Sergeio24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

drinking a protein shake and not working out

every day i rotate between lower and upper body. after every work out i drink a protein shake. today i didnt have the time to work out and due to work i wont be able to tomorrow. should i still drink my shake despite not working out to keep the flow going? or bad idea?

I'm Here 2 Bring The Pain _STL_15_'s Avatar
    _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sergeio24
    every day i rotate between lower and upper body. after every work out i drink a protein shake. today i didnt have the time to work out and due to work i wont be able to tomorrow. should i still drink my shake despite not working out to keep the flow going? or bad idea?
    Makes no difference. I drink one in the morning with my pills everyday. You dont have to workout to have a shake.
    "Either Stand Behind Our Troops or Be Prepared to Stand Infront of Them!!!"

"It is better to judged by 12, Than to be carried by 6"

"You ask me why I carry so much gear??? I ask you why you are not prepared?"

Btw I Rep Back

Fav Teams- STL Cardinals, RedSocks, Patriots, Rams, Mizzou (Unless it's against OU Sooners), OU Sooners #1

pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its not going to kill you. Its just protein that you need to get anyways.

Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I drink about 3-4 shakes on workout days and one or 2 on nonworkout days. Feel free to add oats, pb, olive oil, bananas etc. for the extra calories if you need em.

Sergeio24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _STL_15_
    Makes no difference. I drink one in the morning with my pills everyday. You dont have to workout to have a shake.

really? weird. must be the routine my friend got me in haha. thanks

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sergeio24
    should i still drink my shake despite not working out to keep the flow going? or bad idea?
    You grow on off days, you grow in your sleep, you should consume ample amounts of protein every day no matter what your workout schedule.

Are you implying you workout everyday? Thats probably overtraining...
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I treat everyday the same whether I worked out or not. You don't grow in the gym, you grow outside of it.

-Spaz