NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fast Food while Bulking...?

Not sure, but I am naturally skinny, started out about 8 months ago at 140-145, now I am at 170, 6'0 tall still very low BF% just added a lot of muscle.......I am happy, however I dont want to stop until I am at 200 atleast, then i'll maybe cut....My question is, to get to that weight AS fast as possible, is it cool to throw in some burgers, some taco bell, some fast food once in a while? Or is this wrong to do? Before I have been eating VERY clean, all sandwiches, salads, chicken, tuna, potatoes, good red meats, etc, have had no fast food for about 8 months, lately i've just been throwing in an extra meal of spicy chicken sandwiches from wendys or some taco bell for the hell of it in between some meals, is this cool to do? Thanks guys!

Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert Johnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes just dont overdo it
    How Can I sign my name here? It says signature...

tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personally?

Personally, I wouldn't. Fast Food is generally very bad for you in other ways, offering little more than saturated fat and high-glycemic carbs.

Just keep eating clean and add some liquid calories to your diet, fruit juices, flax oil, etc., are much better sources of calories than french fries or mystery nuggets.

-The Tofu Guru-

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd say that it's ok on occasion, but try adding peanut butter to alot of your foods to up the calories. If you eat oatmeal, throw a couple of teaspoons of peanut butter in with it, and add a couple things of fruit to each meal. It's realy easy to up your calories eating healthy foods.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your body will not put muscle on any faster than it genetically can... so if you are gaining muscle + some fat... that means your body is at it's maximum muscle building capibilities... so you do not want to add any more calories as they will probably only minimally speed up muscle facilitaion...

anyway... if you are going to eat fast food, make it useful...

chicken or steak burritos (w/o cheese) and not from TB are good.... subway... grilled chicken sandwiches from BK, McDs, Wendy's, etc...

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fast food can be ok, depending on what you get, if you get a grilled chicken sandwich at like wendy's or chick-fil-a or something. It should be fine.

NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

thanks for the replies guys, i do usually go for the grilled chicken stuff if im going the fast food route

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NJ...congrats on your accomplishments! That's some serious growth! And you sound like you're on the right road to success. Keep it up. That being said, I agree with Luke's first statement regarding the rate at which you pack on lean tissue.

As far as the fast food goes, why not? Give yourself one day per week when you allow for a meal or two at your favorite fast-food joint. If that's something that you enjoy, go for it. Unless you're in the final weeks of contest prep, I don't see a reason not to "reward" yourself every so often. Just keep it within reason and jump back on track according to the plan the next meal or the next day.

Honestly, one day of poor eating (perhaps one meal) is not going to ruin your physique or put on endless amounts of fat. Go for it!
    Unstoppable Confidence