Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ms_Noname
    A BUMp; cool, and clever. Thank you
    Well, I don't want to get too CHEEKy here, but I do appreciate any thread that offers a "rear" glimpse at fit and beautiful women.

Genetically Challenged Determ1ned's Avatar
    Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determ1ned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just a quick question. Are deep leg presses good for your glutes? I know when I do heavy leg presses my rear is sore for a few days.

Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ms_Noname
    Thank you dparm99. I have only just started using forums so I am unfamiliar; that's my excuse am I'm sticking to it.

Ok (deep breath) here goes. Yes I don't expect all comments to be good. But I was competing then. It was a case of trial and error. Costructive critisim is always good.

My role models are : Monica Brant and Giovanna Rosa

Ms NoName

Your "from behind pic" is very nice. To me it looks like you do not need any work back there......best wishes on your competition.

kennyb

Location: Brighton, East Susex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ms_Noname has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Ahh.

Originally Posted by Kennyb
    Ms NoName

Your "from behind pic" is very nice. To me it looks like you do not need any work back there......best wishes on your competition.

kennyb
    You sweetie. Thank you very much for the compliment. I still need a bit of work though.

I have 51 days to go and I will work hard for 44 of them.

I hope to post some pics maybe a day or two before the show and see what you guys think of the advice you all gave me, Which has been taken on board and intergrated into my leg workout.

Feels great, my bum is on fire; must be a good sign.

I aim for it to be in the best shae it has ever been at the grand old age of 37, not that I feel it. Feel better that I did at 21.

Just goes to show you.

x
    A little help goes a loooooooong way.

rb20vet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for lower ass, bulgarian split squat is great, especially when u squat lower. for middle ass, back extension with 45 degrees feet placement is great for activation, but dont hyperextent the spine as you'll distribute the some of the load to the spine instead of the ass. rounding your back is another great technique. for upper ass, im gonna try monster walk & sumo walk. not sure how good they are yet.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rb20vet View Post
    for lower ass, bulgarian split squat is great, especially when u squat lower. for middle ass, back extension with 45 degrees feet placement is great for activation, but dont hyperextent the spine as you'll distribute the some of the load to the spine instead of the ass. rounding your back is another great technique. for upper ass, im gonna try monster walk & sumo walk. not sure how good they are yet.
    You'd do well to check thread dates before bumping any more 10-year-old threads, brah. Might save you from getting banned as a spammer.
    No brain, no gain.

You can't out-train bad nutrition.

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym---updated pics:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Workout Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733