brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So when will I start feeling tired?

I just started keto today and it seems like my energy levels are still normal...does this tired effect take place gradually within a couple days or will it just hit me later on? Please reply so i know what i am in for thanks.

BTW, here is my diet that I have been following if you want to see it. Suggestions on it are welcome as well.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7188711

stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly man just try and go a week or two eating correctly by your schedule and don't think about it too much.

It'll happen for you. Good luck!
    I'm an athlete

PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    days 3 and 4 sucked for me, and carb up i feel drunk. Also, that 30g pwo isnt fun either.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You may never feed tired. A lot of people thrive on keto and feel better than on carbs. And I'm convinced that half the people who do complain only notice tiredness, fog brain etc because they are expecting them.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders