been using steroids for the past 15 years, and entering "natural contests" as a cheater?

It's all in his YouTube video: "The Truth."
    doesn't surprise me. guy is an enormous scumbag