KonstantinDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Cardio(kick boxing) and gym same day.

(you can skip next 2 paragraphs till the main question)

hey, I did use the search button, byt didn't find similar sitation. I have a problem I go to krav maga gym(lets just say Kickboxing, cause it's hard to explain what KM is) 5-4 days a week. We do a lot of cardio:kickin, punching, other stuff. I swet so much there as i never swet lifting weights. I go to lift weights 4 times a week, so in one day i go to kick boxing and to gym. My kickboxing is around 7pm, so I can get to gym only at 9 and leave at 10.

My problem is since i come back home from gym at 10pm, i'm able to eat only 1 time.it snot that bad, i have protein shake too, but i would really like to go to gym diring the day.

The main question: Is it better to (A) Go to gym during the day, have few good meals afer and then go to kickboxing where I sweat for 1 hour, come home and have 1 last meal or (B) go sweat doing kick boxing in the evening, then go to gym, then have not such big meal at home(meal is not big,since I have 2 shakes-whey, and casein-it's too much protein at almost the same time - so i don't eat so much normal protein such as chicken).

Any advise would be appriciated. I'm just not comfortable excercising at night or doing cardio after gym...

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would prefer going to the gym earlier in the day, having those few extra meals before bed will ensure you have plenty of nutrients to fuel the recovery process, hormone release during the night is greater if you give your body everything it needs.

KonstantinDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks.Any more opinions?

friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) friikazoid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Same as Kelei

I usually go in the early afternoon, so that I can get a nice dinner and a pre-bed meal before actually going to bed. I think just one meal after gym and before bed might not be enough. Also, you might want to give your body some time to start the digestion process: if you go to bed right after eating, your body is just beginning to produce all of the enzymes/other substances required to digest the food, but if you give it some time it will be in less stress when you actually try to fall asleep.

So, my preference would probably be earlier workout, just so that you have time to get the right nutrition in (just my preference though ...)

Jan