sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why do I feel bloated??

Hey guy I been eating not the healthyest food the last week like I been splurging for eating stuff like cracker jacks and chocolateand ice cream and stuff and I have been feeling soooo bloated like I eat a hand full of cracker jacks and I feel bloated for hours afterwards and my stomach pooches out an is hard....I have been cutting the last 2 months and lost about 21 lbs I been eating healthy but I took a week off sorta like a treat myself for losing weight but man I have felt liek total crap all week and been bloated any reason why?

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is a tough one. Hmm.....let me think.......i'm gonna say it was cause you ate crap for a week.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

I screw, I nut, I bolt UpandDownandround's Avatar
    UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sgtmetal
    Hey guy I been eating not the healthyest food the last week like I been splurging for eating stuff like cracker jacks and chocolateand ice cream and stuff and I have been feeling soooo bloated like I eat a hand full of cracker jacks and I feel bloated for hours afterwards and my stomach pooches out an is hard....I have been cutting the last 2 months and lost about 21 lbs I been eating healthy but I took a week off sorta like a treat myself for losing weight but man I have felt liek total crap all week and been bloated any reason why?

LMAO

CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    same thing happened to me except It only took a day of bad food, not a week. I ate very healthy for about a month and dropped 12 lbs. One day I ate ice cream,cookies,pizza.. completely felt like crap where as I used to eat tons of junk food with no effect besides fat lol.

sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I know besides th obvious that I did eat the bad food duh I am saying what is in the food causing this daggon trolls............

yea man I know I used to eat bad all the time and I never felt like this but man I do I feel like I need a shower all the time and bloated it sucks

bartman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stop eating **** and ull feel fine

tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tanker6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hgh?
    190cm
    110 kg

"bench ya ball's off"

punkman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You probably feel bloated due to a few things:

1: you took a week off from training
    2: cracker jacks contain a good amount of sodium, so you're more than likely retaining water.
    3. Chocolate and ice cream are loaded with fats.
    4. Since you've been eating clean, the crap you ate totally shocked your body.

Why do people ask such obvious questions?

concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got punctuations?
    "If you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago"

blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000)
    His stomach 'pooches'. Heh.

blinkme LOL made my chuckel.....no I still worked out last week I kept to my routien jus not my diet.