Bigbot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nordic Track 360 with free motion

Hye all,

Just picked this up from a neighbour from my parents house for $100.00. HAs anyone used this unit? what do you think about it?

Will be used to supplement gym membership.

http://www.nordictrack.com/webapp/wc...21551_-1_19552
    The NordicTrack 360 with FreeMotion technology
    The perfect motion to build the perfect body.

The NordicTrack 360 with FreeMotion technology features five different stations for a complete workout - a four-roll leg developer, standing squat station, vertical knee raise station, fold-away dip station and both high and low pulleys. This heavy-duty weight system has 150 pounds of cast iron resistance with a pop pin for quick adjustability, precision bearing pulleys for extra smooth operation and independent arms for complete versatility. You'll even learn how to build muscle effectively with the included exercise chart.

To learn more visit here
    Special Features:
    150 lbs. of Cast Iron Weights

Challenge yourself with 150 lbs. of resistance with these heavy-duty cast iron weights that will stand the test of time.

2 Independent Workout Arms

Each arm can function on its own, meaning you can focus on one arm or both.

Precision Bearing Pulleys and Handle Pivots

For super-smooth operation while exercising, this system incorporates precision bearing pulleys and hand pivots.

4-Roll Leg Developer

This padded leg developer helps isolate your quads for strength and definition.

Standing Squat Station

Simply remove the seat to transform the weight system into a versatile squat Station.

Vertical Knee Raise Station

To lose inches around your waist and develop ab muscles worthy of showing off, use the stable vertical knee raise station.

Fold-Away Dip Station

The dip station allows you to comfortably perform the chest and tricep chiseling dip exercise. When you're done, simply fold the arms up and out of the way.

Adjustable Seat

For comfort or to change exercises, the seat bottom is adjustable as well as removable.

High and Low Pulleys

Pulleys have no real set path, which makes them very versatile while providing resistance so one can perform a number of exercises to target some of those harder to get areas.

Ankle and Hand Straps

So you can get the most use from the high and low pulleys, this bench comes with ankle and hand straps.

Exercise Chart
    Learn which exercises focus on what muscle groups and how to perform each exercise most effectively with this step-by-step exercise chart.
    Last edited by Bigbot; 02-08-2008 at 05:58 AM. Reason: new info

dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dasixthsun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have it and its ok. When i do dips the machine still rocks. The cables are not that smooth. The preacher curl feature sucks. The price you paid cant beat it but its good use on days you cant make it to the gym. I kind of really brought it for the wife and something for my kids to use as i need more weights cause it only has 150lbs of resistance

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    For the price you paid awesome deal!!

Looks like it could be a good supplement to your gym workouts or a decent substitute when you can't go.

If you ever outgrow it you should be able to sell it for more than to paid too!

If I didn't hav a setup I like already I would have taken that deal. especially with the chance for profit thrown in

ssaint6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nordictrack 360

I love my NT 360 but I'm pretty sure that I'm not using it to its fullest potential.
    Does anyone have the DVD with exercises on it, I'd love to buy it from you.