Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Location: Brighton, East Susex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face What are the best GLUTE Lifting exercises?

What are the BEST Exercises to lift a low BUM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hiya

I wanted to know what people think are the best exercises to lift the Glutes and make them high and round without giving them size (I'm a woman)?

Strange question maybe but I have seen some really wide big muscular bums on Women which is not the look I want.

The Nabba International Tall Figure class winner ANDREA CARVALHO or FLAVIA CRISSOSTOMO both Brazilian, have the most amazing lean legs and high muscular butts bit not big.

How do you get your booty this good?

Thanks in advance.

Fat2Fit
    A little help goes a loooooooong way.

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    atg squats, squats squats.

smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Full range of motion squats.
    That means squat as low as you can comfortably go.

Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Canadian Iron
    Full range of motion squats.
    That means squat as low as you can comfortably go.
    Ahh you again...lol

smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow i live just down the road from you (worthing), the best exercises involving the glutes are back squats (a2g), and some type of lunge

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also lunges and glute ham raises.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this thread turned me on, until all the man came into this thread

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont need to go atg on squats to build up your ass. im speaking from experience.

Location: Brighton, East Susex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up You Guys are fast...Love it....

Originally Posted by ad$
    wow i live just down the road from you (worthing), the best exercises involving the glutes are back squats (a2g), and some type of lunge
    Cool, a native. I'm doing a competition in April and I don't want to lose my Butt completely but I want it to be high and round.

Gosh! so many relies so quickly.

I already do lots of sqauts in my programme for legs. I am now on my 2 monthe count down so my reps are 12-20 for deep squats. Starting at 15 x 25kg 15x 35kg 15x 55kg 12x 60kg then I do a burn set to failure on 35kg which is usually around the 20 rep mark. This is on a smith machine and including the bar.

Is this enough along with the rest of my leg workout? I'm a figure girl so I am going for condition. My legs are normally my weak area so I have to hit them hard.

Thank you to all who have replied so far; much appreciated.

xxx
    Last edited by Ms_Noname; 02-27-2006 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
    A little help goes a loooooooong way.

Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ms_Noname
    Cool, a native. I'm doing a competition in April and I don't want to lose my Butt completely but I want it to be high and round.

Gosh! so many relies so quickly.

I already do lots of sqauts in my programme for legs. I am now on my 2 monthe count down so my reps are 12-20 for deep squats. Starting at 15 x 25kg 15x 35kg 15x 55kg 12x 60kg then I do a burn set to failure on 35kg which is usually around the 20 rep mark. This is on a smith machine and including the bar.

Is this enough along with the rest of my leg workout? I'm a figure girl so I am going for condition. My legs are normally my weak area so I have to hit them hard.

Thank you to all who have replied so far; much appreciated.

xxx
    try this exercise, i saw it in a megazine, but i haven't tried them myself, so i couldn't tell you if it worked for me or not...

lie down on your back with a weight plate on your stomach, then lift your butt off the floor ( your lower back and hamstrings will come off the floor as well) and squeeze the butt at the same time when you lift them up.

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is on a smith machine and including the bar.

Smith machine squats are not real squats.
    If you want better results, do yourself a favor and start doing freeweight barbell squats.
    Freeweight barbell squats are the number one leg exercise by far.
    You will have to drop the weight at first as you relearn to do them properly.
    You should also try working in lower rep ranges as least part of the time.

"Q: If the smith machine dont work then why the **** did they make it for

A: To make money. Same as nautilus, and a bunch of other expensive gym equipment. It's a great way to sell memberships and people can't afford multiple pieces of equipment at home so it's a big differentiator and rationalizes gym memberships. Hell a lot of people with enough floor space could purchase a power rack, bar, weight, and a bench to slide in.

The smith has the benefit of "looking" like free weights but still having the precevied "safety" of a machine. The problem is that like all machines it forces an unnatural groove that can be dangerous (especially in squats or twisting to lock the weight if fatigued i.e. overhead) and takes away from stability dramatically. The smith is no better than any machine - it just looks like it might be 'kind of better'. If the goal is to get strong, bigger, or add muscle as quickly as possible - this stuff isn't a good choice. If you want to feel healthy, safe, and just be content that although very inefficient you are doing your body better than sitting on the couch - by all means use the smith but it's still risky in some positions and you'd be better using another machine (hell, save yourself the trouble of loading plates).

Free weights are like a machine totally customized to your own body structure - on top of that the body is best stimulated the way it is meant to work, like a system. The best exercises (dead, squat, bench, row, overhead), heavily load the entire system through a fundemental range of motion and recruit multiple joints and muscle groups. This is why they say, if you want big arms - squat, because these exercises drive full body gains.

Do you want to make the best progress? If no, then use the smith."

Read this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=495820
    Last edited by Canadian Iron; 02-27-2006 at 05:52 PM.

AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Jumps into thread and flashes a most muscular*

Don't worry hunny, the big bad bodybuilders are here to tell you what's what.

+food
    Lot's of compounds, no direct arm work, no isolations.
    Eat like a horse, train like a bull, sleep like a bear!!!

But seriously, check out the women's section for some real responses. We're about as good at giving women advice as we are at courting them. Which is to say, I'll just drop a large weight on my groin and comment on the whether.

maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long reaching lunges. I mean in the sense that you're almost overextending.
    Last edited by maxiw; 02-27-2006 at 07:06 PM.
    $AJ on bf%: pattern memorization...proprioception...+food

DieselWeasel: Get a clue and lift some weights.

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The BOTTOM line is, if you want to grow your butt, muscularly speaking, full barbell squats are the way to go. Work up to heavy weight and they'll really bum you out . . . in the way you're looking for. Other exercises will help, but ATG BB squats should be your bread and BUTT-er.

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at the guys above, it's not often we see a new female in the exercise forum

anyway in answer to the original question - walking lunges, do them and feel the pain
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lunges if your wanting tone and not a huge arse from my experience squats give a firm muscular but rather large arse hehe i like it but i dont know how many ladies do. Thats just what ive observed
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

Lights Out time baby! Lights0ut's Avatar
    Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

There are no excercises you can do to have a gorgeous Latina booty. It's genetic, and u were born white which means you can't ever have a round scrumptious high and mighty booty naturally. I'd suggest booty implants.

Sorry.

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread is useless without pics

I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lights0ut
    There are no excercises you can do to have a gorgeous Latina booty. It's genetic, and u were born white
    Not true, she could always dye her roots black.
    $AJ on bf%: pattern memorization...proprioception...+food

DieselWeasel: Get a clue and lift some weights.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Ad
    this thread is useless without pics

Should've seen that one coming.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

There are no excercises you can do to have a gorgeous Latina booty. It's genetic, and u were born white which means you can't ever have a round scrumptious high and mighty booty naturally. I'd suggest booty implants.

Sorry.

Just because she was born white does not mean she cant have a booty. I am white but get told that I have a sister booty. As in round and up high and tight. I can stand up against a wall and my back never hits. Even when dieted down my booty is still a sister booty it is my most prized body part. So mind your p's and q's.

smiles
    s

Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lights0ut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Sunshineslynn
    Just because she was born white does not mean she cant have a booty. I am white but get told that I have a sister booty. As in round and up high and tight. I can stand up against a wall and my back never hits. Even when dieted down my booty is still a sister booty it is my most prized body part. So mind your p's and q's.
    Post pics!

Post pics!
    Just check her posts in her profile, she is telling the truth

edit: here---------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=639987

by the way your back is dope Sunshineslynn
    Last edited by Big Ad; 02-27-2006 at 10:20 PM.

AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AHTTG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sorry.

I suggest she post pictures so we can more accurately judge the situation. I request multiple angles and positions for a better ASSessment.

She has some shape back there I must confess. ;-)

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    squat
    <->

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd recommend lunges with a long stride. It'll give a nice shape to yo ass and legs.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Broscience &gt; Studies Al Shades's Avatar
    Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sorry.
    The type of ass you're talking about is 28% BF and forged with cheese burgers and lattes. This is a bodybuilding board, and we're talking about muscularity.

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    Also lunges and glute ham raises.

these are both great

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I'm sorry. But there were some funny ass posts in this thread.