Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skateboarding/Longboarding

Anyone here longboard? If so, what brand do you skate? I just started and I have a Gravity GS32.. I plan on getting a 47" Hypercarve next tho..
    "Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death."

the kkk took my baby away I_m sore's Avatar
    I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to skateboard, never longboarded though.
    Live lives, Die deaths, No regrets.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, live for today.

"For 14 weeks it's all about this contest. No world, just me, the gym, the treadmill, taking care of business." - Jay Cutler

Old school means you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. It means enjoying the feeling of lying under bone-crushing poundages. Most people can't wait to put the weights down. Old time bodybuilders live for it.

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i used to skate
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone always "used to" skate, I don't get it...I still skate and love it. I'm planning on getting my first longboard this spring and can't wait.

Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Little Big Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheBourne
    Everyone always "used to" skate, I don't get it...I still skate and love it. I'm planning on getting my first longboard this spring and can't wait.
    It's amazing bro. I would highly recommend Gravity, but Sector 9 is a pretty decent brand as well.. I am just more of a Gravity fan. They have awesome boards and their customer service is like none other. You should check out their message boards as well.. I frequent them sometimes but haven't been on them lately. http://www.gravityboard.com
    http://www.sector9.com
    "Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death."

TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yup I've had my eye on a couple sector 9 boards my shop has but I guess I'll just see what I'd like to ride when the time comes...it'll be my first longboard so it'll just be a learner board. All I need now are some nice downhill runs

I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well me and lebron were talking about skateboarding. Once you get into college- between classes, lifting, clubs, work, spending time with the g/f, volunteering, etc, there's no time to skateboard. I assume you're only talking about longboards, which is used more as a means of travel than doing tricks, so you can do it more. You can still use a skateboard to travel, but i wouldn't call that skateboarding. Believe me if i still had the time to skateboard i definitely would, I long for those days, as they were the best in my life.

"For 14 weeks it's all about this contest. No world, just me, the gym, the treadmill, taking care of business." - Jay Cutler

Old school means you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. It means enjoying the feeling of lying under bone-crushing poundages. Most people can't wait to put the weights down. Old time bodybuilders live for it.

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try this: www.freeboard.com

it will blow your mind.
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Originally Posted by I_m sore
    well me and lebron were talking about skateboarding. Once you get into college- between classes, lifting, clubs, work, spending time with the g/f, volunteering, etc, there's no time to skateboard. I assume you're only talking about longboards, which is used more as a means of travel than doing tricks, so you can do it more. You can still use a skateboard to travel, but i wouldn't call that skateboarding. Believe me if i still had the time to skateboard i definitely would, I long for those days, as they were the best in my life.
    No I don't even longboard yet, I was talking about street skating. I know things are busy once your outta high school, do it instead of cardio or something, I can always fit it in likke once every couple weeks even when I'm busy with exams etc.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have one of those old-school skateboards from the 80's, but I never really learned how to use it. I'm just not co-ordinated enough, and I tried learning way too late in life.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lebronjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by I_m sore
    yeah and i was not very fond of injuries
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive been longboard skating for years. I was pretty good at one point, Could do complete powerslide 180s and keep going, could hang five, hang ten. Dont really do it as much now. I have a powell board, I prefer those or sector nines, I need a lip on the back for me. Not a big fan of gravity boards, too thin width wide, and I dont like foam kicks. I like compressed wood.
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

No I don't even longboard yet, I was talking about street skating. I know things are busy once your outta high school, do it instead of cardio or something, I can always fit it in likke once every couple weeks even when I'm busy with exams etc.
    Well that would work.........if in fact i had time and energy to do cardio. Right now i cant even make time for that.